• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor Attack Potency High 6-B

Why is Thor at High 6-B level? He never displayed any feat that puts him at this level. He should be at Small Country level because his greates feat was covering Asgard in storm. And when you visit MCU wiki it says that Asgard is planetary body in size of a Small State. Then how can Thor be at Large Country level? Because he took blast from dying star for 50 seconds? If you use how much force of punishment his body can take to calculate how much force he can excert then that is very wrong aproach. That is like saying that human spine can take 500 kg of force before it breaks, then human can produce 500 kg of force using his bare hands. That is just so stupid. I say that Thor should be put down at Small Country level instead of Large Country level.

He's seen putting up a fight against people that can harm him in his awakened state, such as Hulk and Hela, and to a lesser extent Thanos.

Cause he tanked such attack and endured it for some time.

He also has a new storm feat in Endgame,he moves clouds really fast.It may yield good results too.

Glad Im not the only one who saw that

Its a good supporting feat at the very very least

Also, the post is wrong in regards to his non-scaled AP. His best AP feat in a vacuum is casually covering Wakanda in a storm, which was listed as Country Level

The best feat of Thor was when he covered Asgard and Wakanda in storm. Asgard is said to be in size comparable to Small Country, i do not know how big Wakanda is, but is probably the same size of Asgard or bit larger. So that puts Thor at Small Country to Country level.

Just because a feat involves doing something over a small country sized area doesn't mean the feat is automatically small country level. Creating an explosion the size of a small country gives low 6-B but other feats could be lower or higher depending on the circumstances.

He gets it from his durability, being able to fight people who can physically hurt him.

Andytrenom said:
Just because a feat involves doing something over a small country sized area doesn't mean the feat is automatically small country level. Creating an explosion the size of a small country gives low 6-B but other feats could be lower or higher depending on the circumstances.
Thor gets his country level storm ap from the wakanda feat by forming the storm all clear to the discernable horizon within the handful of seconds in which he's leaping forward to attack the outriders

Alright I guess. I was only responding to the "creating a storm over a small country is Low 6-B" thing that Oijaca seemed to be believing, I don't realky care about Thor's actual stats.

Is that not the point? Calculating how powerful characters are? Characters raw power? So what if someone can fight with guys stronger than him. Guy can be great fighter but weaker and other guy can be stronger but bad fighter. Let say averge man is level 1 and strong man is level 2. I can lift 60 kg and other guy can lift 150 kg. We get in a fight and i can hold on my own in fight against him. Am i level 2? Am i powerful like strong guy? No.

It means you are of comparable tier, which being level 1 and 2 respectively would be. If it was a level 11 vs level 96, then that is completely different as regarless of how good the level 11 is, its impossible to beat the 96 due to raw stats.

So why are other characters from other universes underrated? Like in DCEU universe. Wonder Woman is tier 6-B and she fought against Superman who is High 6-A and could take hits from him and she even managed to stagger him with headbutt.

Oljaca18 said:
So why are other characters from other universes underrated? Like in DCEU universe. Wonder Woman is tier 6-B and she fought against Superman who is High 6-A and could take hits from him and she even managed to stagger him with headbutt.
He was pretty casual and still bodied her even when she was alongside Aquaman and Cyborg. And her headbutt did nothing.

What Sheev said. Superman basically manhandled Wondie and Aquaman without even trying.

Same thing with Thor and Thanos in Endgame. Yet Thor is on High 6-B and Wonder Woman stuck on same level. At least she didnt recieved any bruises or cuts when she was beaten by High 6-A Superman. Wonder Woman Durability and Attack Potency up to 6-A.

Oljaca18 said:
Same thing with Thor and Thanos in Endgame. Yet Thor is on High 6-B and Wonder Woman stuck on same level. At least she didnt recieved any bruises or cuts when she was beaten by High 6-A Superman. Wonder Woman Durability and Attack Potency up to 6-A.
Thor with Stormbreaker pretty easily maimed Thanos whenever a hit connected, he resisted Thanos' attempt to shove Stormbreaker through his ribcage, and he scales pretty much dead evenly to Cap with Mjolnir, who put up a pretty good fight against Thanos

Oljaca18 said:
Your comparison falls flat when you realise that Thor doesn't scale to Thanos but the other way around.

Diana won't scale at all when Supes was barely trying and the best she could do was move his head the same way a bullet did in MoS when he was already Mountain level. One punch downed Arthur who is comparable to Diana and she only took a casual headbutt which would be weaker than the punch. Scaling AP and dura is dumb when no one even scratched Clark.

The same thing happened here after Infinity War was released. Attack Potency of Thor was upgraded to High 6-B only because he took blast from Nidavelir star for 50 seconds. In Infinity War Thor did nothing to Thanos, if you exclude stabbing Thanos by magical axe. And in Justice League Cyborg pissed Superman after he unitentionaly launched missile at him. And Superman was confused and pissed, so i am 100% sure that he used his full strength against them when they tried to restrain him. So the headbutt Diana took was pretty strong. And in if Nidavelir star is Neutron star, then i have a question. How did Rocket and Groot survived being near the Neutron star. Real Neutron star has 10^16 times stronger magnetic field then Earth. So i dont think is Neutron star. Ok i know that others will say that giant structer is made around the Star and it has built mechanism that opens and releases beam of a Star, but unless the structure around the Star block gravitational field then i highly doubt it is Neutron star.

The rings dont need to block gravity when lolfiction is a thing. That kinda stuff just gets waved off.

Thor failing to do a thing to Thanos doesn't matter. Thanos scales from Thor not the other way around and has no other feats to scale to. Thor's feat is also valid due to being his only real dura feat post awakened form.

Diana on the other hand, does have feats and they are far and away below Clark so she should not scale as its an outlier.

Movie physics is stupid. Nidavelir star is not Neutron star. Pre Justice League Superman is on 6-B level and he fought Doomsday who is way stronger than him. I think Doomsday was higher than 6-B level. Maybe High 6-B as he easily handled both Diana and Clark. Diana was able to hold her own against Doomsday, as she even cut his arm off and was able to hold bind and hold him with her lasso. Ok maybe she is not High 6-A but she is higher than 6-B.

Unless you have calcs or statements for that above 6-B, nothing is going to change. Also if you are saying they are 6-B based off of the current profiles, dont. Afaik, they still have the tiering from a bad calc and havent gotten removed.

If it's on the profile it's obviously considered accurate. Feel free to point out flaws in it though, if you find any.

There is one obvious size of the house flaw. Using 10km radius for Nidavelir so called Neutron star.

Back