• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[this thread has been blocked by the EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that i would never be able to convince an mep to change their mind. Im really bad at talking. is there something else im supposed to do about that?

Why South America?

Aren't Canada and the US safer?

But Article 13 won't affect Canada and the US, also Canada has free healthcare

Maybe, although you'll have to move to Ontario because the rest of Canada doesn't exist

Really? You can go that quickly? Won't you have to fill out papers and stuff?

I sent this to the CSaP (Character Stats and Profiles) wiki. I, Tod the Eldrazi, cannot let my shmexy Vriska Serket pics be threatend

I'm making a page for the EU btw, its about halfway to completion

Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer said:
Hop said we must SAVE THE BEES MEMES
Well, it's also important to save the bees

Whats happening to the bees?

Seol404 said:
Whats happening to the bees?
Colony Collapse Disorder. There's been a rise of this condition recently, it's pretty bad

Well thats sad to hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back