• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uselessnoob245 said:
IMG 7170 48c0454b-223b-44ca-92bf-87218c533c02 large
I wanna die

Oh my god for god sake when can you guys use this image instead of bullshity ass bumpiyliy bbump bump? Absolute Bullshit. NO NO!!
Is it just me, or does anyone else see the kawai faces in each colored section?

Crabwhale said:
I should obliterate you for quoting all of that nonesense, but instead I shall let you suffer.
Eye Of The Spider (Eye of the tiger parody - Minecraft)-2

Taste agony given blood and flesh itself.
This is no punishment, this is a divine reward, a glorious boon granted to me for all my works in the name of our one true lord.

Crabwhale said:
I should obliterate you for quoting all of that nonesense, but instead I shall let you suffer.

For some reason this video is blocked in my country

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:

For some reason this video is blocked in my country
G O O D

I pray for you, your family, your friends and all of Korea that it remains that way, so that you may never witness this blasphemy upon all human ideals of quality.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Crabwhale said:

This is no punishment, this is a divine reward, a glorious boon granted to me for all my works in the name of our one true lord.
I know understand that you are beyond redemption. I had you pegged for a respectable tentacle hentai abomination before, but now...you deserve nought but the Gulag.

New Smash Bros bringing everyone to the game

Super Smash Bros
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - The Gangs All Here!

This is what America is dealing with

Elmo's gonna dance for the motherlandƒçÀƒç║
Elmo's gonna dance for the motherlandƒçÀƒç║

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:

I know understand that you are beyond redemption. I had you pegged for a respectable tentacle hentai abomination before, but now...you deserve nought but the Gulag.
Foolish Skeleton. I am The Gulag.

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAH!

A Gulag that is only 1-A?! If you were attempting to deceive me, you could at least try to hide it better. Your foolish constructs of insignificant composition insult me.

All ye, yield to my destructive madness.

Behold

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAJJJAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIE, ALL OF YOU, PERISH IN AGONY

AHAHAHA

• T H O T S L A Y E R.exe has gone mad, he has lost his mind to eternity*
Run, all of you, before it is too late.

Do not click on this, for ye shall be cursed

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAH!
A Gulag that is only 1-A?! If you were attempting to deceive me, you could at least try to hide it better. Your foolish constructs of insignificant composition insult me.

That is merely *my* Gulag, not the true one. This is only for those who fail to obey the image caption.

Hey can you all be so kind as to vote on this thread, that page isn't going to decide for itself

All ye, yield to my destructive madness.
Behold

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAJJJAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIE, ALL OF YOU, PERISH IN AGONY

AHAHAHA

• T H O T S L A Y E R.exe has gone mad, he has lost his mind to eternity*
Run, all of you, before it is too late.

Do not click on this, for ye shall be cursed
You truly think that miniscule idiocy will affect me?! I have searched Sonic fanart on Google, I have stared down the deepest pages of Deviantart itself. I know true MADNESS, you have merely observed it, you indignant cretin.

Do you want true madness? Well, just you wait, as if ye ask, ye shall receive.

I dare all of you to find a better picture to be the official poster for the fight

Behold, a small echo of my true madness I swear I only just looked this up
I shall murder you. Then i shall tear you to pieces, and those pieces to pieces, and then bury all of those pieces in seperated graves, and melt them.

HAHChristian Higdon said:
Behold, a small echo of my true madness I swear I only just looked this up
I shall murder you. Then i shall tear you to pieces, and those pieces to pieces, and then bury all of those pieces in seperated graves, and melt them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES, THAT'S RIGHT

DESPISE ME, HATE ME!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fool, even that cannot kill me. Would you like me to detail the exact process on how to finally finish me?

First, you must erase all flesh from my body, then you must take each of my bones and separate them by the distance of the universe's diameter, then each bone must be individually melted within the acids of hatred itself, with the exception of my (skull?), which must be personally crushed until not even dust remains. From there, you must take each of my organs and impale them with seven hundred holy stakes, and stop up all the blood passages within each of them with eldritch crystals, before performing a ritual that channels your hatred into a blazing inferno. If potent enough, then my organs shall vanish. You must perform each of these steps within sixty-nine seconds of each other exactly, or I shall simply regenerate.

After you're done with me, you must then apply this same process to every single one of my allies, and then partake in the blood of my enemy to ensure that the ritual is complete. (Your soul may vanish after this, replaced with pure hellfire as you are now legally a servant of the devil)

Good luck doing any of this, though. I reside within the singularity of a black hole made entirely out of my own self-annihilative and destructive urges, as well as pure nothingness. You could try summoning me, then I would have no choice to appear before you. But first, you must chazz it up 109 times, and then I might tell you how to summon me.

I am beyond this foolish thing you call "Chazzing it Up." I'm already too smug for you. Besides, it's pretty hard to kill me as well.

I do not desire to kill you. Where did I express such a ludicrous thought?

YOU HAVE GLIMPSED MY MADNESS, IT IS BETTER TO LET YOU LIVE WITH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back