• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This may seem weird but don't jump to conclusions okay. (Akainu vs SON GOKU)

yeah, But that Meteor Would Make Goku Little Bit Busy, and then Akainu Speed Blitz.
Akainu will only use range when goku is out of his range, all goku needs to do is kiai or ki blast, and goku can still react to akainu he doesn't speed blitz at all.
Aoe magma punches? Stop he doesn't even have precog
Kiai or ki blast, but you don't need precognition to dodge you know, goku can literally fly bruh.
Counted, have a cookie 🍪.
You guys can have cookies too 🍪🍪🍪.

Ok? And? He ain't flying away from aoe magma punches
He definitely can the distance the punch moves is way greater than the punches size, goku can easily dodge it. And let's say he can't then he can easily ki blast or shockwave/barrier, long range won't work for akainu.

Akainu will only use range when goku is out of his range, all goku needs to do is kiai or ki blast, and goku can still react to akainu he doesn't speed blitz at all.
What Goku would do If he out of Range? Spaming Ki blast Wouldn't do anything Since Akainu Faster Than Him
Kiai or ki blast, but you don't need precognition to dodge you know, goku can literally fly bruh.
And So?
Counted, have a cookie 🍪.
You guys can have cookies too 🍪🍪🍪.
I'll Take One for Akainu

What Goku would do If he out of Range? Spaming Ki blast Wouldn't do anything Since Akainu Faster Than Him
Bruh akainu is at least 1.33x times faster, he doesn't blitz at all, but he does have observation haki so that helps him a lot, BUT goku's ki blasts have a huge radius, if akainu can keep dodging the attacks goku can just nuke all of marine ford and then where's akainu going? Also goku can do omni-directional ki blasts.
Akainu can't hit goku at range.

Bruh akainu is at least 1.33x times faster, he doesn't blitz at all, but he does have observation haki so that helps him a lot, BUT goku's ki blasts have a huge radius, if akainu can keep dodging the attacks goku can just nuke all of marine ford and then where's akainu going? Also goku can do omni-directional ki blasts.
If Goku Start with Flaying Above Marine Ford Then Nuking Even One Piece verse This Is would be A Stomp Match, Isn't?

If Goku Start with Flaying Above Marine Ford Then Nuking Even One Piece verse This Is would be A Stomp Match, Isn't?
Goku doesn't do that in character, I said he'd only do that if akainu keeps dodging his attacks with observation haki, or if he realizes that akainu can only beat him close range.

ki blasts, although I realized goku can still blast akainu with kiai.
If Goku doing it with Distance wich is Akainu Couldn't Reach , What Akainu Could Do is Dodging. We Know That Useles Since He Got One Shoted By Moon Level Attack, So From The Beginning Of This Match not giving a chance to Akainu. Change My Vote For Goku Then.

If Goku doing it with Distance wich is Akainu Couldn't Reach , What Akainu Could Do is Dodging. We Know That Useles Since He Got One Shoted By Moon Level Attack, So From The Beginning Of This Match not giving a chance to Akainu. Change My Vote For Goku Then.
That's true but goku doesn't do that in character.

As long As I know , Goku Always Start with His Martial Art like Kicking Or Punching not Ki Blast, On that Case Akainu Have The Chance to One Shoting Goku Head for Being Faster than Him. But IDK Man
Yee well 🤷‍♂️FluffyCreatureZ lowkey being werid 🤔

Counted, grace, Thank you and have another cookie 🍪.
That's true but goku doesn't do that in character.
As long As I know , Goku Always Start with His Martial Art like Kicking Or Punching not Ki Blast, On that Case Akainu Have The Chance to One Shoting Goku Head for Being Faster than Him. But IDK Man
Yes that's what is supposed to happen but if akainu decides to go long range then GG goku wins, if akainu lures goku to close range he can either catch goku off guard and durability negate with his magma or goku counters and defends himself from akainu and it's back to 0 which would likely lead to the first scenario (long range fight).

Back