• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This may seem weird but don't jump to conclusions okay. (Akainu vs SON GOKU)

Son Goku 23rd budokai, post time skip Aakazuki.
Speed is equalized.
Location at Marine ford.
Sakazuki is country level.
Son Goku is moon level (lol).
Monkey: 7 (LightReinh12345, Orange, Sonicflare9, Jimboyjuan12, Shizuka, theultimate5105, WrongIdea21)
Magma: 1 (MonkeyOfLife)
error 404:

Last edited:
Well this won't be added if it ends before whatever revision is scaling sakazuki but meh, let's go (not like it needs to he is alos rel+ difference should be small)

So how quicky is his hax affects? Because AP.

Well this won't be added if it ends before whatever revision is scaling sakazuki but meh, let's go (not like it needs to he is alos rel+ difference should be small)

So how quicky is his hax affects? Because AP.
I think this can be added, there's no doubt that akainu will scale to white beard and white beard obviously scales to kaido, the reason speed is unequal is to give sakazuki enough room to dodge goku with his superior speed and observation. If it's verified that this won't be added then I'll equalize speed.
Sakazuki has passive heat that can melt steel but goku can withstand high heat from a jet engine thrust so he should be able to withstand that. Sakazuki should still be able to durability negate with his magma body which is the reason why moon level vs country level is fair.

Yeah but how he will do that before goku one shots, how does he use the magma body in combat and how fast it kills people.

Or ki blast, which he uses quickly, and if he gets enveloped or something, ki wave, the AP difference is more than enough to do that.

But goku usually starts with physicals which is an opening akainu can use to hit goku but you're right, a ki blast would turn akainu to atoms.

If goku sees someone turn into lava i doubt he will try to punch it, especially when the battle starts so far away.

Akainu probably won't turn into magma, I think he'll shoot with magma fists from far away, and knowing goku he'll probably not try to touch the magma that's hotter than the passive heat in the environment and he'll just either dodge or destroy it with ki, he'll probably get close and try to punch (which he'll do since akainu is much weaker and goku won't know he's magma)and goku could either flex his bicep and turn akainu into water or akainu out speeds with haki and speed and gets a hit in, if it hits either goku dies or goku gets mortally wounded. if goku doesn't die immediately I see akainu winning only if he realizes that goku is much stronger and out speeds and uses AoE magma or if he kills goku with one attack which is unlikely. Of course goku could also flex and make akainu paste only to realize he's regening and then blasts him to oblivion. So who do you think is winning?

Why do I think both can take this have similar Chances & incon
Both can definitely win but Goku has more win conditions since akainu can only win if goku gets close to attack with physicals (which will hurt goku), and even then all goku has to do to ward away akainu is flex and turn akainu to a puddle which won't kill since akainu can regenerate, that's why unequalizing speed is good because akainu needs a speed advantage plus his observation. So what do you vote for?

Both can definitely win but Goku has more win conditions since akainu can only win if goku gets close to attack with physicals (which will hurt goku), and even then all goku has to do to ward away akainu is flex and turn akainu to a puddle which won't kill since akainu can regenerate, that's why unequalizing speed is good because akainu needs a speed advantage plus his observation. So what do you vote for?
I vote for Goku since He can oneshot akainu with a ki blast & like u said he needs to get close to Goku & still its unknown who would win then but bith really can win this this is a very close one

Back