• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ying_slowly_through_shadows_seems_quite_fast?

The earths diameter 12000 Kilometers in 4 seconds is 3000 kilometers per second which is 8746.35767113703 mach going by the mach conversions i used ? (Mach 9K if i bothered using the exact diameter of the earth)

The time frame should'nt be an issue in the movie : https://*********.to/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden-Movie-7-The-Last-Dub/Episode-LQ?id=117835

They change the perspectives between the earth and the moon throughout the movie to add suspense i think for example at 1:30:00 to 1:30:30

At 1:39:26 naruto barely reaches toneri and raikage is about to fire his cannon.

Naruto is shown back on the moon when kurama barely even started writting and the symbol is incomplete on the moon meaning it took him way less time than the raikage perspective is shown until he's notified by the women see it at 1:40:37

Unless the raikage speaking has altered time it should'nt be an issue should it

Narutos arrival should be consistent with his retur

The calc has nothing to do with the diameter of our earth. It has to do with the diameter of Naruto's earth, which is different.

Furthermore, shadows =/= diameter. If you looked at the calc, you would see that.

The timing has already been accepted and noted as cinematic.

Since I don't think this thread brings up a novel issue, I will be locking it. Please reread the calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back