• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Third time's a charm or something (Grace!)

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Despite having two OPM versus threads ruined by the verse's tier changing, I stil haven't learned

Pri-Pri Prisoner vs. Leafy

Speed equalized, High 7-C Base Leafy and Post-Monster association Pri-Pri Prisoner are being used, Leafy has all equipment besides her recovery center

Leafy scales to 937.2294 Kilotons, Pri-Pri Prisoner stomped a 113.9 Kiloton character while at under half power

Nature: 8 (I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Psychomaster35, James Plays 4 Games, GoCommitDi, Silverfoxg101, Jimboydejuan12, Starter Pack, Buttersamuri)

Ma:

Machine:

How can Leafy lose? She has the power advantage, and the key we are using of her opponent has barely any powers. Also tends to not take fights seriously. It would make sense to use the second key of her opponent, otherwise I'm voting for Leafy the obvious winner.

His second key has low 7-B armor (And I think he might actually AP stomp, or at least be so much stronger that combined with his other advantages it would be a borderline stomp)

Although if the new end of Robot Flower's KE goes through, I'll probably switch to his second key

What was evaluated was the original version, the new end is still awaiting approval

Alright, changed it to Pri-Pri's second key (Who scales to stomping 114 Kiloton characters while only at half power)

TBF, AP is pretty much the only thing the BFDI cast (Besides X (Kinda) and Four) have going for them in Versus threads

Soupywolf5 said:
TBF, AP is pretty much the only thing the BFDI cast (Besides X (Kinda) and Four) have going for them in Versus threads
That will weakness will be revealed once I put MCU Doctor Strange to avenge the MCU (So you will stop spiting them). Also, speaking of MCU, vote on Thanos VS Elmer Fudd

Completely slipped my mind earlier, but if the 878 Kiloton feat was accepted, then the contestants should get a + added to their High 7-C AP/Durability

All the votes here were already using her + value AP (It was the 800 Kiloton one but it doesn't actually make that much of a difference) (Also the AP gap isn't one-shot worthy, it's stomping a 113.9 Kiloton character while at under half power [So bare minimum 227.8 Kilotons] with ~<3.6 Megaton armor (Not always active but he can still use it here) vs. 937 Kilotons, an AP gap of 4.1x)

Back