• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just wanted to bring something up: when Leafy hit Needle to the cake in BFDI 5, that was actually the strong wind carrying her upwards, and the slap was hard enough to knock Needle off her feet and get yeeted by the winds to fly at Relativistic speeds into the cake.

Psychomaster35 said:
I just wanted to bring something up: when Leafy hit Needle to the cake in BFDI 5, that was actually the strong wind carrying her upwards, and the slap was hard enough to knock Needle off her feet and get yeeted by the winds to fly at Relativistic speeds into the cake.
Come on man, wind doesn't bump you up to relatavistic speed. And if this IS the case, then Leafy (And the rest of the cast) isn't even 7-B

Leafy slapped needle, the wind just tried to slow it down

Exactly, upscaling doesn't get numbers, but in the MCU matches it was reasonable to assume it wasn't a 1-shot because the AP gap was barely high enough for a 1-shot, and the feat came from a guy who got fodderized by Thanos Just Give the MCU a rest, will you?

Soupywolf5 said:
Exactly, upscaling doesn't get numbers, but in the MCU matches it was reasonable to assume it wasn't a 1-shot because the AP gap was barely high enough for a 1-shot, and the feat came from a guy who got fodderized by Thanos Just Give the MCU a rest, will you?
And Fodderizing doesn't get numbers either.

No, but it's reasonable to say that it would be a much greater difference then a casual feat that wasn't actually casually done by anyone (As Psycho explained)

Come on man, wind doesn't bump you up to relatavistic speed. And if this IS the case, then Leafy (And the rest of the cast) isn't even 7-B

Leafy not causing that wouldn't make them not 7-B, as it's still a Durability feat for Needle, and the cast all scale to her, and consistently harm each other (Also you can't really apply real world logic to this series to say that something couldn't happen)

Soupywolf5 said:
Leafy not causing that wouldn't make them not 7-B, as it's still a Durability feat for Needle, and the cast all scale to her, and consistently harm each other (Also you can't really apply real world logic to this series to say that something couldn't happen)
No, we have no proof Needle wasn't knocked out from the explosion, that's one of the 2 reasons Robbie's similar feat got debunked

She survived it which is what makes it a Durability feat, if she was knocked out then the cast would actually slightly backscale from that value (Which would push this further into "not a stomp" range )

Soupywolf5 said:
She survived it which is what makes it a Durability feat, if she was knocked out then the cast would actually slightly backscale from that value (Which would push this further into "not a stomp" range )
She could have been knocked out for hours, if she was than we can't use it. Luke Cage got downgraded for this exact same reasoning

Considering she shows up again in the same episode perfectly fine not even 5 minutes later, I'd say she wasn't knocked out for hours (Or at all)

And regardless, several tier 7 feats exist that back up the rating. Such as Robot Flower's KE from moving or X drilling himself to the conter of the Earth. Coiny's stick feat was considered 8-A+, close to being tier 7. About 3 uncalced feats (Puffball's KE of flying back to Earth in BFB 15, WOAH Bunch being yeeted to Yoyleland from the desert in seconds which is 2760 miles apart in BFDIA 5e, and Match's elimination of being sent to the TLC 2763 miles away in seconds, also in BFDIA 5e) are what I believe to be tier 7. Im planning to make blogs of them soon.

Soupywolf5 said:
Considering she shows up again in the same episode perfectly fine not even 5 minutes later, I'd say she wasn't knocked out for hours (Or at all)
It didn't say at all about the time from the start of the episode to when Leafy came back, you can't use that argument.

Psychomaster35 said:
And regardless, several tier 7 feats exist that back up the rating. Such as Robot Flower's KE from moving or X drilling himself to the conter of the Earth.
Of course, then we scale it to those feats, not a feat in which we don't know if she got knocked out or not I'm not wanting to downgrade to Tier 7, I think this feat doesn't add up and shouldn't be used

It was actually Needle, not Leafy (And looking at the video she's hurled into the Star-cake, it pops, Cake at Stake starts, and before Bubble receives the first piece of Cake Needle falls back to Goiky, so unless I'm missing the implications of a large time skip, this is perfectly usable)

Yet we travel to one week later, and she is perfectly fine. And she was still alive when she crashed into the cake.

If you'd like to make a CRT, I am okay with it...

I will.

Also, 1 week is a long amount of time, for all we know she could have been decked for a long amount of time, we don't know

And before you say that can't be an argument, this is a similar situation to the MCU in which we don't know about the capability of the neutron star which affected 2 major feats

I mean, you actually have a point, there. This was the exact reasoning I made to downgrade Robbie Rotte's 7-B durability, as whether or not he was knocked out from hitting the moon wasnt made clear, as the episode literally ended afterwards.

Anywho, once you make the CRT, please invite me.

Psychomaster35 said:
I mean, you actually have a point, there. This was the exact reasoning I made to downgrade Robbie Rotte's 7-B durability, as whether or not he was knocked out from hitting the moon wasnt made clear, as the episode literally ended afterwards.
I think this should be closed, this has derailed in entirely

Back