• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things that need to be changed for Nasuverse part 3

Like the previous threads, this topic is a continuation of part 2, I'm waiting for your opinions and ideas

FOR GILGAMESH AND CIEL
Conceptual Manipulation through the Seventh Scripture (Type 2 ; The Seventh Scripture is one of the church's major weapons, breaking the rooted roa's spirit and the endless chain of reincarnations and conceptually erasing it)

(NOTE: There is no information about whether Gilgamesh can use this weapon, he can't use all the weapons in the gil treasury at the highest level so we can take it as "possbily" but if it looks good I don't think it's necessary)

FOR OBERON VORTIGERN
Nonexistent physiology (Nature type 1, Aspect Type 2 ; Is started to be a void on a conceptual level and described a hole in space)

Large Size (Type 10 ;
His body is stated to be infinite multiple times and can even fit the entire world into his body by virtue of swallowing it, Which the world has several higher dimensions)

FOR RYOGI SHIKI
Omnipresence must be given for its true form, I don't need any extra proof of this as it is also present in the profile of the root, and ryogi must have it because it is included in the root

-

I forgot to write skadi profile in previous CRT, profile should be unlocked for haxler that needs to be added to profile as skadi is spirits in a divine

Agree :
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
Gigalmesh already have conceptual manip, he actually have it listed already tree different times (after your last thread that added even another different concept manip description:
Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Armament (Gate of Babylon hold massive amount of legendary weapons, including conceptual weapons), Limited Mind Manipulation & Memory Manipulation (He has various conceptual armaments within his arsenal, which can directly attack the soul)
Furthermore, it was already accepted since long ago that for the purpose of the wiki Nasuverse concepts are treated like type 1 concepts (well, in the thread is said type 2 but that was before the changes to concept types were done as stated in the thread itself, after that revision they become type 1), so is reallu unnecessary and useless to begin listing things like type 3 or 2 in the P&A, along with every single conceptual weapon he have (because they are already listed in the A&T for a reason).

I'm indifferent with the rest of things, though the omnipresence for Root should be fine.

FOR GILGAMESH AND CIEL
Conceptual Manipulation through the Seventh Scripture (Type 2 ; The Seventh Scripture is one of the church's major weapons, breaking the rooted roa's spirit and the endless chain of reincarnations and conceptually erasing it)

(NOTE: There is no information about whether Gilgamesh can use this weapon, he can't use all the weapons in the gil treasury at the highest level so we can take it as "possbily" but if it looks good I don't think it's necessary)
Since Gilgamesh already has multiple sources of conceptual manipulation listed, it's not really necessary to add this. There is even an already existent explanation of the hax on his page :
  • Seventh Holy Scripture: One of the Church’s greatest weapons, a thousand-year-old Conceptual Weapon designed specifically to counter transmigration. It uses the horn of a unicorn, a beast said to consume souls, as a key and is infused with the soul of a deceased girl. It’s old enough to have its own elemental, a young girl named Nanako, who Ciel can manifest through her power. Previously only effective against spiritual entities, Ciel modified it to become a physical weapon, a pile bunker, and a scriptural cannon. When used, it destroys the soul of the target, dispersing it into nothingness. It negates the regeneration of vampires as well.
Ciel already has conceptual manipulation listed on her profile :
Concept Destruction with the Seventh Holy Scripture and other Conceptual Weapons (Can even destroy Roa's soul, permanently killing him)

FOR OBERON VORTIGERN
Nonexistent physiology (Nature type 1, Aspect Type 2 ; Is started to be a void on a conceptual level and described a hole in space)

Large Size (Type 10 ;
His body is stated to be infinite multiple times and can even fit the entire world into his body by virtue of swallowing it, Which the world has several higher dimensions)
It would be better to wait for LB6 to drop on NA and use official translations since errors could have been made. Applies to everything that didn't drop on NA yet.
FOR RYOGI SHIKI
Omnipresence must be given for its true form, I don't need any extra proof of this as it is also present in the profile of the root, and ryogi must have it because it is included in the root
Yeah this is fine, agreed.

Ayrıca, wiki'nin amaçları doğrultusunda Nasuverse kavramlarının tip 1 kavramlar gibi ele alındığı uzun zaman önce zaten kabul edilmişti (iyi, başlıkta tip 2 deniyor ama bu, başlıkta belirtildiği gibi kavram tiplerinde yapılan değişikliklerden önceydi) kendisi, bu revizyondan sonra tip 1 olurlar), yani P&A'da tip 3 veya 2 gibi şeyleri, sahip olduğu her bir kavramsal silahla birlikte listelemeye başlamak gerçekten gereksiz ve yararsızdır (çünkü bunlar zaten A&T'de bir nedenden dolayı listelenmiştir) ).
Regarding the seventh Scripture, I think it should only be written in the extra profile because it is a really functional hax (but it's okay if it's not entered directly into profiles because it's smurf), and what I don't understand is that people who have cm3-2 get cm1 directly?

Since Gilgamesh already has multiple sources of conceptual manipulation listed, it's not really necessary to add this. There is even an already existent explanation of the hax on his page :
I know this, actually, my goal is to have it stated directly in the profile as conceptual manipulation because it's a really useful hax

FOR OBERON VORTIGERN

Large Size (Type 10 ;
We don't have a profile for Oberon Vortigern yet, at least to my knowledge. The profile that is linked to him on the Fate/Grand Order verse page goes to PHH Vortigen.

Regarding the seventh Scripture, I think it should only be written in the extra profile because it is a really functional hax (but it's okay if it's not entered directly into profiles because it's smurf), and what I don't understand is that people who have cm3-2 get cm1 directly?
I don't even know what you are trying to say, there is no extra profile for Gilgamesh to begin with, and the thing about concept manip is that is already be accepted for years that the concept manip of the verse is type 1, hence why the things able to affect origins (like the spirit origin of servants) get concept manip (specifically type 1 with the current standards of concept manip), including for example conceptual weapons (along with other haxs mentioned in the servant physiology).
I know this, actually, my goal is to have it stated directly in the profile as conceptual manipulation because it's a really useful hax
Is already directly stated in the profile though:
  • Seventh Holy Scripture: One of the Church’s greatest weapons, a thousand-year-old Conceptual Weapon designed specifically to counter transmigration. It uses the horn of a unicorn, a beast said to consume souls, as a key and is infused with the soul of a deceased girl. It’s old enough to have its own elemental, a young girl named Nanako, who Ciel can manifest through her power. Previously only effective against spiritual entities, Ciel modified it to become a physical weapon, a pile bunker, and a scriptural cannon. When used, it destroys the soul of the target, dispersing it into nothingness. It negates the regeneration of vampires as well.
Along with the fact that is a conceptual weapon, like other conceptual weapons in the profile.

I don't even know what you are trying to say, there is no extra profile for Gilgamesh to begin with, and the thing about concept manip is that is already be accepted for years that the concept manip of the verse is type 1, hence why the things able to affect origins (like the spirit origin of servants) get concept manip (specifically type 1 with the current standards of concept manip), including for example conceptual weapons (along with other haxs mentioned in the servant physiology).
What he means is that there is Type 3 and Type 2 conceptual manipulation in Gilgamesh's Profile (not sure about Type 2).

What he means is that there is Type 3 and Type 2 conceptual manipulation in Gilgamesh's Profile (not sure about Type 2).
There is only a type 3 thing, and that was added by him in the previous thread, and that is wrong because conceptual weapons are already accepted to affect origins which are more than type 3 (also like, Medea use conceptual magic and her barrier is directly compared to Heracles skin which at the same time is compared to conceptual weapons, so is even more wrong the type 3).

what are your views on other issues?
Already commented that I'm indifferent with the rest, mainly the Oberon stuff because I said I'm fine the omnipresence for Root, along with the fact that 1) Oberon don't have a profile 2) I'm not gonna read any LB 6 scan related thing until it come out in na in some weeks.

What is the difference with normal oberon?
To start the PHH Vortigern isn't Oberon he is Vortigern, king Arthur's uncle. To my knowledge he has no connection to PHH Oberon.
Oberon Voritgern is the doomsday device that lostbelt Britian used to kill itself. Basically think lostbelt version of Vortigern but with oberon mixed into it (I am not 100% sure on this though).
The reason why we shouldn't add Oberon's ability into vortigern's profile is that they are different characters like how PHH history Ivan wouldn't be a gaint mammoth. More evidence that they are seperate is the first line of Oberon's profile after you unlock bond 6 which is "His true identity is not that of a Heroic Spirit from Proper Human History, but a Servant who was born in Faerie Britain." showing that he comes from the lostbelt and not PHH

Actually the man can use all the weapons in his treasury and know all about their secret powers since he has Sha Naqba Imuru, but he purposely doesn't.

Back