• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thicc Bones vs Thicc Skins - Kirishima vs Saw Paing (GRACE)

Saw Paing is 0.4 tons. His skull is like 1.3 tons due to his bones are denser than normal and his skull is the hardest in human history.

Even then Kirishima no sells .63 tons and lasts several minutes doing so before it hurts him and his base durability scales to .63 tons as well. 1.07 tons is literally on Bakugo's profile as his AP and is regularly stated to be so in vs threads

Fair enough.

But still, how does Kirishima put down Saw Paing? He's bring some of his own abilities along with a noticeable skill gap.

Yeah it's gonna be hard to catch Saw off guard since he managed to predict and react to the likes of Rei, one of the fastest fighters in the tournament thanks to prediction, alebeit barely.

Plus, look at Kirishima's AP, it's not enough to one shot. Especially not his skull, and he can reduce damage via muscle control.

My boi can fight for much more time than Paing and his Unbreakable Durability is too much for him.

The stats difference is notable as Kirishima no-sells things stronger than Paing and can fight even if he manages to break his skin like he did against Rappa.

Paing has an advantage in combat skill, but he has a stated weakness of letting get hit due to his style. And only his skull is considerably above his regular Durability, so Eijiro would only deal serious damage there if he does while Unbreakable Mode is active.

Kinda doubt that Saw getting outlasted in stamina since part of his child hood training was to break his bones and then keep sparing. Plus, he can fight through repeated brain trauma

His damage reduction nullifies any damage on his level and at least halve those that are above. AP isn't a problem, not to mention he is way more resilient as shown in Rei fight.

For durability, he can turn this into a slugfest if he needs to, he has higher skill advantage for it to do that, he is comparable to greatest muai Thai and boxer of all time and best lethwei user in all of Myanmar.

Good luck grabbing the guy who is just raining you with blows. He fought Gaolang before, he's skilled in cluthes and only grabbed when he was infighting, and wasn't grabbed when outfighting like he normally does.

Not getting hurt because of hard skin and not flinching are completely different things.

Also, Bakugou's 1.2 comes from Rise of the Villains Arc. Unless he took those blasts from him around that time, he should scale to the 0.62 value.

Finally, Saw Paing only got hit at the start and after had no problem blocking and evading, even Karo's hyper weirdly angled strike was blocked.

Side notes here

Just cause Saw tends to take some hits doesn't mean he's an idiot. He actually has a nifty Analytical Prediction thing going on for him, isn't above to using pressure points (well durability ignoring attacks such as aiming an elbow for your neck) and dodging.

In any case, Kirishima's biggest weakness here is stamina. Gonna do me a solid and vote for Saw.

And yay ty for making this PTS! My 2 best bois

Kirishima didn't flinch from Bakugo's explosions with Bakugo even saying it had no effect.

Never said 1.2 it's 1.07

Saw punching someone and said person not even flinching should let Kirishima grab like his arm or whatever and once that happens it's gg.

I doubt hitting Kirishima's neck would matter since it'd be hardened.

If this is the feat of that where Saw was sent flying away recently that was unclear. And I don't trust a bully's words.

Gotta have some sort of spots that are open or not hardened otherwise you're like a knight in armor.

Ignore the part about lifting strength. Eye gouges are open options for Saw too btw

You literally read not a single thing I said. Kirishima's profile notes his hardered endurance from taking Bakugou's explosives (nothing about not even flinching, but rather that he didn't take too much damage), so depending which Bakugou it was it depends what he scales to. Before rise of villians should be 0.63, after should be 1.28. Or where does the 1.07 come from?

Again, someone not being hurt and someone not flinching are entirely different things.

Hitting his neck isn't what matters, but dealing damage to inner areas.

1.07 is his AP from his gaunlet blast in the final exams the .63 ton thing is a supporting feat. I read what you wrote and yes Kirishima didn't flinch I'm basing it off the manga if you want I can give you the page heck even Monoma with Kiri's hardening no selled a blast from Bakugo.

Kirishima wasn't hurt and didn't flinch Saw is over 3x weaker than Bakugo he won't faze Kirishima with his blows especially when base Kirishima has superior dura to Saw's AP.

How would he do that?

His gauntlet blast... so you are saying Kirishima scales to a stronger blast from his especial gauntlets despite the fact he took normal attacks and he was hurt by these same normal explosions after Bakugou sent enough of them quick enough... Yeah, no, that's not how it works.

Uh... didn't the eye thing happen when he was in unbreakable?

He couldn't hit Bakugou while trying to ignore his attacks and rushing in, but he will hit Saw... yep, am also not convinced.

That is how it works Bakugo can withstand the force of his explosions on his body and yet is damaged by the same normal blasts he normally uses, Kirishima can no sell his blasts so yes he is 1.07 tons.

Still proves he can harden his eye.

He did hit Bakugo after the fight Bakugo has multiple bruises on his face. Also unlike in this match Bakugo was faster than Kirishima then.

No, that has never been how it worked. Kirishima never no sold his strongest explosions, but his normal ones. He didn't even no sold those, he started getting obviously hurt after a few of them in quick succession. Ask literally anyone you like, what you are doing is nonsensical.

In unbreakable. Prove me his eyes are hardened in normal hardening.

Scraps and barely getting his chin with one punch. Not to mention Bakugou isn't faster at all, where did you ever pull that off? Kirishima literally scales in speed to him.

Why did you ignore my comment Bakugo inspite of being able to withstand the force of his maximum gauntlet blasts and other large explosions is visibly damaged by his normal blasts hitting him, the normal blasts therefore scale to his dura and Kirishima can no sell them.

Why wouldn't his eyes be able to harden? Unbreakable is just pushing his Quirk to his limit there aren't any new properties it grants that normal hardening doesn't.
A4B2073C-4E21-4E48-96A6-B1F79E65BA62
Bakugo is blatantly faster than Kirishima seeing as how Bakugo can react to Todoroki who Kirishima refers to as 'insta kill man'.

You can clearly see the line going across his eye so yes he can harden his eyes.

That is inconsequential and means literal nothing. It just means that level of AP can hurt him, so obviously something higher would also hurt him. And has literally nothing to do with Kirishima, who is the one tanking the blasts. Kirishima doesn't scale to Bakugou just because, he scales to his own feats. Like you know? Getting hurt after repeated 0.63 blasts?

Why should it increase his AP if its simply hardening to become tougher? No clue, but he does as his profife shows through breaking knives that easily pierced him before. No reason to assume every single thing is the same.

That's... got literally nothing to do with speed. Todoroki can pump out a lot of power in a literal sec as you can see when he ***** Seto in a second with a single full power ice blast. What do you call that besides instant kill? I have no clue how you somehow relate this to speed when Kirishima was, as you yourself pointed out, able to tag and get Bakugou a few times. You are using the weirdest, most nonsensical logic in the world to draw blatantly wrong conclusions.

And you couldn't show a photo since the start which would have been a lot easier because...?

Anyway, my mind is made. Saw Paing outstrips him in skill so hard it is freaking hilarious, Kirishima only scales to 0.63 as far as I can see, and he was visibly hurt by this level of power after sufficient consecutive blasts. Considering Saw Paing's stamina to boot and the fact Kirishima doesn't "grab" as part of his fighting style, Saw Paing is gonna outlast hardening and sock him real hecking hard.

You must be disregarding how scaling works dude the .63 ton blast was from Bakugo 10 months before he even got into UA it isn't far fetched to believe he's gotten stronger I never said Kirishima scales just cause he can damage Bakugo who can withstand the force of a 1.07 ton explosion.

Kirishima had trouble tagging Bakugo but he could still do it. No matter how much power you put out if you're not quick enough to hit it it isn't dangerous Kirishima wouldn't and shouldn't think much of him if he isn't that fast and for the record Todoroki does have feats such as blocking Stain that puts him above Kirishima so yes he's faster.

You didn't ask for it and started trying to imply base hardening is somehow different from Unbreakable.

Saw is notably weaker than Bakugo it really doesn't matter what you think since 1.07 tons is listed as justification for Bakugo's AP if you don't like it make a CRT and change it until then Saw is more than 3x weaker than Kirishima's durability.

Yes... it isn't far fetched, just as it isn't to say he should still be in that level as Kirishima tanking his hits happened when he had done no training, and the 1.07 blast was the way stronger blast from his gauntlet. If he got that much stronger, then why is a much stronger blast barely 2x that explosion? We do have a key for when we know his normal explosions are stronger, his Rise of Villains Arc, in which Kirishima has never taken an explosion from Bakugou. If there's anything higher Kirishima scales to beyond an explosion that never hit him, be my guest and find it. Otherwise he remains at 0.63.

Of course he had trouble when he is naturally nimble and unlike Bakugou, he can't use wide blasts but has to use his own fists. So you still provide literally nothing that indicates Bakugou was faster, glad we are clear on that.

You are the one stating his eyes harden too, so prove your shit. Is that simple,

Yes, its listed as a justification for his strongest explosions which he never used on Kirishima. I need to change nothing. I already explained it enough, so I am honestly just gonna disregard you if you keep trying the same tired out logic.

Rise of Villain's arc Bakugo's AP comes from a large explosion that 5% Deku survived and Bakugo could hurt him with punches, kicks and his normal explosions.

Bakugo is faster than him that's just how it is Stain is superior to 5% Deku, Todoroki can react to him and Bakugo scales to Todoroki due to being able to react to him.

His ability is hardening his whole body you decided you didn't want to believe he could harden his eyes and I've proved it.

Fair enough ignore me if you wish but as long as Bakugo's durability scales to 1,07 tons and Kirishima and his base blasts can injure him Kirishima is 1.07 tons be my guest to ignore it.

This is unrelated to the fact that Kirishima scales to the lower ones unless, again, there's anything else he scales to that should really be added to his profile. Like, his profile even shows him tanking Bakugou's later explosions... In Red Riot Unbreakable, not with his normal hardening.

I don't see it in the profiles, I dont see it in the chapter. Sorry, not buying it.

No, you decided you didn't want to provide simple proof without wasting both our times if it was so easy.

Yes, scale Kirishima to explosions he never tanked, which Bakugou's profile outright calls his strongest explosions. A very compelling argument.

Annnnnnnnnyyyyyyway allow me to make an argument

Kirishima's first move in character will be to fight in CQC, Saws Analytical Prediction as well as his significantly higher Dura Skull will allow him to take advantage in this regard despite Kirishima having barely higher AP

From here, we fall into Kirishima using RRU in order to take advantage of this fight.

Now while he will take an advantage he still has only 40 seconds, and Saw's skull can still match him physically here, and Saw knows this upon seeing Kirishima get stronger and he will practice trying to survive as best he can using his skull and analytical prediction like mentioned previously.

As such, I give it to Saw High Difficulty. Kirishima's Higher AP and RRU will only get him so far if he either doesn't use it or if his time runs out.

As much as it hurts my soul, they are comparable with Kirishima having a slight lead on stats. But Saw's skill and stamina would give him the most important advantage here.

So I vote for Saw.

Back