• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They'll come if you feel grief(Pyramid Head and Look-See)

Another similiar connection these two have is that they'll come if you feel grief / they're embodiments of grief.

Anyways,i'm gonna vote later when i check both of their abilities and powers.

So Pyramid seems to have better immortality but could Look See incap by just...eating him? his profile says he can swallow people whole,also Look See seems to have more hax and his time stop seems like it'd be useful.

Wait i just realized,can't Look See use his clairvoyance and kill Leon? (i think that was the name of the character Pyramid Head hunts down or something) and if i'm not wrong,Pyramid Head dies when Leon manages to surpass his grief,so can't Look See use his clairvoyance and then kill Leon or something,plus Look See also can stop time so that's gonna be useful.

Sorry was AFK for a while, just want to clarify that It's likely possible he has Time Stop(I'm using Non-Canon, the Canon one has possible Time Stop and Non-Canon has likely some if not all of his Canon abilities). Also you made me think of a new title idea so thank you for that.

also Look See has Regenerationn,so that will help along with the fact he can also incap Pyramid Head if he can't get past his immortality (which he can via his clairvoyance.)

I know people are agreeing with me,i'm just putting this as a small note.

I don't know a whole about the Look See so I'm not going to be stating as a fact that Pyramid Head beats him but I think he's definitely being sold short. Reason for this is that some of his best feats like the ones from his fight in the Arcade aren't included (even though I recall having added them, maybe someone wasn't happy with them).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl_HQ3YjWlE

For one he takes way more firepower than in 2 without being even slowed down, his Great Knife cuts through a reinforced steel door like it's cardboard and then breaks it apart with his own body with enough strength to send the pieces flying. He effortlessly lifts the player with a single hand and prepares to cleave them until you stop him and run back. He summons the creepers to attack the player and overwhelm them when they're out of range and overall seems to be faster than in 2, especially when you don't look at him.

Another cool feat is in the comics when he rams the Great Knife through a full grown man and lifts them both off the ground with a single hand.

But again, I don't know enough about the Look See, I just have a reasonable doubt so I'll play devil's advocate and vote for Pyramid Head until an agreement is come to.

Is Pyramid Head allowed to use clones?

Well it seems like Pyramid Head seems to be stronger,but Look See can still stop time and attack him,he can swallow him whole as well to incap him and he can possess Pyramid (even though idk how Look See's possession works) and can create illusions to counter the clones,he also can teleport to get away from Pyramid Head,and can use his clairvoyance to hunt down Leon and kill him to make Pyramid Head die to get past Pyramid's better immortality,plus Look See has Regenerationn,although idk how much it will be useful.

So i'd say that while Pyramid is stronger and has better immortality Look See is more haxxed along with having a very useful ability like his time stop and can incap Pyramid or use his clairvoyance to get past Pyramid's immortality or possess him.

I can't say I agree with all that, especially since you're calling James Leon and implying Pyramid Head can't exist without him. Later appearances (much to the creator's disdain) were completely free of and independent from James to exist. I don't know how Look See's time stops work but I also don't know if they'll work because time in Silent Hill seems to behave all wrong. If you don't know how his posession works then I don't think it's reliable just yet, especially when Pyramid Head himself could have posession to if the ending of a later game with him and his clones turning the protagonist into one of them is anything to go by. As for the swallow thing, I don't know how it works, is it a Kirby thing where once he eats the victim gets removed to a pocket dimension or does anyone know? I think Pyramid Head can teleport out just fine. I'm also asking if his clones are allowed (which they should) because the Look See might take one Head but two or three along with a swarm of creepers could overwhelm him.

Somebody clear this up for me but how does clairvoyance get past Pyramid Head's inmortality? Like I said, you got this all wrong, Pyramid Head doesn't need James to exist, he's appeared through the series many times even after it's implied that James canonically dies in the Water ending.

Clyde McReady said:
Somebody clear this up for me but how does clairvoyance get past Pyramid Head's inmortality? Like I said, you got this all wrong, Pyramid Head doesn't need James to exist, he's appeared through the series many times even after it's implied that James canonically dies in the Water ending.
Still can't Look See incap by eating him or possessing him (if Pyramid has possession,Look See also has possession) and he has Regenerationn and he can stop time so that Pyramid Head doesn't attack while Look See tries to swallow him whole or possess him.

Also Pyramid's type 8 immortality in the profile is described as "He only died when James accepted his sins."

Atleast that's what the game version profile says,so i assumed that if Look See used his clairvoyance (which means he knows those who will not release) he could hunt down / teleport to Leon and kill him so that Pyramid Head dies,but even if he can't what about Look See's illusions and hax like time stop and his incap option?

Clyde McReady said:
I can't say I agree with all that, especially since you're calling James Leon and implying Pyramid Head can't exist without him. Later appearances (much to the creator's disdain) were completely free of and independent from James to exist. I don't know how Look See's time stops work but I also don't know if they'll work because time in Silent Hill seems to behave all wrong. If you don't know how his posession works then I don't think it's reliable just yet, especially when Pyramid Head himself could have posession to if the ending of a later game with him and his clones turning the protagonist into one of them is anything to go by. As for the swallow thing, I don't know how it works, is it a Kirby thing where once he eats the victim gets removed to a pocket dimension or does anyone know? I think Pyramid Head can teleport out just fine. I'm also asking if his clones are allowed (which they should) because the Look See might take one Head but two or three along with a swarm of creepers could overwhelm him.
Oh **** just now i noticed this message,but Pyramid Head doesn't have possession on his profile also is that combat applicable?,also i only watched some CryptTV stuff and never saw Look See swallow people whole or use time stop,but he has them from what i've seen and they're on his profile so i thought those were wincons i could see.

Also for the clones,Look See has illusions to counter them and teleportation.

^I can see that but Pyramid Head too has a form of teleportation and maybe illusions from what I can recall. I mean, all that stuff with him killing Maria more than once to screw with James was his doing.

well that should be added on his profile then cus i never saw those abilities on his profile,and i don't remember anything from Silent Hill anymore since i remember watching stuff about it a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

So i guess both have illusions and teleportation that counter each other it seems?

also again is his possession combat applicable?

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to get working on his profile when I'm done with the Thundercats, reason for this being that some info seems outdated. His lifting strength comes from a low end calc that doesn't consider the fact that later games make him taller and by extension the Great Knife is bigger too, or the fact that him lifting a woman is pancakes compared to him lifting a man along with the knife in a single hand.

As for possession being combat applicable, all he has to do is put both halves of the helmet on the victim, which he should manage if there's one of him holding the victim and the other two moving around.

Maybe so but I'd have to see what his teleportation is like, Pyramid Head has an insta kill move he can do on the highest difficulty whenever he grabs the player.

I also recall Pyramid Head as well as some other monsters spawning and re-spawning at will in the movies and some games. Like when he flays a girl in the first movie or when he randomly pops up just in time to block the Missioner and save Sharon and her dad.

So it appears actually. I'm still voting for Pyramid Head in hopes of keeping this inconclussive since people seem way more familiar with the Look See and Pyramid Head's stats could use some tweaks.

Back