• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silent Hill CRT: Valtiel's page doesn't make sense

Okay so the page gives him a key as Pyramid Head assuming the speculation is true and PH is some sort of alternate form or avatar of Valtiel. The problem isn't that, problem is that the tier for that key has no justification whatsoever, it says Small Building lvl when PH sits at Wall Level. I also don't see a reason to give him a key for PH since he has a page already. What we could do is update Valtiel's page to scale him from Pyramid Head and other monsters (I'm pretty sure he kills some of them and is treated like an aspect of God by the town anyway), especially since Masahiro Ito confirmed he was planning to have him kill Pyramid Head if he ever got to make another Silent Hill, in fact that was his condition if he ever made one. So while we don't know the full extent of his powers we still have reasons to give him a rating as "At Least Wall lvl, possibly higher" since again, he's treated like a top tier monster. Silent Hill is in need for some updates and I think this should matter to the mods and whatnot since nobody ever pays attention to these threads as the verse is slept on.

Back