• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyramid Head: Revisions and new feats to add

I noticed that the page for Pyramid Head doesn't include any feats from post-SH2 appearances and versions of him. I want to add feats from Silent Hill: The Arcade, Silent Hill: Homecoming and a few other things like the comics, it would make a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c6Yh_zr1ls&t=8m26s

From his boss fights in the arcade game, Pyramid Head is shown to be powerful enough to cut through a steel gate with the Great Knife and bend it with his own body. His helmet is completely impervious to gunfire and only his skin shows signs of vulnerability. He can summon Creepers as means of attack (as he does in the film but that's not listed for some reason) and can possibly teleport seeing as he stalks the player off screen way faster than his speed should allow.

There's also the fact that the calculation for the weight of the Great Knife is kind of low end because first it relies on Pyramid Head being the size of James (he was initially but later versions are much taller) and lifting an full grown woman isn't as good of a feat as him lifting a full grown man PLUS the Great Knife off the ground, with a single hand . This means the Great Knife must be even heavier than we initially thought if we're scaling off Pyramid Head's own strength and the fact he struggles with it, his helmet should account for something two since in Homecoming his clones are carrying two halves of one separately.

Speaking of which, he should also get clones in powers and abilities. Possibly possession too since one of the endings to Homecoming has him put a helmet on Alex' head and he instantly becomes a Pyramid Head.

Maybe I should later try and go for an expansion on the whole verse since I hear Book of Memories has some good feats too since it's a straight up action game compared to others.

I need some input so I'll be constantly bumping this for as long as needed. Thank you.

^I thought so too, then again, I guess it's up to the viewer to decide if he can be seen as the Pyramid Head we know or just "the Bogeyman". Pretty confusing too since Downpour has a Bogeyman too, which no doubt deserve his own page too for feats like oneshotting monsters with his hammer or creating actual shockwaves with his blows. Then while we're at it, Valtiel needs some edits since no one is too sure if Pyramid Head is a form of his and the page puts him at Small Building lvl. That said, he should scale from PH since he's a top tier monster and Ito confirmed that he planned to have him kill Pyramid Head in his next game, look it up.

^He's been consistently shown to have multiple extensions of himself such as in his final boss fight in 2 where you must fight two of them. In the bad ending of Homecoming you see two Pyramid Heads transforming Alex into one of them and the comics also showed multiple Pyramid Heads wandering the streets. Whether it's appliable or not is up to you but it has happened more than once.

^^Also, why does Valtiel's page put Pyramid Head as a key at Small Building level? And Valtiel may or may not be Pyramid Head but regardless he should scale from him and other monsters since he's treated as a top tier, has a few feats of killing monsters with his own hands and he was intended to kill Pyramid Head in an unreleased game, this stated by Ito himself. Can you do something about that?

Okay. Duplication is probably fine then.

I do not know anything about your question though. Sorry.

Oh. That should probably be fixed then.

Yeah, plus Valtiel also has some other good implied feats such as being the source of Walter's power as of The Room.

Back