• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They are making a *someone tries to solo your verse* so im doing one too! Vegetal time!

Naruto: Vegeta wags his finger and ends the verse.

Future Diary: Solos the mortals, gets smacked by the gods.

MCU: Same as above.

Doki Doki Lit Club!: Data manipulation=GG

The Rising of the Shield Hero: He loses.....

Ooh, the Goku test.

Elle can clutch a win via hax and Type 4.

Erchius Ghost non-corporeal his way out of it

Composite BRS Non-corporeal and hax her way to victory

Junko, Yukari, Yuyuko, Kaguya, Keine, Reisen, Suika, Flandre, Doremy, Clownpiece, Koishi, Sagume...Lots of people in Touhou

Spooper, Specimen 11, Specimen 8, Specimen 7, Monster 5...Lots of people in Spooky too

Madotsuki and Urotsiki go 682 on him and Low 2-C via "death"

Anything higher than those and it's overkill

Sly Cooper: :'(

Legend of Zelda: Blitzes and AP stomps everyone barring the Golden Goddesses (Although he wouldn't be able to kill Ganon due to Low-Godly regen) in which case he gets blitzed and AP stomped by Din, Nayru, and Farore.

Super Mario: Given how Vegeta is in base I don't think he's fast enough to blitz everyone but he still would still atomize most of the verse just by sneezing, but Rosalina, Dreamy Bowser, Super Dimentio, and Mario with the Pure Hearts without a doubt horrifically stomp him.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Solos everyone until he gets to the Universe level+ and Multi-Universe level characters, then he gets stomped.

The Good Place: Beats most demons but loses either to gen or the makers of light, darkness, and everything.

Stellaris: Destroys the galaxy right away, then takes a wrong turn and ends up in the shroud. He dies. Instantly. Just for looking at the end wrong.

Real Life - Yeets by entering the universe

Fortnite - T╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠Â'╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Âp╠Âe╠Âd╠Â

Kirby - After Vegeta deletes Meta Knight, he finds Kirby, who turns Ultra Instinct and one shots him

Gumball - Vegeta trains his so

The Devil is a Part Timer - Smacks up the whole universe

ASOIAF: All that's required to one shot this verse and destroy every inhabitable part of it is High 6-A AP

FF: Ultimecia kills infant Vegeta and calls it a day

KH: Easy win but via universe bust because Vegs can't deal with non-corporeality otherwise

Umineko: this simply isn't going to happen, even fusing with Kaks into Vegerotto won't do the job

SCP Foundation: see above

Courts of the Feyre: I want to make profiles for this verse but I have to reread the series and take tons of notes first as my memory of the specifics has become vague and disorganized and I read it long before I got into debating these things. Anyway, I think Veggie Miller gets haxxed and BFRd by an Immeasurable with like Small Building+ AP

Medaka Box - Vegie tries to solo the verse, but is then brought to tears by Medaka's love and compassion. From that day forth, Vegetta is Medaka's loyal bodyguard, always by her side. Then Kumagawa tries to screw spam, fails and then erases Vegetta's ability to use Ki.

Assuming speed unequal, so Vegeta actually gets to use one of his best traits.

Dark Souls: He can't really get around the resurrection, but he blitzes horribly. Technically incon.

Bloodborne: Lolpassivemindhax

Magic: The Gathering: Rip Gatewatch, dies horribly to current Bolas if not Ugin. No chance against the tier 2s, and also loses to 3-A Liliana.

Cthulhu Mythos: Take a guess.

Destiny: Lolpassiveeverything

Dragon Ball Super: he stalemates himself.

Starcraft Verse: he gets wrecked via lolmindhax

Ultraman: Dies to space viruses

Amon's the one with the really strong mindhax anyways, and he's also MFTL. I don't remember how MFTL DBS characters are beyond them just being pretty far into it, but I don't think Amon's going to be immediately blitzed.

Some ugly dude mindhaxxes him, but he still blitzes horribly, and he might break out of it anyway

Probably Inconclusives against Ashera though, given that she's Non-Corporeal, and if she attempts to Petrify him he could just....fly out of the way given that he's MFTL

Wokistan said:
Amon's the one with the really strong mindhax anyways, and he's also MFTL. I don't remember how MFTL DBS characters are beyond them just being pretty far into it, but I don't think Amon's going to be immediately blitzed.
DBS characters are in the tens of quadrillions SoL. The in the manga theyr are ven higher.

That means he gets blitzed by 3A Amon at least, because he's 252.694 quadrillion times lightspeed. No idea how fast tier 5 Amon is though.

I meant that Vegeta would probs blitz most of the verse but he slows down to rest once the dust settles to which amon wrecks

Base Vegeta is still 3A because DBS. Idk if they're using 3A or low 2C blue Vegeta though. It doesn't change anything on mine, at least.

Naruto: Base Vegeta wrecks. Don't even need Blue.

Bleach: Some hax might be able to affect him, like Aizen's KS, but I don't think this will save them if Vegeta just decides to planet-bust Seireitei and Hueco Mundo. Also, speed blitz.

Godzilla: Vegeta stomps.

A Song of Ice and Fire: Another stomp for Vegeta.

SCP Foundation: There are a lot of SCPs and anomalous entities that Vegeta could obliterate by AP alone, but most of the really ****** ones will hax him out of existence, some of them literally.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: Everyone gets speed-blitzed and AP-stomped. He could kill Thanos before he has time to snap his fingers or close his fist.

Marvel Comics: The god-tiers wreck his shit, but AP and speed advantage alone would let him kill most of the 4-Bs.

DCU: Same as above.

Elder Scrolls: Stomps everything but the Aedra and Daedric Princes and such.

-Masadaverse: *Laugh i three colors,the heroes,autistic dragon guy,BANZAI!!!!,faker,sick disease daddy,this three commanders,and this two ovo*

-Umineko: Hihihihihihi.....hihihihiyaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

-PMMM: Probally can defeat almost all of them,and then Madoka (time arrow bitch!!) and Homura (mindhax bitch!!) comes gg. EDIT: I forgot one,SSB Vegeta included right? no need Madoka and Homura help,FAINARU MODO Jeanne/Tart can handle him for good!

-Ultra series: Funny enough,Vegeta can match most of them but still get reckt by god-tier Ultra,and space virues gg ovo

-Re:Creators: P L O T

-SZS: Maybe can reckt most of them,dunno about Golden Gungnir Hibiki since her feat is still vague

-Touhou: Most of them reckt Vegeta

-Medaka Box: Medaka stomp ovo

btw, sorry for my mistake, but it isnt Blue vegeta, its Ultra/Royal/whatever you want to call it Blue vegeta.

JoJo:

With unequalized speed, Giorno defeat both version of Vegeta. With speed equalized, Vegeto lose to many of them

Digimon: :)

Pokemon::

With speed unequalized he stops on Cresellia. With equalized speed, Mewtwo mindhax him

Naruto:

With speed unequalized Vegeta stomp. With speed equalized...I don't know.

Bleach:

Same like Naruto

With speed unequalized he stomp. With equalized, maaaaaaaaaaaybe bloodbenders may defeat him. Maybe.

Mario Bros: Makes his way up to Bowser, who he can't put down for good and eventually runs out of steam for the koopa to hax him to death.

Kirby: Only stopped by the titular character, and maybe Magolor (in a stomp) as well if the upgrade as well

Pokemon: Funny. Vegeta's first transformation was due to the moon. Now he's gonna get shitstomped by it.

The Legend of Zelda: Clears his way through the verse, and the goddesses ain't havin' none of that.

Super Smash Bros.: Blitzes, but can't hurt Tabuu due to that AP gap, and therefore gets Off-Wave'd.

Digimon: Where do I begin...

Chrono Trigger: The future refused to change

Gravity Falls: Vegeta has trouble with a baby, but would get past with difficulties. Then a Dorito thanks him and eats him.

Avatar: Geets at 6 years old solos.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Second verse, same as the first.

MCU: Third verse, same as the f- and some abstracts erased him from existence.

Marvel Comics: You think ki can stand up against the power of Doom?! ovo

DC Comics: Martian and Flash. Mindhax and Speedblitz.

Chowder: Can't kill the titular character. At best, stalemate. At worst, he gets plothaxxed.

Steven Universe: 6 year old Geets solos the verse.

Regular Show: May or may not beat Pops or Anti Pops. He definitely has the speed to.

Adventure Time: Gets taken by GOLB

Teen Titans: Solos the verse at 6 years old. Funny enough, he gets his butt whooped by TTG!Future Raven.

Back