• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it but what am I changing?

Thor, Ironman : Building level AP and Dura,

Lightning amped Thor, Hulk Hulkbuster, Vision, Ultron : Building level+ AP and Dura.

Everything else according to Kkapoios' suggestions.

Don't put lightning amped Thor in his own tier. Lump it together like with 616 Thor and his force blasts. Also, put Thor in City-Block level as that Jotunheim feat has to be larger than Building Level.

Here are my suggestions for Thor.

Building level unarmed, Building level+ with Mjolnir, City-Block with lightning-amped strikes.

City-Block level as that Jotunheim feat

without a proper calculation I can't do that

Calculation puts Thor's Mjolnir at Building level.

I did calc but im on my phone. When i get home (6 hours later) ill post them. My results are like this

Iron man : Building level with most armors | City Block level+ with best armours

Hulk : Multi City Block level

Thor : Building level physically , City block level to Town level with mj├©lnir(due to mj├©lnirs speed of mach ~3000 in the dark world) City level with lightning amp (30/2 megatons as the energy was doubled back up)

PancakeExterminator said:
Are those results ok to you ? Should i edit the pages now or when i post the calcs ?
Probably best to post the calcs first for us to poke holes at, err rather check for errors or something.

Just remember to update all of the affected MCU pages, such as Kurse and Mangog, as well.

Looking at the link, yes. I can't even see Iron Man moving. In the clip, sans Quicksilver, only Thor and the repulsor beams are moving noticably.

So its only Thor or some other characters are also faster than IronMan? I will place them as "At least Subsonic''

Only Thor is that fast for now I guess. Hawkeye is athletic/peak human with room level exploding arrows or something I guess?

Okay, Thor with Mjolnir is put at Building level. What about if he's unarmed? He's definitely much stronger than Loki, who I put at Small Building level. As I said before, I suggest putting his unarmed attack potency as unarmed, wielding Mjolnir as Building level+ or even Large Building level+, and lighting amped strikes as City-Block level as he not only destroyed tall structures in Jotunheim, but he also destroyed a significant portion of the landmass.

I looked over the Jotunheim feat scene and it's not possible for me to create a precise calculation for it due to lack of reliable measurements. At the very least, can we put for his lightning amped strikes Building Level+, likely higher?

Also, you didn't answer my question about an unarmed Thor.

In my opinion there are two versions of unarmed Thor.

1. Unarmed (Unworthy, cast by Odin) = 9-C

2. Worthy thor but not using his Mjölnir. = 9-A.

But there really isn't that much necessity to include the no.2 stat.

I will scale those 4 down. But what do I do about Loki? Maybe

AP: Wall level/Room level

Dura: Building level

??

I will look into the others tomorrow (12 hours later). It's getting late here.

Mangog destroyed a good chunk of Asgard with one of his beams.What level that is? I will currently place it at 8-B.

Well, Loki withstood several blows from the Hulk, and overpowered Captain America, so I think that his current ratings seem appropriate.

Thank you for the help btw.

I will downgrade Sif to wall level since she is comparable to loki ,where should i place her durability?

Hold on, what about Jessica Jones? She's stronger than Cap and should be comparable to Luke Cage and Sif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back