• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There's a sailor in my boot

Not voting since I just wanted to say this, so why exactly is Woody's negation being treated as working on only low to mid godly? Heartless are being prevented from regening from their very concept (the heart), that would literally apply to anything mid godly and below.

Just because Woody is small doesn't mean he's going to dodge every hax ability that Popeye tries. It gives him better chances, but it's not like it's a free dodge.

Also, I really don't like the "feels like it should belong on JBW" argument. I've made two whole verses just because I thought it would be funny to have some obscure and trashy games on the wiki, but they're still comprised of legitimate characters from legitimate verses.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Zeus from KH, cause I'm assuming that's the feat they're scaling him too I certaintly hope it's not the KH feat.
Well, what else it could be?

Even Pete upscales from it.

How does Woody scale to Pete when he's fighting with a dumb weakened Sora where even Pete pointed out he's weaker then before. For that matter why in the hell are anyone that's not end-game Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Guardians of Light, god tiers, etc. scaling above the one object that's literally viewed as so dumb powerful that it's what casually restores the worlds the people live in

When is stated that Sora is weakened?

Oh, right, Olympus stuff... well, it was discussed and it was concluded that Sora is still as physically strong as before, just with not as many abilities, IIRC.

If Disney spelled backwards states Sora is weakened and lacks his former powers, then he's physically weaker as well. Pete was literally about to bully Sora.

Well, Woody would still upscale to Zeus, as Olympus, the first world in KHIII, is where Sora manages to overpower those that Zeus couldn´t.

Now that you mention it, no wonder Sora says in his "instagram" posts that Zeus makes his thunder magic look like sparks, then he learns to do Thundaza

Overall, what tier would Pre-Keyblade Graveyard KHIII Sora be then? He could still keep up with Hercules, who directly scales to Zeus, then again, so he should still be High 4-C overall.

GiverOfThePeace said:
I already said they'd still be high 4-C, just nowhere near above the calcs mentioned.
Okay, fair enought, gotta update all the profiles that scale to Early KHIII Sora to just say "High 4-C" in that case.

Back