• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There is a God Tier in this verse?

God tier ?

I dont know what do you think. But Bruce Lee is God Tier in our verse in pure strenght. Or maybe some alien with tentacles out there

I assume you mean Re:Zero since it's in the topics? You should probably add that to the OP. It's most likely the goddess that gives Reinhard his various blessings. But in terms of characters we already know about, the strongest are Satella or full power Reinhard.

Yes there is a god tier in the verse it's just that we don't have enough info to seperate the top tiers and god tiers. I mean the god tiers are satella and reinhard i could just seperate them from the others but i don't really feel like it until we add some more characters into the top tiers. We know their abilities just need some translations and pictures.

Is there a creator? no none that we know of so far, maybe od who gives reinhard his blessings but it's vague if od is even a person. All we know is that od laguna is a place in the center of the world and is speculated to be where blessings come from but it could possibly be a person judging by the way reinhard refers to it.

Back