• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THEOS vs Lord english (Ascended)

THEOS beat Chuck Norris (Meme edition) in a versus thread and Lord English (Ascended) stalemated a dude that stalemated Chuck norris (Meme edition)

who'll win?

English stomps with zero difficulty

This is a mismatch and should probably be closed

THEOS wins, Lord English gets beaten by Theodore, who beats Dump, and Theodore's stats sound like Impossible to Define at the very most.

He had two votes, which is not enough for a conclusion

The person who has the most votes if something ends early wins.
Thats not how it works fam

Yeah, I remember a Sonic vs Goku thread where Sonic had already 7 votes, and then it was turned around.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Thats not how it works fam Yeah, I remember a Sonic vs Goku thread where Sonic had already 7 votes, and then it was turned around.
Liar, Goku stomps any version of Sonic with complete ease, I think you meant to say "Goku already had 7 votes, and it wasn't turned around."

TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Yeah, I remember a Sonic vs Goku thread where Sonic had already 7 votes, and then it was turned around.
Liar, Goku stomps any version of Sonic with complete ease, I think you meant to say "Goku already had 7 votes, and it wasn't turned around."

Wow your dumb

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:

Wow your dumb
Sorry, I meant to say that MUI Goku stomps any version of Game Sonic with complete ease.

Rodri gave an example of how a VS Thread can turn around, and then you just denied the fact that that actually happened

Rodri "Dante" said:
ur salty b caus Supaw Sanic solos DBS </div>
Yeah, that is the very definition of butthurt right there. I'm sorry, but Sonic literally has nothing here to get past the speed amp and instinctive dodging. This fight would go exactly like a perfect run of Sans' fight in the game, with Sonic tiring out and Goku one-shotting--if Goku doesn't beat Sonic via Danmaku/omnidirectional shockwaves/Sliding Kamehameha in the middle of Sonic's attacks.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Low 2-C vs 2-C
And Super Sonic has infinite speed.
Yeah, Sonic may hit harder, but that doesn't mean a thing if Goku dodged everything thrown at him. And that Infinite speed tier is questionable.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Low 2-C vs 2-C
And Super Sonic has infinite speed.
Yeah, Sonic may hit harder, but that doesn't mean a thing if Goku dodged everything thrown at him. And that Infinite speed tier is questionable.
??? pls go back on topic

Back