• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Worst Mother VS The World's Worst Father

5598231-0337737881-tumbl.png

versus-logo-vs-letters-sports-fight-competition_29865-1568.jpg
3da4e19aa1d9c1a94584e4e77c76d2b7.png

For this fight, Ragyo will not be given access to Shinra Koketsu's second form, just her first, and since it's pretty uneven, speed will be equalized.

Worst Father: 0
Worst Mother: 0
Worst Sibling: 3

Last edited:
Does Ragyo have any answer to Age Manipulation or being turned into a zombie or Senior Citizombie?

Does Ragyo have any answer to Age Manipulation or being turned into a zombie or Senior Citizombie?
Considering she's more Life Fiber than Human, she could be a little more resistant to that power.

I would also bring up that Ragyo has Memory Manipulation, which was the exact power that was used to defeat Grandfather.

Considering she's more Life Fiber than Human, she could be a little more resistant to that power.

I would also bring up that Ragyo has Memory Manipulation, which was the exact power that was used to defeat Grandfather.
I mean Grandfather's age manipulation extended quite a bit further than just people. He affected treehouses, houses, cars, an entire amphitheater, hamsters... Pretty much the entire planet except for Father's house was age-reverted. Just saying it ain't limited to humans or anything organic.

So is it In-Character for Grandfather to lead with Age Manipulation?
& what's the... life expectancy of a Life Fiber being, especially one like Ragyo, like?
How long did aging different kinds of things take for Grandfather? What were the rates?

The grandfather leads with a Wave of age hax on a planetary scale, he turned a baby into an old man in less than a second.

So he can subject numerous things to his aging ability at once, in a wide range.
Going by that comparison, I'd assume at bare minimum 50 years or so per second on an individual, probably more.

So now we have the question of how effective this would be against Ragyo the Life Fiber lady, & if so, how long it takes to age her to dust or such.

Thank you for answering!

Right them. Perhaps the question is what kind of aging does Grandfather do?
To give theoretical examples to detail the differences:
A. 1 second passed, baby is still baby. 1.5 seconds passed, baby is still baby. 2 seconds passed baby is suddenly old.
B. 1 second passed, baby is still baby. 1.5 seconds passed, baby is halfway to being old, 2 seconds passed, baby is now old.

Is it all at once or are there stages that his aging ability progresses the victim throguh over time?

Most people live to about 70 years old, so if we assume 70 years per second (In the absence of actual measurements of how fast his victims age.).... Then if Ragyo has 10,000 years left to live, it would take her 142.85 seconds (Under 2 & a half minutes.) to be aged to death, at a rate of 70 years per second, presuming Type B aging.
If Type A, she could just be made elderly in an instant.

Grandfather's aging powers are closer to Type A than Type B. Kids, Adults and Hamsters age either faster or slower than one another, yet their process usually lasts the same few seconds.

Another counterargument: Grandfather's aging powers can be reversed through enough hope, and Ragyo can create shock-waves from her willpower alone. (I think will is close enough to hope, and even then Monty still did try to resist through standing his ground.)

Also, hasn't Ragyo's threads only been used on Life Fibers & Humans? Ragyo herself is the Queen of Life Fibers, her underlings are Life Fibers, & wasn't Ryuko a Human-Life Fiber hybrid? All her friends are human, & IIRC, Ragyo was able to control them (It WAS mind-based control, not like, thread-based Body Control, right?), but GRANDFATHER:

Classification: Unknown, likely part human

Well, how do we know it'll work on Grandfather when again, she's only used it on Life Fibers & Humans, & Grandfather's species is a dubiously human, shadowy form? He is tangible, right?

There's also the question of the threads themselves. Grandfather has Telekinesis (Though, with Unknown Lifting Strength, I'm not sure if we can argue for its usefulness, unless he catches Ragyo off-guard; Ex: She isn't expecting someone else to move her thread.) & Fire Manipulation. Could he BURN her threads?

For that matter, what exact values are they at in their tier? Even if Ragyo fails to brainwash him, & Grandfather's aging doesn't kill her (Or she's able to put up a fight in the time she has left.) AND he doesn't brainwash her, himself, into a Senior Citizombie or whatever....
Well, if neither's super old or brainwashed, don't they still have ranged attacks, or failing that, their fists to resort to?

So how do they match up if their opening moves are followed by having to match APs?

Also, hasn't Ragyo's threads only been used on Life Fibers & Humans? Ragyo herself is the Queen of Life Fibers, her underlings are Life Fibers, & wasn't Ryuko a Human-Life Fiber hybrid? All her friends are human, & IIRC, Ragyo was able to control them (It WAS mind-based control, not like, thread-based Body Control, right?), but GRANDFATHER:

Well, how do we know it'll work on Grandfather when again, she's only used it on Life Fibers & Humans, & Grandfather's species is a dubiously human, shadowy form? He is tangible, right?

There's also the question of the threads themselves. Grandfather has Telekinesis (Though, with Unknown Lifting Strength, I'm not sure if we can argue for its usefulness, unless he catches Ragyo off-guard; Ex: She isn't expecting someone else to move her thread.) & Fire Manipulation. Could he BURN her threads?

For that matter, what exact values are they at in their tier? Even if Ragyo fails to brainwash him, & Grandfather's aging doesn't kill her (Or she's able to put up a fight in the time she has left.) AND he doesn't brainwash her, himself, into a Senior Citizombie or whatever....
Well, if neither's super old or brainwashed, don't they still have ranged attacks, or failing that, their fists to resort to?

So how do they match up if their opening moves are followed by having to match APs?
Why is he listed as that? Grandfather and Father are both humans they just have that weird shadowy substance coating their bodies

But anyways i dont see why it wouldnt work as it works by altering their brains directly, unless grandfather doesnt have a brain there shouldn't really be a reason why it wouldnt work

Seeing as Life Fibers are able to withstand the heat of reentry as well as heat that can instantly turn stone to liquid it's safe to say that burning them is out of the question

Dunno for grandfather but Ragyo casually stomps 31 exatons

I mean iirc citizombies could age people via touch and iirc GF did that to numbah 1s dad who only resisted via hope and willpower. Even then GF was getting past his resistance.

Imma stay Incon atm, probably ends with both incapped I guess

See I'm not entirely sure if he would be able to pull off age manip is the thing, the beams are entirely dodgeable and Ragyo has swords that she blocks physical attacks with

In fact, touching the grandfather even if he does not pay attention to you makes you old, in addition to the fact that his presence without touching anything turned several Morden houses into Old houses and altered the floor.

From the knd wiki and villains wiki:

Weaknesses:

Decommissioning: His mind is his weakness, as erasing his memories makes him forget the fact that he even has great demonic powers. This makes him a clueless & completely harmless old man.

So basically what Ragyo does

From the knd wiki and villains wiki:

Weaknesses:

Decommissioning: His mind is his weakness, as erasing his memories makes him forget the fact that he even has great demonic powers. This makes him a clueless & completely harmless old man.

So basically what Ragyo does
technically not a weakness, just simply lacks resistance to mind eraser

I mean even with that he like corrupted most of the earth just by him getting woke iirc so even if he doesn't launch a beam at her he can just aoe it.

Checked the time when GF was overpowering Numbah 1s dad it was partially willpower but it was also cause he had the book of KND in his back pocket that was helping him resist it. So imma lay my vote for incon here

Isn't grandfathers age manip done via a beam?
No, it's done via touch for sentient beings, and via aura (I think) for non sentient beings.

The only piece of evidence I know of that classifies Grandfather as something other than a human, was when he was mentioned as an "Admirable entity from the underworld" in an episode of Villainous, and even then I'm not sure if that should count considering that, while crossing over to every other CN show is canon in that show, there is no evidence saying that the Villainous crossover is canon to KND Lore. I still think Grandfather should be classified as a human, or at most a cambion (you know, half-human half-demon), so Grandfather should be just as vulnerable to Mental Refitting as other humans are.

I mean from what I'm seeing Ragyo's mindhax requires touching them with threads, they emerge from her I take it? If so she's touching GF technically so she gets aged (Iirc GF aged Tolienator by grabbing that loo seat he keeps around his neck so something that's connected to you will also work) regardless it will mindhax him so I'm still on Incon until I'm told/shown otherwise

I mean from what I'm seeing Ragyo's mindhax requires touching them with threads, they emerge from her I take it? If so she's touching GF technically so she gets aged (Iirc GF aged Tolienator by grabbing that loo seat he keeps around his neck so something that's connected to you will also work) regardless it will mindhax him so I'm still on Incon until I'm told/shown otherwise
The threads are not part of her and they have type 1 immortality

Well that changes things. If that's the case I'm tempted to call stomp here then if he can't affect her from a distance and can't affect the main thing used to incap him then GF just loses before he can get in there. Its either a stomp or its just super decisive where someone with range wins.

I will say tho GF's profile lists his range as such

"Several meters with his "aging" abilities,"

Its late at night for me so I'm not gonna be able to check this but I'd assume this means he can age you via range, he did fire a beam at Father one time but iirc that didn't age the guy it was more to just humiliate him.

Well that changes things. If that's the case I'm tempted to call stomp here then if he can't affect her from a distance and can't affect the main thing used to incap him then GF just loses before he can get in there. Its either a stomp or its just super decisive where someone with range wins.

I will say tho GF's profile lists his range as such

"Several meters with his "aging" abilities,"

I'd assume this means he can age you via range.
1. I didn't mention how far away the two of them were to each other, so that might be a deciding factor.

2. I don't think he can age via range, at least to humans. The closest thing I can think of comes from a montage where some people are turned old, and we see no senior citi-zombies present, but that's more of an exception than the rule.

Isnt his age manip done via a beam?
No. The first one (him ageifying the Toiletnator) was done through touch, and after that, he just didn't need to do anything to get it done. He just passed through and BOOM! stuff got ageified.

Last edited:
Matter of what the beams are for aside, isn't Ragyo proudful as heck? Why would she think to dodge the beams, when she doesn't know they could spell the end for her (She doesn't know Grandfather's stats, either.), & for all she knows, blocking/tanking them would be a way to flaunt her likely self-assumed superiority?

Matter of what the beams are for aside, isn't Ragyo proudful as heck? Why would she think to dodge the beams, when she doesn't know they could spell the end for her (She doesn't know Grandfather's stats, either.), & for all she knows, blocking/tanking them would be a way to flaunt her likely self-assumed superiority?
Not really no, shes opted to dodge things as mundane as missiles

Back