• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Best Adventurers Finally Meet (Tintin vs Indiana Jones)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, we got adventurers from very realistically-grounded series. On one hand, we got Tintin, a reporter who did some adventurous stuff before Jonny Quest (seriously, VBW? Why no profiles for at least Race Bannon?) and Indiana Jones were a thing, against the iconic adventurer figure: Indiana Jones. Both Tintin and Indiana Jones came from relatively the same time periods, with Indy's first film taking place in 1936 while Tintin made his debut in 1929. Because of this, Tintin and Indiana Jones are on relatively equal footing when it comes to firearms. By the way, you might want to check this page and tell me how Indy can be 9-A with 30s-era grenades: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/MK3_grenade

That and how can TinTin not be 9-B from easily restraining a tiger?: http://i.imgur.com/opQJBCa.png

That aside here are the terms.

1. Indy can use firearms

2. Speed is equalized (pretty sure being subsonic would be enough to blitz someone who is normal human with subsonic reactions).

That aside, who takes this?

Dfed
Indiana Jones 2
Tintin: 7 (TacticalNuke002, Zark2099, Christian Higdon, GoldenScorpions Jackythejack, Demon Takumo 31, Frieza force soldier 100)
Indiana Jones: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I believe Tintin is a marginally better shot than Indy due to being able to take down a fighter plane mid-flight with one bullet (he only had one bullet remaining) by aiming at a weak point on the engine. Indy also has good aiming feats but this is better.

Tintin wins by the barest of margins due to being a better shot. The better durability also helps.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I believe Tintin is a marginally better shot than Indy due to being able to take down a fighter plane mid-flight with one bullet (he only had one bullet remaining) by aiming at a weak point on the engine.
Takes a real sharp eye to do that, I will admit.

GoldenScorpions said:
I vote for Tintin. Whether gunning or punching, he's better than Indie
He certainly has punching in the bag. If this were physical only, this would be a stomp in Tintin's favor rather than, as Tactical pointed out, a rather fair match-up.

Okay, it's 4-0 in TinTin's favor. I'm kinda surprised nobody vouched for Indy yet considering how close this matchup is. It's almost a draw.

Okay, since TinTin is only expected to win by a bare margin at first, is there anyone who is willing to provide support on Indy's side of the battle, or will this be yet another (pretty typical) unanimous victory?

Okay, anyone else? I mean there are 2 votes left for a TinTIn victory and I've still yet to see anyone vouch for Indy.

Tintin has far more stamina and durability than Indy, and as stated is a better shot. Voting for him. A grenade could possibly allow Indy to win, but you said only firearms.

Back