• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
goddamnit

Also no way in hell is the Stone of Aja 9-C for blowing up part of a boat.

Kaneki gets rekt in AP (Since Kaneki seems to be baseline) and lifting strength but Geralt literally has no way around High-Mid regen, he can't even get through dudes like Dettlaff. So it's really a matter of who outlasts who.

High 8-C+ B&W Geraldo? Any chance a speed equalized bout against 8-B Guts would be a fair match-up? Given just how damn heavy Dragon Slayer is and how hard Guts can swing it, I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the few swordsman within the ballpark of Geralt's striking strength that could knock him to his knees if he tries to block a downward strike directly, along with Tier 8 Sekiro via Ichimonji.

You can try, but Deku might get stomped. Pretty obviously. What can he do besides punching really hard?

I believe Shinsou's mindhax was only on one person. Geralt can mindhax at least two guys at once (M3X once said it works on like 7 dudes but I can't remember)

SpookyShadow said:
I believe Shinsou's mindhax was only on one person. Geralt can mindhax at least two guys at once (M3X once said it works on like 7 dudes but I can't remember)
The reason deku has mindhax resistance was because deku has a strong will

isn't axii weak against strong willed individuals?

Dudes like Deku gotta deal with =

Geralt having superior mindhax to his resistance

Piercing Cold

Yrden which shoots lightning, poison and stat reds/paralyzes

Low 7-B Quen with Attack Reflection and setting on fire while someone hits it

Somne (Good it's out of character as Geralt used it once, but still it exists)

Mindhax bombs

Blizzard potion which can slow down time if he hits some times his opponent

(Damn I just listed all of Geralt's hax)

ThaTSayMarine said:
The reason deku has mindhax resistance was because deku has a strong will

isn't axii weak against strong willed individuals?
Idk how he can break out of it if he's unconscious that he's under Aksji effect. Strong will might not be enough.

Axii is a magic spell, maybe a strong will is not enough, a magic is always above any human features, how can a will be so strong to resist against magic? Anyway, we're not sure about it.

I remember Geralt mindhaxing a bunch of dudes to save some dwarven blacksmith in Assassin of Kings

Apollodoro055 said:
Axii is a magic spell, maybe a strong will is not enough, a magic is always above any human features, how can a will be so strong to resist against magic? Anyway, we're not sure about it.
Caranthir and Eredin resist it pretty well. Letho too.

Closed the previous discussion thread; and linked this thread. y'all are welcome

Back