• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

I'm more than happy to see Lithia leave that spot, but I think it would be kind of ill-natured/not really nice to throw a version of Jayduss (one you seem to dislike at that) to fill so many spots, Siamese. Maybe it's just me, but could probs leave a bad impression in the long run.

But what the heck is 1-A plot manip? Plot manip doesn't work like that...

Sera Loveheart said:
Plot manip doesn't work like that...
Totally unrelated but reading this I just felt like saying that these words are my genuine reaction whenever people mention Medaka's The Hero in Vs Threads, since that is basically the same as saying "she winz cuz she is main character and this extends even outside her continuity and also Ajimu said people like Goku who always win in the end should have The Hero, so I guess Goku gets Passive Plot Hax for being MC too?".

Yes, this has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, but goddamnit...

To legitimately accept in a profile a power listed as "Inducing PIS and wins despite odds because she is Main Character of her verse"?

-____________________-' *leaves thread not to facepalm to oblivion*

Screamsinternally

The plot is, essentially, a fourth wall construct. It's not part of the verse's cosmology (it's dimensions, physics, or anything of that nature). The definition of plot is "the main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence". Therefore manipulating the plot is manipulating the events or sequence of events of a story. The extent of what someone can do with plot manip depends on their greatest shown feats, such as Featherine's feat against Lambda, literally writing Lambda's death. Dimensions have nothing to do with it nor does the Tiering System in general.

Plot Manip is basically specialized Reality Warping, so yeah, same rules. You go as far with it as you have demonstrated as long as you don't give a character "passive PIS Inducement cuz she is Main Character REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

But well, if we're going by feats, then the best ones are the fact that the Plot Manipulation allowed for Jayduss to go immediately from Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ to Outerverse level because that would be the best way for them to win against God in that scenario. That's why I said it was "1-A level" since I thought the power had to do with the tiering system and whatnot.

In practice it's the same result, tho. If you actively had someone doing Plot Manip from an Outerversal scale in favor of x or y then the character is basically "Kharn's gimmick in steroids".

...But as I pointed out, don't think it would be exactly nice to have a version of your character that you outright dislike take a bunch of positions based on a very, very controversial number of subjects, for obvious reasons.

That being said, I'd be glad to actually have Lithia thrown out of there, so feel free to put Jayduss in her place if you want. o/

Aaaaanyways.

• Fate looks at the distance/approaching future of this thread*
VWWS A 820949 O UF0003
Errrr... My, would you look at the time. I clarified on Lithia so my part here is done... I-I gotta goBye. *runs away without looking back*

You're right. Actually, I don't even know why I suggested them in the first place. Like, I made a character from my past that I despised for being stupidly unreasonable and overpowered, making no sense. And I go throwing them at actually good, quality pages just because I thought "LOL! Look at how dum I used to be with mai bad churcter writing xd" when in reality, it seems more like I'm going "Ha! My character STOMPS! all others on this wiki. They're T O O S T R O N G and DESTROYED THE OUTERVERSE >:DDDD" or at least gives off that impression. I hate this character, and actually, I don't think they should take any spots, even if they are objectively stronger than other characters. I apologize if I caused any trouble. I guess some old habits die hard...

Sera Loveheart said:
Lullabelle fans insist she is the strongest 4-B

Btw. I think Myeato is the strongest Low 5-B. He could easily reach Small Planet level+ just by getting mad and has a wider array of hax.
If there are two of these (and it probably is that way), then it's a glitch.

Speed Unequal: Myeato lolblitzes.

Speed Equal: Not a stomp, a vs thread should be made, I will go into detail there. Just notify me on my wall when you make the thread.

Soo... summary on what should be added? Also after the next add I'm gonna make a new thread on this. This one's getting too long.

Alrighty, then Imma just create a new thread for this. If an admin sees this, can you close this please? Edit: Here's the new thread.

Back