• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ultima

meep

they're tied to a High 2-A entity, as well (familiar and stuff)

maybe we can share?

It seems like it can be inconclusive. ><

Aren't we forgetting about Conquest though? How would they fair against him? Or can we make it a three way inconclusive. o-O

Also added Calmus to Low 1-B.

@Prom alright, we can add whoever wins/both of them if it's inconclusive once that thread finishes.

Conquest is an aspect of Omatufobalu. That may not mean much but that means he's an Origin Point. Origin Points cannot be destroyed unless their true form is destroyed. So unless the other 2-As can destroy a High 1-B being capable of (sorry if I'm spamming this) one-shotting other High 1-Bs, they're gonna jave a bad time.

Also, the killing High-Godly thing comes from the fact that Conquest has the potential to use all the powers and abilities of Omatufobalu, which includes smiting lesser beings regardless of regen, status, or trancendence. It's kinda like when the Emperor killed Horus in Warhammer and the Chaos Gods couldn't bring him back.

Then he should have a High 1-B key as well.

Or else I can apply the High 2-A, possibly far higher thing in this case.

Conquest has no High 1-B key. He can just erase people on a level that only the strongest High 1-Bs can recover from.

For a less extreme example of this, All-King was able to destroy avatars of Luxzes with a broken fragment of a sword originating from Eternal Space. The fragment was infintisimally less powerful than the original sword, but Luxzes sas still unable to bring that specific avatar back.

Welp, time to not feel disgusting and nominate someone else's character

Hmmm, his page doesn't seem to be complete, but i think Gyshuun Em could be the strongest High 2-A, given his tons of hax abilities and Outerversal range

All these 2-A and relative characters with Outerversal range

like what

I'm pretty sure you need to have 1-A's and similar to even have True-Godly and similar stuff.

Anyone can have True-Godly now thanks to revisions on Regenerationn; But there are still things reserved for only 1-A; For example Type 10 Immortality and some others.

Although I'm really not sure on how range works for tiers and the likes. I always thought the tier you're at, is your range as well.

Regarding range, it technically is. And I mean, unless you have some sort of cosmology that lets you recover from an outerversal substance/substrate, True Godly is still a bit absurd. There should be some pre-established 1-A's before that's even allowed to exist.

Aeyu said:
All these 2-A and relative characters with Outerversal range

like what

I'm pretty sure you need to have 1-A's and similar to even have True-Godly and similar stuff.
I mean

In the verse of the character i linked, dimensions seem to be treated as axis of movement, not higher planes of existence.... so.... this would only allow it to attack from dimensions that are unconceivable to "lower beings"

So... Ye

It seems to be due to the fact that dimensions seem to be treated more as axis of movements and not higher infinities in this verse, so... being "higher-dimensional" would only allow one to attack from directions incounceivable to "lower beings"...

But dimensions are dimensions. And higher axis of movement = higher infinity, js

They're made higher-dimensional simply by their existing in a dimensional axis which we don't have.

O.O

Soo... what's the general consensus here? Do we add that profile, or..?

Just better overall hax and likely a higher tier of 4-A

Noice, but I think we have another contestant for 4-A in the shape of Observer. XP

Well, here's some of what he has to offer:

• Huge amounts of experience fighting superpowered opponents
  • Incapacitated (with prep) the entire Knights of Justice legion (I know that means nothing now, but it would if I had all the profiles up)
  • Preparation. Imagine all the things normal Batman can do with prep. Imagine what this godly version of Batman could do with prep.
  • Also has the addition of LexCorp resources in addition to his own.

Holy powers wtf. I think that's enough to take both spots...

Xmark12 said:
Holy powers wtf. I think that's enough to take both spots...
Master Master doesn't even have telepathy or soul attacks (which is basic for most reality warpers). Even then he's quite broken

Calmus might also be the strongest 1-C unless somebody has one that's stronger in that key.

It's not definite. Obviously there will be stronger characters made and this thread will only evolve as more characters are created. Plus this is completely subjective, so there's many arguments to be made, as a vs debating wiki should usually have. The way I see it, it makes the community more active, but that's just me.

woa who cares and stuff

this is not law

is just a fun thread

and stuff

An 8-A with High 5-A abilities and defense, a Pocket Reality that holds beings that can copy attacks, Danmaku, Teleportation, Precognition and Enhanced Senses, Statistics Amplification, I think you get my point...

If you can counter all those points I can put Napstablook back, but if not, you can always try another character, as long as they either A: fill an empty spot, or B: win or have an equal match against any character that's currently filling a spot.

BattleReviews said:
Napstablook (Roblox Version), he is never shown losing in his 8-A form,
That's like implying that Shrek is the strongest 9-A because he was never shown losing in the movie, not to be rude or anything

Anyways, the strongest High 7-C (If that's allowed to be included) would probably be S.C.A.R, seems pretty haxxed to me.

Aside from that, maybe The Player from Elemental Battlegrounds could take that spot, it has possible lightspeed movements due to being able to easily dodge projectiles from spectrum element users, whose ult (Think of an Overwatch on steroids) is essentially a prism that refracts light inside of it. Adding onto it, the player has ranged attacks (Along with ults) that can reach around 100+ meters in range, limited time stop, attack reflection, and the ability to inflict fear onto an opponent via AoE projectiles (Bloodcurdling Blast).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back