• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
BattleReviews said:
ok, he can stand, but this version napstablook can harm robloxians, (Just saying))
Um, not to be rude, but Delta kind of completely disintegrates Robloxians with one flick of Aura Energy...

Also @Zany the Player seems to have more potent and varied abilities, so I'll add them temporarily. If you have an argument that S.C.A.R can beat them, please do so, cause I can get things wrong too. XP

Xmark12 said:
BattleReviews said:
ok, he can stand, but this version napstablook can harm robloxians, (Just saying))
Um, not to be rude, but Delta kind of completely disintegrates Robloxians with one flick of Aura Energy...
Also @Zany the Player seems to have more potent and varied abilities, so I'll add them temporarily. If you have an argument that S.C.A.R can beat them, please do so, cause I can get things wrong too. XP
Don't worry, I get things wrong alot.

IIRC, the Robloxian with catalog gear is actually around 7-B in durability, going by the profile at VSBattles, so yeah, aura energy decimates them easily.

Anyways, looking at the Titanbrand page (The High 7-C that the intellect has), it has High-Mid regen, limited precognition, and island level durability. So all it would require S.C.A.R to do is to send one of those units to attack the player and it would do so over a short period of time, given that it can easily tank whatever the player throws at the titanbrand model. The S.C.A.R intellect itself also has island level durability, which further supports that the S.C.A.R intellect is stronger.

Woah, I didn't see the Island level durability, thanks.

Replaced High 7-C with S.C.A.R.

Hm... at first glance Haroga could probably take The Monocle but I'm not sure... That's something that kinda needs to be talked about in a vs battle. To be honest he's really broken but at the same time he's only High 1-B because of amplification and he's probably a weaker High 1-B than him. But then again the sheer amount of hax and the fact he can (RESIST ALL OF IT) he probably take it... But I'm not sure...

@GreyFang

I should clarify that his amplification is more of an actual permanent power increase than an artificial power boost. Harogan can literally keep amplifying his power to no end, but the thing is, he won't reach 1-A. I have another character in EverDark who's supposed to succeed him, but I'm gonna have to do some serious power research in order to justify that.

Yeah I get what your saying... But The Monocle is really hard to kill because to do so he would need to destroy existence, survive it's destruction, somehow have a power null that reaches the outerverse, if not then he has to kill a 1-A being, If we take both characters with their battle as a no rules kinda deal that is. But Under specific rules like in this wikia, Haroga would take it easily.

Just an update: Tiers N/A, Variable, 10, 9, 6, 5, 4, 3, 1, and 0 are filled. They're still able to be changed of course!

I refuse to consider a character that just has a bunch of links to the absolute powers categories of the Powerlisting Wiki

But the Overseer says hi anyway

Ayy, we finally got Monarch here! Anyways, it doesn't seem like Kiiro can do anything against Ruler, but Ruler has multiple ways of defeating Kiiro, so replacing unless DiceyTheDie makes some good points against it.

Harogan probably isn't getting past Core any time soon, but Overseer, Harogan, and the Monacle could be a good fight.

Edit: Added Issac Newton to 6-B.

Meep, I recently have found and been editing a certain Demon Hunter's page. I think she should take the 5-C spot at least with speed unequalized at the very least via some pretty potent hax like a powerful time stop, soul manipulation, void manipulation, etc.

Xmark12 said:
Ayy, we finally got Monarch here! Anyways, it doesn't seem like Kiiro can do anything against Ruler, but Ruler has multiple ways of defeating Kiiro, so replacing unless DiceyTheDie makes some good points against it.Harogan probably isn't getting past Core any time soo, but Overseer, Harogan, and the Monacle could be a good fight.
Edit: Added Issac Newton to 6-B.

LOL ok.

When the Core literally has nothing to prevent Harogan from getting through.

Edit: You should probably upgrade the Core to High 1-B if he's close to infinite dimensionality. You're probably right about him and Harogan, though (Core = Nigh Infinite Dimensional, Harogan (Early) = 850,000 Dimensional).

Bump. Anyone want their characters or other people's characters to topple another on this list? It's almost completely filled!

Wasn't there a battle between Undead Lord and Corpse Mounted Emperor? Reasoning for Emperor winning or at least inconclusive?

There was, but it was closed because one of the profiles no longer existed (?)

And Corpse was winning, yeah

I had a question. Why is Rose listed as strongest 7-C when her AP is either Low 7-C normally or High 7-C with prep. It's not really 7-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back