• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before I begin, I'd like to state that this is meant to be as much of a CRT as it is a thread indexing everything noteworthy from The Week Before. As such, certain details that may not be relevant to characters' profiles will be included here simply for ease of access to said details. Additionally, due to my intention of indexing, I will list everything notable by order of which pages they appear on. (Also, obviously spoilers for The Week Before will be everywhere. If you don't want to be spoiled, this is your chance to leave.) With that out of the way...

Everything important from The Week Before:

Misc:

Intelligence:
  • Animatronics know how to end phone calls: Below Average/Average (PDF page 61)
  • Foxy causes the lights to flicker to help him sneak up on Ralph: Average/Above Average (PDF page 75)
  • Chica sets Mr. Cupcake as a trap: Above Average (PDF page 104)
  • Chica and Foxy check the cameras to find Ralph: Average (PDF page 198)
  • Foxy understands Ralph and Coppelia's speaking and agrees to not harm the latter: Average (PDF page 210)
  • The animatronics figure out how to store enough power to escape the pizzeria: Above Average (PDF page 228)
  • Bonnie distracts Ralph to let the others leave: Above Average (PDF page 236)

P&A:

Stats:
-AP:
-Durability:
-Speed:
-Striking Strength:
-Lifting Strength:
  • Freddy crushes Ralph to death with a hug (PDF page 18)
  • Ralph tips a table (PDF page 18)
  • Foxy overpowers Ralph pushing against the door (PDF page 29)
  • Foxy tears a stall door off of the hinges (PDF page 33)
  • Bonnie casually grabs Ralph's arm and unintentionally breaks it, and the latter can't break the former's grip no matter how hard he tries (PDF page 45)
  • Bonnie drags Ralph to the Backstage (PDF page 45)
  • Bonnie snaps Ralph's neck (PDF page 79)
  • Ralph fails to break Mr. Cupcake's bite (PDF page 191)
  • Bonnie and Chica tear Ralph in half (PDF page 197)
  • Foxy and Bonnie match each other's grip attempting to tear Ralph apart (PDF page 218)
  • Bonnie intends to tear off Ralph's head (PDF page 259)

Weaknesses:
  • The animatronics have limited power, and usually run out by 6 AM (PDF page 78)
  • Bonnie's head is only attached to his body by three loose screws and can be easily removed (PDF pages 80 and 202)
  • Water on the animatronics' endoskeletons causes them to short out (PDF page 200)
  • Bonnie can be briefly stunned by bright lights (PDF page 201)

Lore:
  • Bite Of 87 victim was a male who doesn't speak or do anything (PDF page 21)
  • As far as Ralph knows, Foxy hasn't bitten children (PDF page 26)
  • The later it gets, the more dangerous it is to be outside of the security office (PDF page 38)
  • The poster having Freddy's nose be honk-able is canon (PDF page 48)
  • Phone Guy worked at Fazbear's before his daughter was born (PDF page 55)
  • Golden Freddy speaks as a child crying and a garbled voice separately (PDF page 60)
  • Freddy has parts with different designs (PDF page 81)
  • FNAF is canonically a game(?) and something causes it to crash because Ralph "cheated" (PDF page 102)
  • The animatronics can go outside (PDF page 119)
  • Freddy canonically kills Phone Guy on night 5 (PDF page 213)
  • The animatronics are aware during the daytime (PDF page 215)
  • Fredbear's bite was known as "The Big Bite" (PDF page 223)
  • A supernatural entity in the building witnessed The Big Bite (PDF page 223)
  • Someone tries to stop Foxybro from getting CC bitten (PDF page 223)
  • Freddy says "It's Me" too (PDF page 236)
  • Chica says "It's Me" too (PDF page 248)
  • There's an abandoned extension to the restaurant (PDF page 255)
  • Golden Freddy both wants to attack Ralph's mind and reassure him (PDF page 258)
  • Coppelia is eleven years old (PDF page 261)
  • Midnight Motorist was a game back in the time of FNAF 1 (PDF page 275)

Summaries:

FNAF 1 animatronic additions:

-P&A:
  • Limited Electricity Absorption/Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Can charge themselves with 1.21 gigawatts of electricity, which was lethal to Ralph.)
  • Clairvoyance (Knew where Ralph's house was. Knew that Ralph intended to leave on Night 5.)
  • Perception Manipulation (An animatronic caused Ralph to see dead people.)
  • Soul Absorption / Perception Manipulation and Sound Manipulation (In certain instances, when the animatronics kill others, they can cause their voices and senses to merge with the animatronics. This caused Ralph to find himself in Freddy's body and allowed Chica and Golden Freddy to use Coppelia and Bronwen's voices, respectively, with the latter even doing so telepathically.)
  • Technology Manipulation (An animatronic could create children's laughter through Ralph's phone and cause the phone's screen to say "SAVETHEM". Could cause the doors, lights, and cameras to malfunction by screaming.)
-Intelligence:
  • At least Average, likely Above Average in general and in combat intelligence
  • Above Average in stealth
  • Above Average in strategy
  • Animalistic in awareness.

-Weaknesses:
  • The animatronics have limited power, and usually run out by 6 AM.
  • Water on the animatronics' endoskeletons causes them to short out.
-Notes:
  • The animatronics are all six feet tall and weigh three-hundred pounds.
  • The animatronics aren't blinded by bright lights. Instead, bright lights briefly trick their programming into thinking that it's daytime.
  • A lot of The Week Before is intentionally vague, but I went with what I thought were the conclusions most likely to be accepted by VsBattles forums.

Freddy's additions:
-P&A:
  • Stealth Mastery (Could repeatedly sneak up on Ralph, with the latter even running straight into him at one point. Snuck out of the pizzeria all the way to Ralph's house.)
  • Enhanced Senses (Hearing; Could hear Ralph in the office from the stage.)
  • Perception Manipulation (Freddy was directly responsible for the posters on the wall changing.)
  • Empathic Manipulation (Caused Coppelia to see him as her friend despite her being traumatized by the animatronics years ago.)
-Notes:
  • Given that Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy are heavily implied to be afraid of Freddy, he should have superiority over them.
  • For Empathic Manipulation, Coppelia is likely not under any illusions as she refers to Freddy and the others as "[Ralph's] friends".

Bonnie's additions:
-P&A:
  • Immortality (Type 2; Was unharmed by his head falling off of his body and could operate the two simultaneously.)

-Weaknesses:
  • Bonnie's head is only attached to his body by three loose screws and can be easily removed.
  • Bonnie can be briefly stunned by bright lights.

Chica's additions:
-P&A:
  • Stealth Mastery (Could easily sneak up on Ralph.)
  • Possibly Telekinesis (Could lock Ralph in one of the party rooms without a key.)
  • Mind Manipulation (Caused Ralph to sing "Happy Birthday" to her, even putting the name Susie in his head to do so.)

Foxy's additions:
-P&A:
  • Enhanced Senses (Hearing; Could hear Ralph slightly shift his hold of the stall door and could hear him in the bathroom from Pirate Cove, with Ralph even noticing that Foxy's hearing seems to be exceptionally good.)
  • Technology Manipulation and Stealth Mastery (Deliberately caused the lights to flicker to help him sneak up on Ralph.)
  • Bodily Weaponry (Unconventional; Foxy's hook is sharp enough to mutilate Ralph's flesh.)
  • Minor Reactive Evolution (Adapted to resist being disoriented by bright lights. Was unfazed by having a screwdriver shoved in his eye in one instance despite being disoriented by a pen shoved in his eye in another instance.)
  • Dream Manipulation (Caused Ralph to dream that Coppelia had possessed Chica.)
-Notes:
  • Foxy is noted to walk faster than Bonnie and Chica. Furthermore, while Ralph is usually able to get some distance before Bonnie and Chica catch him, Foxy repeatedly blitzes Ralph in the blink of an eye. Due to this, Foxy should be faster than Bonnie and Chica.

Golden Freddy's additions:
-P&A:
  • Perception Manipulation (Caused Ralph to hear singing and whispers from the stall next to him.)
  • Technology Manipulation (Caused Ralph's phone to short out. Played a voice recording of The Big Bite on the phone.)
  • Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, and Durability Negation (Caused Ralph to hear a child laughing in his mind, which did not stop after he covered his ears. Caused Ralph to see, hear, and feel the words "It's me", which caused him excruciating pain and a nosebleed from the weight of Golden Freddy's mind. Caused "Itsme" to flood Ralph's mind, causing him pain and quickly killing him through sheer mental force. Caused Ralph to hear a woman's voice reassuring him as he died.)
  • Dream Manipulation (Caused Ralph to dream of someone who had been stuffed in a Freddy suit.)
-Notes:
  • Golden Freddy can stand, walk, and articulate his arms.
  • Between the recording of The Big Bite, which only Golden Freddy/Fredbear would have witnessed, two voices in Ralph's mind with one attempting to torture him with mental attacks and the other using Bronwen's voice to put him to rest, and one garbled voice saying it's me as another child's voice cries, the theory of the fifth MCI victim and the FNAF 4 player both possessing Golden Freddy seems to be all but confirmed, which would grant Golden Freddy type 2 Multiple Selves as well if accepted.

Final Notes:
  • Mr. Cupcake and Ralph/Phone Guy should get profiles.
  • All feedback is appreciated.
...And that's about it!

Agree (2): @DaReaperMan, @TheOrangeGuy09

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
For their intelligence sections, I recall Chica recognizing that she was once Susie. You probably know what page that's on

I also heard that Bonnie recognized that he was once Jeremy

All right so let's go over the interesting bits to me: Bonnie and Chica 'usually' choose to move slower than Foxy, that could be a weakness because they flat out choose to not move as fast as they can.

Freddy is either stronger than the other FNaF1 animatronics or they fear him for some other reason, either way it is most interesting.

I agree with everything, can we have revised AP sections for FNaF1 from here?
Scans? I am actually really intrested in their relationship with eachother
Read the OP and you'd know?

Holy shit, this is actually crazy lore personally for me. I was always wondering if Freddy really is the "real deal" and...he is. Like the fact that they all hide when Freddy starts to move is fcking awesome

All right so let's go over the interesting bits to me: Bonnie and Chica 'usually' choose to move slower than Foxy, that could be a weakness because they flat out choose to not move as fast as they can.
For what it's worth, even when they're going as fast as they can, Ralph usually manages to put at least a little distance between himself and Bonnie or Chica, whereas Foxy consistently reaches Ralph before he can even blink, so Foxy's probably just faster than the other two by default, or, in other words...
Foxy is noted to walk faster than Bonnie and Chica. Furthermore, while Ralph is usually able to get some distance before Bonnie and Chica catch him, Foxy repeatedly blitzes Ralph in the blink of an eye. Due to this, Foxy should be faster than Bonnie and Chica.

Chica casually destroyed Ralph's skull by crushing his skull, and Foxy tore a wooden door to splinters

The return of wall level?
Seems like it. Bonnie mangling a vent grate and the animatronics wrecking the security office doors are probably also Wall Level, I'd imagine.

This calculation says crushing a skull with a foot is wall level, so yeah 9-B fnaf is real.

By the way these speed feats could now be enough to scale the main cast to williams speed, no?
Probably. Also, one thing I forgot to bring up in the CRT is that William should probably scale to Ralph's stats since nothing implies that Ralph is particularly physically exceptional in the world of FNAF aside from him being a security guard.

Uh... no, it doesn't. At least not my AP sections(IE, the current Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy profiles, sans adding Remnant)
Multiple animatronics' speed sections say that they should scale to their real world selves

9-C comes from tearing apart William but that's a given

Back