• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not saying strange can't. I already admitted that Strange wins.

I am saying that Negativity is plain wrong about a soul being always Non-Corporeal. Especially in-case they have a defined form.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
"Incorporeal/Immaterial Intangibility"
You mean the kind of intangibility that incorporeal beings possess? Because that's what that section is describing. Quite blatantly.
You mean the thing that the noncorporeal page plain says it doesn't fit into? As in, Intangibility?

There is a difference between an intangible and an incorporeal. One has a defined form, the other doesn't, or else the latter wouldn't even exist as a page.

Not the truth. Type 2 Madness Manipulation is literally just Madness Manipulation that stems from Mind Manipulation, and yet Mind Manipulation has its own page. Same principle applies here in the case of Immaterial Intangibility and non-corporeality.

If you really feel like it should be different, then I encourage you to make a thread asking for change or clarification. But what I've described is how things have been done for as long as I have been around, by everyone I've met prior to you.

Mind Manipulation page doesn't literally say that it is not to be confused with Madness Manipulation. Noncorporeal plain says it is not Intangibility, and at difference of Mind Manip, it would have no further application beyond what the intangible page describes it.

Again, what others say really doesn't matter. It literally says that it is not to be confused with Intangibility, and this literally falls under Intangibility perfectly.

If you were to say that non-corporeal is the same as what the intangibility part describes it as, it would make Non-Corporeal literally useless, because it would have no application not covered by Intangibility. And at difference of things like Fire Manipulation, Intangibility has a section dedicated only to it, so you can't even say that it is a specification of an ability section.

btw strange never effected eternity or death with his magic

the dude was legitmately accepting death after he used his strongest spell which didn't work

Death has tried to take Dr. Stranges soul, as she felt it wouldn't be worth it. As for Eternity, Strange actually fought the High Tribunal one time, and another time using all his spells and magic managed to equal the power of the infinity quantlet for a second.

Back