• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The upcoming forum move

Wikias that don't use Forums in the first place are essentially unaffected, right? On a Wiki I frequent we just have all the threads that would go on Forums go on our Message Walls instead.

And no I'm not linking the Wiki. That's not the point og this Thread

More or less yeah.

I don't think my edit count on VSB comes anywhere close to what I have here.

That said will they be changing the layout of the entire site or just removing forums?

I dunno about other changes in format.

i wanna have access too. while i have 100 edits thanks to tinkering with my profile info i want to be sure i have access so im letting this be known here

Not worth it, just by noting you here you'll be fine

No, I am afraid that increasing your edits is not enough anymore. Fandom told me yesterday that their edit list for the VSB wiki is from April 6. That is why we want all productive FCOC members with less than 100 VSB edits to mention it here, so we can give a list of their usernames to Fandom.

For the record, I have asked the Fandom staff to use user lists for FCOC and Joke Battles as well, but don't know if they will be able to do so.

@Dangai

You have far more than 100 edits in the VS Battles wiki.

I know someone that is mainly active in VSBW and holds over 100 edits, but after April 6th

I guess he can reply here and ask for support?

Bobsican said:
I know someone that is mainly active in VSBW and holds over 100 edits, but after April 6th
I guess he can reply here and ask for support?
you have to let me go bobsican

the crash wasn't your fault (also i am not by any stretch of the imagination an active user)

Oh well, I still don't feel like you're too aware of how the site goes and all of that, but if you insist.

I just had it reported back from the Fandom staff that they are waiting for a reply from the technical team if it is possible to get user lists for FCOC and Joke Battles as well. They do not think that it should be a problem at least.

@HammerStrikes219

You are currently banned in the VSB wiki though.

You have more than enough VSB edits to get an automatic invitation letter.

@Hagane

Yes. Of course.

@Princess

I hope that Fandom will use member lists for FCOC and Joke Battles as well, but I do not know for certain yet.

If you have over 100 VSB edits, you should be safe.

The backups to April 14 are already up at the new forum, but the FCOC and to a lesser extent Joke Battles forums have not been converted in a good way, so the Fandom technical team is taking a look at what went wrong with the backups, so they can fix the problem.

Back