• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unifying Principle of Order: Yaldabaoth vs. Accord

Alright, since this is something I feel needs to be brought up on any Yaldy thread.

Does Accord have any way around Type 8 Immortality?

If not, what're their incap methods?

You know it's funny

Both of their type 8s are practically based on the same thing, the desire for order so people don't need to think.

Hm? Looking on the profile, Accord doesn't have Type 8.

Accord has all of Discord's powers just with an Order-based twist.

(It's labelled as type 2 abstract existence but that should grant type 8 by default)

Ah, my bad. He doesn't have Type 8 listed, though I get what you mean.

Anyways, Accord's best incap options are probably sealing, powernull, and BFR.

So, would neither of them be capable of killing each other normally?

Off the top of my head, Yaldy has tons of abilities (based off of the 7 deadly sins) that can very easily incap and which he seems to use in-character against any regular opponents that can reasonably harm him.

If that would work, then I'd probably give this to Yaldy.

They could kill eachother normally but that'd involve killing themselves in the process, so it's really down to incap.

@Ed

not really. They don't represent humanity's desire for order, they're products of it and their immortality relies on it. They can still live without it, just that they won't be immortal. At least, that's how it is for Yaldy. Dunno about Accord.

Eh... Accord is basically what Yaldy relies on but I'm not 100% sure if he'd die if Order dies.

(Side-note, Accord resists conceptual manip I just noticed. Though only conceptual alteration.

Back