• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unexplored Summon:// Blood Sign final update thread - The White Queen did nothing wrong

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
With the final volume of bloodsign out I will use the bit of time I have today to kickstart the last changes. I will go in no particular order:

Resurrection
The White Queen isn't hard enough to kill yet, right? So how about we add in yet another kind of type 8 immortality?

"She definitely exists, but she cannot be summoned with the Blood-Sign system since she has no name. That makes her an Unexplored-class with no place except for the other world. She has no power in combat, but she instead constantly absorbs all forms of knowledge in real-time. Yes, if you think of me as the omnipotent one, then she would be the omniscient one. She is the yin to my yang and the left to my right. When one of us exists, the other is defined into existence as well and we remain together whether we try to or not."
'She' referred to here is Wisdom, a material refereed to as the omniscience to the White Queens omnipotence.

We still have no official word on how the White Queen survived in volume 7, but this might just be a good guess. In order to completely kill the Queen she and Wisdom have to be killed at once, because they otherwise they define the other one back into existence again.

Curses
To get more on the offensive side, the Queen has the ability to create lethal curses. Considering that the Colorless Little Girl had trouble with those these can't even be blocked by her shield. Additionally they can chase you through all of space and time, which probably means that they have something like Immeasurable attack speed.

"Forget targeting by sight." Snow white fingers extended from the gloves as they crumbled away. The White Queen lightly shook her hands and brand new gloves covered her fingertips once more.

"So I will add in a non-physical curse that automatically attacks you. Move spatially away and the curse will continue to pursue you and take your life. Move temporally away and the curse will give chase to the end of time to destroy you. Your cheap tricks will save you no longer. …You ghost, you black cat reeking of death. I will kill you now (wv ― i ― nc ― hc)."
Now, the curses can to some extent be stopped by the anti-curse properties of the planets in the solar system and the zodiacs, but after the battle with the Colorless Little Girl the White Queen has adjusted for that, so the weakness isn't there anymore.

The curse bent. Even an entire planet could only be used once for jamming. They were fairly ineffectual as ECMs. Once the White Queen learned and adjusted for the error as if using an ECCM, the unseen curse would consume them.
Colorless Little Girl Self-Summoning
The Colorless Little Girl can shift space in order to make a summoner instantly summon her at the beginning of battle.

"Elvast Toydream. Have you reached the level of Government Award 1000?"

No.

That monstrous summoner had always summoned the White Queen with his first move thanks to his spatial awareness skills. He used a unique sense to instantly scan the terrain and walls of the Artificial Sacred Ground to subconsciously calculate out what hit on the Rose would give him what he wanted.

But Kyousuke was different.

He really had simply hit the White Thorn with his Blood-Sign. He had simply sent the Petals scattering every which way to signal the start of the battle. And yet he had arrived at this result.

Specifically, the terrain, the Artificial Sacred Ground, the arrangement of the Spots, and even the flow of the White Thorns and Petals had been forcibly altered as if sucked in by a magnet.

All so that the Colorless Little Girl would be summoned no matter what Shiroyama Kyousuke did.

In other words…

"…!? This was not brother's doing. Did you distort the coordinates yourself, Colorless Little Girl!?"

The Colorless Little Girl can distort the world's coordinates to set things up so she will be summoned by any shot made by the summoner. That essentially breaks the Blood-Sign rules and the connection between summoner and Material. So instead of the summoner summoning the Material and using them to fight, the Material has the summoner summon them and drags the summoner to almost certain death.

They had changed continents twice in the span of ten seconds. No, time and space were linked by the theory of relativity, so if they had this much control over space, it was possible time had been distorted as well. Were they traveling through space or through time? Even that became suspect in this battle.

And make no mistake.

The surrounding scenery was not what truly mattered; Shiroyama Kyousuke and the White Queen were. And the source of the power obeying ― or possessing ― the boy was the Colorless Little Girl.

You only had to remember.

Government Award 1000, Elvast Toydream, had reached an instant understanding of the Artificial Sacred Ground's walls and of every slight contour within the surrounding terrain so he could perfectly calculate out the movement of the letter-containing Petals after the first hit and thus summon the White Queen with his first move no matter the situation.

But that was a passive technique that used the terrain that was already there. …Then what if you had the ability to freely manipulate the surrounding terrain? "So this is how it worked."

The White Queen gnashed her teeth.

But not because she had figured out her enemy's tactics. Because it had taken her this long to figure it out.

Because she was supposed to have a perfect grasp of both this world and the other.

"This is the true form of your power! I didn't notice it at the shopping center, but you moved us some small amount. I thought it was strange that you managed to summon the Colorless Little Girl on the first move, but it was so simple. You just had to make a random shot and, if that shot wasn't quite right, she simply shifted the entire table for you. Like she was tugging on the tablecloth!! If you can cheat like this, there are no more restrictions in the Blood-Sign system. This goes beyond auto-aim. With this, you can move the fat turkey in front of your gun so you only have to pull the trigger. You've created a shooting game on the most hand-holding of all easy modes!!"

And.

If Shiroyama Kyousuke had already summoned his trump card, why had he been so focused on the White Thorns and Petals and even begun altering the world's coordinates?

A powerful pillar had been inserted into the laws of both worlds. (The Third Summoning Ceremony switched between countless Materials to represent all things.)

The White Queen was surprised, but her thoughts were also grinding away. The peak of the world was not so low that being caught off guard would be enough to reduce her performance.

(Meanwhile, the Fourth does the same by switching between the Colorless Little Girl's weapons and changing her attributes and method of attack. So even if she is an irregular Queen killer, the battle is not over from the moment she is summoned. Brother must support her based on the situation and choose the best attack and defense against my ever-changing onslaught!!)

An Artificial Sacred Ground can only last about 10 minutes after the Incense Grenade is thrown, but that can be altered by relativistically altering the length of a second. And by altering space, failed shots can be corrected into effective ones. Shigara Masami referred to this as Kyousuke and the Colorless Little Girl hacking the Summoning Ceremony so its rules could not restrict their freedom.
Battlefield moving
Something already mentioned above is the the Colorless Little Girl can forcefully move the battlefield and the combatants on it. And she can do so incredibly fast.

The scenery blurred. The ground below the White Queen's feet moved like a conveyer belt and she was roughly pulled toward the Colorless Little Girl. She had already heard them explain their plan, yet she could not reach them.

"Yes, this really throws me off my game. I mean, are we even limited by ten minutes anymore? I really don't think that's enough time to reach the Three at the top of the Unexplored-class without using any Chains!!"

<Oh, I'm sure the 10 minutes are still in effect.>

Shigara Masami responded more as a researcher than a summoner.

Eve if she did not like it, she was willing to accept anything and continue forward at times like this.

<But when you get close enough to the speed of light, that 10 minutes will have a very different length from ten minutes measured on a clock back on earth. Plus, Kyousuke-kun has obtained an ability to instantly travel a distance that would take 65 years at the speed of light. No one can predict what happens to a human when they travel faster than light!!>

"You're kidding, right? We're actually traveling those distances? Are you sure he isn't opening a convenient wormhole to take us directly from Point A to Point B!?"

<Have you actually observed the instant of movement? I haven't. We can make any number of theories about what's happening here. They are hacking the Summoning Ceremony. They had already overcome the need to build up your Material and the use of the White Thorns and Petals, but now they have even overcome the time limit!!>

"Are you serious?"

<Detta-chan, you may not have thought much about choosing to help him based on your personal beliefs, but this battle is past the point that it can be controlled by human hands!!>
Travelling 65 lightyears in an instant means MFTL+ travel speed, though it scales to nobody.

Space twisting
The Colorless Little Girl also has a feat of twisting space to deflect an omnidirectional attack.

The world had not been designed for a situation as extreme as a direct confrontation between those two great beings, so it was hardly surprising when their clash caused the theory of relativity to fail and the laws of time and space to break down. Everything was warped. It happened when the Colorless Little Girl's palm touched the very edge of the domed explosion born of the White Queen's wrath. That attack was sent equally in every direction, so it should have been unavoidable, yet it was twisted like a vortex and it was diverted as if being swept up into the blue sky overhead.
Anti-Curse Strategies
As already mentioned some celestial bodies have anti curse properties and since the Colorless Little Girl can instantly move the battlefield to them she can make use of that.

"An unavoidable curse, you say?" "Yes. Doesn't that sound like the perfect weapon to use against those who grow lost in this world and must rely on the other world?" "Then I just need to rely on a location that can interfere with curses. I need a power source that functions similar to a neodymium magnet for magnetic media or a high-voltage line for cellphone calls. RQ Cat, standby."

He could ignore any ordinarily deadly factors. He was free to choose any coordinates he wanted.

And if he wanted to escape the massive curse brought by the White Queen, there was only one option.

The sun.

Shiroyama Kyousuke and the White Queen did not bat an eye as they stood on that blazing land of ultra gravity.

The light would have normally destroyed his eyes, but that was adjusted for him. He found himself in an orange world.

The gravity was 28 times that of earth. The scorching surface temperature of nearly 6000 degrees Celsius would burn through anything at a touch. A massive prominence passed through the dark and empty night sky above like a rainbow of molten metal.

They only had 10 minutes, but during that 600 seconds, they could move anywhere they wanted.

They could throw out their grounded assumptions. There was no need to stick to the framework of earth.

"I see."

There was an odd sound like a saw blade bending.

The White Queen did not even rely on a protective circle as she moved her slender legs to directly set foot on the sun's surface and observed her surroundings curiously.

"During a less-developed era of human civilization, before they knew the difference between stars, planets, and moons, they believed all light from the heavens was influenced by the seven worlds surrounding the earth. Did you interfere with my non-physical curse by approaching one of the seven planets that laid the foundation of astrology? Much like approaching a transformer substation, broadcast tower, or other powerful EM source to escape a GPS-guided bomb meant to fall on your head."

"Maybe so." Kyousuke spun his Blood-Sign around.

That action was meaningless.

But he was not aiming for a psychological effect like a cat licking itself to relieve tension. That meant Shiroyama Kyousuke was still confident.

"Then I'll rely on something even further out. Who said I had to stick to the solar system?"

"Seven planets or ten planets, Pluto is the most distant one to have any effect on the occult. I seriously doubt there are any balls of dirt past this you can use."

"Let's get back to the basics. Back to the age before the Blood-Sign system."

There was still no change to his expression.

With this boy, it may have been better had there been anger on his face. The Colorless Little Girl did not seem to know what to do, so he placed a hand on her head to keep his "little sister" by his side while she ticklishly pressed against him. And he spoke coldly.

"Astrology measures people's destiny based on which of the twelve zodiacs the seven planets pass through as they rotate around the earth. No matter what actual astronomy says, that is what they believed."

"…"

She gnashed her teeth in a way wholly unbefitting of her lovely form. It was nothing more than a silly sign of affection between brother and sister. But did Kyousuke realize how scorching a fire it set in the White Queen's chest? He probably did. This time anyway. He may have been a precision-guided missile who had rid himself of all else, but he was the kind of person who would immediately slice through his own carotid artery simply to settle a conflict between a dangerous love and a familial love.

"Fire, water, wind, and earth. The seven planets and the twelve zodiacs each have their own elemental color, so a combination with the same element will increase their power and other combinations will negate each other's power. The circular horoscope is split in two to represent people's inner side and outer side, the angle between the center of the circle and the different planets has meaning, and that can also introduce a multiplier to the calculation. …Except that's all bunk. Fortunetelling looks complicated, but that's only because making it look that way is a good way to stay in business. In truth, it's no more than adding and subtracting a few different symbols."

"What good is that now?"

The girl frowned in confusion while something other than earth's gravity caused her silver twintails to trail behind her.

However…

"Wait, you can't mean…"

"Don't you think the twelve ecliptic constellations will have a similar jamming effect to the seven planets?"

He made it sound so simple, yet he was referring to a journey of literally astronomical distances that would take decades even at the speed of light. "So let's do this in order. First up is Aries of April births. The corresponding constellation includes a giant star of spectral-class K2 that's only 65 light years away."

And.

The low buzz sounded once more.

The White Queen's curses can just barely be avoided by approaching the heavenly bodies forming the 7+3 planets and the 12 zodiacs. But each heavenly body only works once, so there are no second chances.
Deathless World
Next we have a feat for a character we should make a profile for. Freedom Award 3000 can temporarily create a world where nobody can die.

This was something no one should do.

But it was something everyone dreamed of doing.

It was in fact one ambition Shiroyama Kyousuke himself had once had to suppress within himself.

<Divine-class. Cost: 12. Sound Range: Middle. Color: Dark Blue. Number: 3. Direction: Northeast. Divine Role: Guardian Deity and God of Medicine. Prayer Responsibility: Health.>

This was the power Shigara Masami had been given as one of the divine.

In other words…

<Insert yourself here, deathless world!!!!!!>

A new paranormal power spread from the new god and across the entire world. The existence of a sun god meant the sun moved through the sky and the existence of a death god meant people had a set lifespan.

In the same way, the existence of the god named Shigara Masami established a previously nonexistent phenomenon.

It was an incomplete elimination of death that did not quite reach total resurrection or rebirth.

That said, it was not built up from nothing.

This deathless world really just expanded the range of the protective circle that guarded a single summoner so that it would instead surround everyone. And unlike the eternally deathless world sought by the Illegal group led by Benikomichi Fuuki, Shigara Masami only temporarily extended people's time alive to give more of a chance for fatal wounds to be closed up and CPR to be performed. Its maximum effect only covered this entire world for half an hour. But since the clash between beings as extreme as the White Queen and the Colorless Little Girl had disturbed the spiritual ground, she would be lucky to get even a tenth of that.

However, with Shiroyama Kyousuke and the Colorless Little Girl's relativistic interference stretching every second out to eternity, a mere three minutes was like an inescapable cage.

Also.

Shigara Masami was a Divine-class. She was a Material. Yet as a summoner, she was receiving the blessings of a protective circle. That meant the deathless world created by expanding the protective circle would also apply to the Unexplored-classes like the White Queen.
Anti-Summoning
The White Queens and Colorless Little Girls power can release pressure waves which unsummon any summoned being in the area.

Something like a wind was blowing through the area.

That power disturbed this place and it was much too powerful.

For Materials, this place was more dangerous than a star or outer space.

The Regulation and Divine-classes would be too stricken by fear to oppose the White Queen and even the Unexplored-class was no match for her. And this place had the Colorless Little Girl on top of that. Not even the Three could maintain a presence while those ridiculous monsters were clashing. Something like intense static ran through the Yellow Gills before her outlines suddenly collapsed and she was blown away. Shigara Masami's squirrel-like animal vessel was dumped onto the ground in her place.
Type 2 Immortality For Colorless Girl

As a result, one of the White Queen's arms and the pure white clothing covering it was twisted and colored a bluish-purple and the Colorless Little Girl seemed to expressionlessly puff out her cheeks before coughing up an unbelievable amount of dark red blood.

Of course, the visual damage was not necessarily directly linked to the actual limits of their lives. The surface-level injuries would quickly heal.

But the two of them were undoubtedly wearing each other down.

But it came from the White Queen's wrist before the Colorless Little Girl could do anything. The attack came from the fingertips stabbing into that childish body. A welding-like shine came from the translucent Little Girl's palm a moment later, but she had already been blown away and her hand had left the White Queen's chest.
Maybe one of the more debatable ones, but I think the Colorless Girl wouldn't die from ordinary lethal damage. Opinions on that?

Intelligence of Wisdom
This is more a debate. The White Queen can use Wisdom as search engine, so it would be worth deciding where to put her intelligence.

She clearly isn't literally omniscience, even if she is called that. But she is said to absorb all forms of knowledge in real time.

I imagine that the way it works might be that as a word expert she absorbs all written or spoken knowledge and saves that. Like cosmic wikipedia. Not sure where that would put her though.

Summoning Humans
The White Queen can summon humans (or presumably other beings in the human universe) to the other world if she has a vessel.

If the vessel to contain a Material was here…

"You did this yourself, didn't you? You had the Colorless Little Girl wield a Blood-Sign to gather the Petals."

With a swishing sound, the White Queen was suddenly holding a long stick just like her beloved always did.

"Shi ― Ro ― Ya ― Ma ― Kyo ― U ― Su ― Ke. Hee hee. Looking at it like this, spelling out his name character by character is kind of embarrassing."

"――――――!?"

The twintailed girl smiled and dropped something else at her feet.

On that signal, history was forever changed.

It was a metal cylinder the size of a hair spray can, but it did not contain the same substance as Kyousuke's.

"It was brother who prepared for all this from the beginning☆"

The grenade burst and a certain boy crossed the boundaries between worlds to appear there.
White Queens anti-resurrect better and worse than thought

"This isn't just a pipe dream. It's true there is no way of resurrecting someone directly killed by the White Queen even if you alter the laws of the world or travel back in time or to a parallel world. That's the rule."

"…"

"But that rule only applies to the world I lived in. The rules in this world are different. It might be possible here to perform a ceremony to resurrect my dead sister!!"
For one thing the Queens Anti-resurrect seems to go beyond just anti time stuff, but also prevents other techniques, like law manipulation, from resurrecting people she killed.

Then again this rule is only true in the human universe(s), as in the material universe it's apparently possible.

Sensing Capabilities

"Iai, any readings?"

"Yes, Nii-sama. Three primary ones. Othinus and the Aoandon from the Divine-class and the Lady of Purple Lightning from the Unexplored-class. And one unidentified one."

The small girl's body became translucent at times like this.

Her soul had been resurrected as a human, which had removed the sister's soul from the Colorless Little Girl, but the empty shell that had left behind had been preserved. So by transferring her soul in a process similar to astral projection, she could swap from being a human to being the Queen killer at any time.

They had reconciled with the twintailed girl dressed in a white battle costume, but her power remained.

The Colorless Little Girl had to periodically release her power or else here mere presence would distort everyone around her.

"Mary, I want to know about the humans too."

"There are far too many to count. It seems like a decently sized group. Let's decide what roles to play. I will provide the attack power, so that little thing can lock onto the individual humans and give them barriers so no one dies. Give them each their individual rooms like a honeycomb."
So, the Queen can sense humans and the Colorless Girl can sense materials.

Barriers for the Quee

"There are far too many to count. It seems like a decently sized group. Let's decide what roles to play. I will provide the attack power, so that little thing can lock onto the individual humans and give them barriers so no one dies. Give them each their individual rooms like a honeycomb."

"Boo, why does the old twintail lady always get to do the fun part?"

"Silence, twerp. You are the Queen killer, remember? Reverse the roles and you would break through my barrier and what good would that be?"
The WQ should have forcefield/barrier creation, even though they aren't as strong as the CG's.

Damage Redirectio

The White Queen could apparently take some of the damage done to her and place it on the Sword of Truth battle costume instead, but the chest and hips of that costume were falling apart. It barely looked like actual clothing anymore.
Don't know which ability this qualifies as, but it's a good defense.

As Shigara points out, the combatants moving FTL is only a theory. Teleporting seems IMO more likely given her other feats of spatial manipulation. It doesn't scale to anyone anyway as you mentioned, so it doesn't really matter how she does it.

The anti-summoning thing is more like both White Queen and Colorless Little Girl disrupting any spiritual power or being close to them when they go all out. Not only were Unexplored-class Materials disrupted and unsummoned, Shigara's deathless world was significantly weakened (from lasting half an hour to 3 minutes). So some sort of spiritual Power Nullification.

I'd say Type 2 is likely given WQ's feats, but she definitely gets Regenerationn.

Queen already has sensing capabilities noted, but it's new for the Colorless Little Girl.

Agree with everything else so far.

Additions:

Besides the extra basic attacks for White Queen and Colorless Little Girl, the two can cause soul damage with her attacks.

But the two of them were undoubtedly wearing each other down.

And damage to the soul was an irreparable thing.

White Queen manipulated the sun to attack Colorless Little Girl, even after warping to the moon.

The White Queen grinned, rolled up her right sleeve, and gathered strength in that arm. Immediately, the sun's prominence arching above them was unnaturally caught in place. It succumbed to the Queen and offered its power to her. It would no longer function as a jammer, so Kyousuke hit another White Thorn with his Blood-Sign to accurately strike the Petals.

Buzz!!

Space grew distorted and they found themselves on a crater-pocked natural satellite near a blue planet.

It was known as the moon and it too had been counted as a planet in antiquity.

The White Queen swung her slender arm regardless.

"At this close range, that attack from the sun can reach you directly."

The world was filled with blazing white and the contrasting black created from the shadows.

The scorching attack launched directly from the sun approached to tear into the lunar surface like an Eastern dragon.

White Queen gets Sound Manipulation.

After the sun expanded too far, it roasted all of earth's habitable zones in an inescapable scorching apocalypse. That was the identity of what rushed at the White Queen like a flood.

"Curse you (ru)!!"

She gave a shout.

An invisible shockwave became a solid wall that erased the entire storm of heat and light.

White Queen can heal others through her blood.

Lips touched lips and she forced her supernatural medicine deep into his throat.

The rusty flavor reached him.

It reached his tongue and his stomach.

There was no greater blessing and she had used it to save just the one life.

And.
Shiroyama Kyousuke's heart finally approached stability.

Range has to be updated, since the White Queen did move the Sun attack from the Sun itself to the Moon. Even discounting that she earlier launched an attack that went beyond the horizon.

That was not what had caused the distortion in the scenery.

Her full-power swing of the sword sliced through the empty desert night and launched a tremendous wall of sand into the air beyond the horizon.

Colorless Little Girl gets Electricity Manipulation.

The Little Girl skillfully manipulated her spear in one hand while the other hand pulled out a hatchet and aimed for the White Queen's neck. But whether or not it scored a direct hit did not matter. There was a sound like a giant balloon popping and a massive electric attack burst out in a fan shape. It was a lot like a point-blank range shotgun blast that used high-voltage electricity.

She also has a whip that doubles its power with each miss.

A blood-red whip sliced through the air and accumulated sound within itself. It was guaranteed to do damage if it hit and a miss would double its force. No matter what happened, it benefited the Colorless Little Girl, so the small girl obeyed the instructions while moving as if dancing with a ribbon.

She also gets Fire and Air Manipulation.

The Colorless Little Girl pulled a boomerang from the many weapons spread around her like a skirt.

The mother's words left the daughter's mouth.

"I will support you, so do what it is you want to do! Do not hold back!!"

As soon as she threw it, a tornado had already developed.

The giant blender of violent winds and vacuum directly attacked the White Queen while throwing out additional sparks. The color changed in the blink of an eye and it transformed into an orange pillar of fire.

Minor stuff, but the White Queen was unaffected by Wisdom's compressed words, which would destroy the brain of a normal person via information overload.

"―――――!! ――――!? ――――. ――――――――――――――――. ――――――――. ――――! ――――――――――――!! ――――. ――――――――!! ――――. ――――――――――――!? ――――――――――――!! ――――――――――――!!!???"

Wisdom sent out a frightening amount of information.

Direct physical strength was not the only cause of death. A normal person's brain might have been destroyed.

But Kyousuke did not die.

The White Queen softly wrapped her slender arms around his head, held it to her chest, and eliminated all that excess noise.

Neither she or Colorless Little Girl were affected by lack of oxygen, the radiation, heat or coldness of space and the planets/stars they visited in the fight, although that would fall in the Material invulnerability part. We should probably mention in that part that the Silhouette is vulnerable to all attacks, supernatural or not, and is very fragile.

There's also White Queen's universe lifting quote.

She took his arm and lent him her shoulder. She needed somewhere ― anywhere ― that was safe enough for the summoner to rest.

His limp body was disturbingly heavy.

The White Queen could lift the entire universe while humming a tune if she wanted, but she felt like this weight would crush her.

We should also list the passive memory erasure thing for Materials and people with Awards and the Material invisibility to mechanical viewing methods and sensors, even if it's equalized for fights.

...Should we make a new key for Kyousuke as a magician in the epilogue. I mean, he has the feat of blowing the Hydra apart in one attack.

I agree with the additional additions.

I noticed something regarding the sun attack: Light needs 8 minutes and 20 seconds to go from the sun to the earth and about the same to the moon. So since they didn't just stand on the moon for 8 minutes, the White Queens attack would be faster than light.

Would we give the Queen universal lifting strength? I'm not sure how that works out in regards to AP....

Not sure if it makes sense to add an epilogue a key to Kyousuke, because even if we have feats for him we have no idea which abilities he has.

I didn't realize it, but yeah, it seems FTL. I don't think it'd scale to her normal attacks given the same fight has Kyousuke getting involved a couple times to help Colorless Little Girl, but what do you think?

Given her lack of lifting feats in canon (non-canon WQ has lifting Baby Magnum in the big crossover, so about 200,000 tons) and how it's just a single statement, I think we would need more opinions on if it's valid or not, like if we tried using the "dimension destroying" or the "control both human and Material worlds" statements to upgrade her.

The attack is undescribed, which is a bummer. I think he's implied to have elemental manipulation since Magick is mentioned to use elemental colors for magic, and we see elemental magic with Renge and Higan's charms. But I agree it's probably too little to go on.

Not physical attacks. Could scale to energy beams and stuff, though, seeing how Kyousuke can deal with stuff much faster than him by "aimdodging".

So I guess what we need now is some staff member that blindly agrees to what is suggested reads through what was written to this point and gives his opinion...

Read this and the proposals seem fine, though I don't know the verse.

did I blindly agree with my certified green name opinion right

Wokistan said:
did I blindly agree with my certified green name opinion right
Perfect. 10/10 would have blindly agreed with again.

Seriously, though. Thanks for the eval.

Since it works by expanding the protective circle so that it surrounds everyone we probably should list it and the protective circles as the same power.

Maybe temporary bestowal of Type 2 Immortality?

I started with the Shigara Masami page.

Going to continue with implementing the White Queen changes now.

Finished the Queen. I hope I didn't forget anything.

Just added the rose grenade and the new spatial attack, updated some categories and mentioned the info thing in her Intelligence section.

Editing her right now and am not sure:

Which level of Regenerationn would RQ Cat get?

Damage to her spine and organs is considered "surface-level" damage that she can heal quickly. So maybe High-Low or Low-Mid like WQ?

Possible ends of the world left the old tomes behind the Colorless Little Girl, intertwined like a braid, and avalanched toward the White Queen. The White Queen sank her canine tooth into her thumb and used the drops of blood that flowed forth for curses. The curses that were not fully diverted away by the power of the stars slowly but surely ate into the Colorless Little Girl's organs and spine.

As a result, one of the White Queen's arms and the pure white clothing covering it was twisted and colored a bluish-purple and the Colorless Little Girl seemed to expressionlessly puff out her cheeks before coughing up an unbelievable amount of dark red blood.

Of course, the visual damage was not necessarily directly linked to the actual limits of their lives. The surface-level injuries would quickly heal.

Low-Mid seems good, I will add that.

I'm done with my edits to the CLG then.

Edit: Should we add something regarding the CLG's self-summoning to kyousukes page?

Since he's not the one doing it and it's more like she hijacked his summoning attempt by manipulating space to try and save him from the WQ, would that count as outside help? Not sure which side of the spectrum summoned beings that can summon themselves like that fall on.

It's pretty borderline. I guess we can not add it and just specify in battles if Kyousuke can use that.

Something I just noticed: We don't list that spiritual healing hand-to-hand combat technique the White Queen demonstrated on Doctor S in volume 7 currently, do we?

You know, the one where she can reach into other people, without causing damage or pain and pull out their organs while they remain functional. It also indicates that she can rearrange them and create organic or inorganic chimera that way.

Sounds like something worth adding, given that it is yet another way for her to bypass durability.

There's also how Colorless Little Girl became sacred after killing WQ.

They were more than 200 meters below the ocean's surface.

The Colorless Little Girl had entered from outside.

And yet there was not a drop of seawater on her clothes or her hair. She had deflected and reflected it all. No ordinary physical phenomena were allowed to touch her. She herself seemed to have become a sort of sacred ground.

Kind of superfluous given Material invulnerability to non-supernatural things, to be honest. Volume 8 also gives her an ability to automatically destroy Artificial Sacred Grounds.

Yes, those seem fine as well. So... I guess it's ok to just add these 3 things as they are relatively minor?

the unexplored-class are said to be the laws that made our world and the other, right? should not this give them some kind of immortality or abstract existence?

Type 3 (aka the type that makes no difference) at most. In practice they don't really have showings in that direction.

As much as I would like yet another layer of immortality for the WQ

Screenshot 2019-07-19-19-10-17-544 com.UCMobile.intl
Won't we just take the fact that Magic Gods are lying on Divine Class? Cz it's officially confirmed that they are the same one

That's just a cameo where Blood Sign's Nephthys apparently has the same visual design as Toaru's Nephthys, just like Blood Sign's Waltraute has the design from the Waltraute light novel. They aren't the same character.

Back