• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

"that still doesn't explain Gomora and why aren't you on the supporters profile for the verses page?"

Gomora in the Heisei generation has shown the ability to harm Ultraman Ginga, someone that's shown to be superior to Dark Lugiel. Ultraman Ginga is consistently shown to be X's direct superior in combat. That alone warrants around the same AP since it did SOME damage.

Also for Ultraman X, Greeza would've destroyed the entire Solar System if left to their own devices and once they dropped Greeza's barrier and made it physical, they were able to harm it.

So Gomora scales to Ginga who is superior to X who can harm a being that would end the Solar System.

So guys, in case the black hole feat from Dyna doesn't reach a proper consensus, how should we rate him?

I'd propose putting him at "At least 5-A, likely High 4-C"

I'm asking because I've already listed every single powers and abilities he has and I want to get a hand in making another profile for him.

Also, I think Beryudora should warrant a revision thread. I mean, why wasn't that done before?

"So guys, in case the black hole feat from Dyna doesn't reach a proper consensus, how should we rate him?"

Scale to Gigant Zetton and therefore Ultraman Zero.

It took both of Zero's Eye Sluggers attacking the same joint of Gigant Zetton to destroy it

With one uncharged blast (Not the same one he used to fight against Tiga's Zepellion Ray which is double the strength of the uncharged blast) Dyna was able to tear straight through the scythe which stalled Zero's Eye Slugger

This is because Dyna never actually got more powerful in comparison to EoS Dyna. He's been travelling the universes and helping where he can, not actively training or something. This also fits in line with his other portrayals which is roughly in line with the Ultra Brothers who are also rated High 4-C.

Mr.Cutlery said:
So guys, in case the black hole feat from Dyna doesn't reach a proper consensus, how should we rate him?
I'd propose putting him at "At least 5-A, likely High 4-C"

Also, I think Beryudora should warrant a revision thread. I mean, why wasn't that done before?
I agree with the proposal

I think the Beryudora CR thread should be made, I think if he is scaled with the 300 kaiju/aliens inside him + all the finishers he tanked then he should just about make that jump to 4-B

Let's lowball that number and use 272, because that's what I got when I manually counted the monsters in the list. I mean, sure, there were supposedly 300 monsters, but still.

Anyway, yeah, make it happen.

Forewarning, I won't be here for perhaps another couple of weeks. Maybe more. So... you guys take care of yourself.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, Reactive Evolution, which he has, already helps with boosting his powers and with the addition of expanding his arsenal.

Though we still have to make clear the limits of his power mimicry. So far, we've only seen him copying physical attacks, projectiles, energy-based attacks and music. The last one would indicate that anything that is audio-based can also be copied, but let's be safe for a bit.

So after IF was made I wonder if we should make more Showa Ultra profiles like Zoffy

Well, I guess you guys can go ahead on that. I'm just gonna continue with the overdue upgrades once I have the time. That doesn't mean I give a helping hand, still.

He is, oh yes he is. But don't let that get you down, because we're entering a new age. I mean, why not give this one a chance, yeah?

And again, yes, 7th New Gen series.

As will I.

And yeah, that's also another good reason to have Taiga on your radar. I have to admit, his backstory is a little too close to Belial. Close friend to Taro, the father or close relative to main character, and defects to the dark side.

42 minutes ago... at least.

Well, as you may have found out, there's no trailer yet. But there is a poster. And it looks ******* baller.

Pretty odd but fairly unique concept, too, 3 Ultras in one host.

Come on, dudette, can't you just drop by the wiki? Besides, you'll get what I assume would be a pleasant surprise when you find out who our cast is.

Sadly don't want take any risk because well i have issues with my PC like the risk of lag and crash, this PC almost 4 years old so yeah

Alright, alright.

UltramanTaigaPosterSeries.jpg

That's one.

The transforming device on his wrist reminded me of Mebius and (for some reason) Super Sentai

Any brace device would be a plus for me.

Also, guess what, Tregear is confirmed to return.

UltramanFuma.png

UltramanTitus.png

UltramanTaiga.png

I couldn't find smaller pictures.

Anyway, in order, they are: Fuma, Titas and Taiga. They're a group.

Titas is jacked.

EDIT: Guess their origins.

Sudden bump because question: was it ever clarified how Belial created his alternate dimension back in Geed? All we know was that it's big, is pretty noticeable when compared to the Milky Way Galaxy and that it's not quite a part of this universe as said by Sui.

You can ignore this post .

Ultraman Orb : King Demon Beast

King Demon Beasts are personifications of Earth's elements given life as monsters by the power of the original King Demon Beast, Maga-Orochi.

• Maga-Zetton - King Demon Beast of Light
  • Magatanothor - King Demon Beast of Darkness
  • Maga-Pandon - King Demon Beast of Fire
  • Maga-Jappa - King Demon Beast of Water
  • Maga-Grand King - King Demon Beast of Earth
  • Maga-Basser - King Demon Beast of Wind
Before Ultraman Orb fought in the past several Ultra sealed them.

Tiga sealed Magatanothor.

Zero sealed Maga-Pandon.

Taro sealed Maga-Grand King.

Mebius sealed Maga-Basser.

Original Ultraman sealed Maga-Zetton.

Jack sealed Maga Jappa.

Zoffy sealed Maga Orochi.

In Ultraman Orb novel Gai use his original form , Orb Origin to defeat Magatanothor and Maga Zetton.

Rank for Ultraman Orb form series version ( Before he get Trinity Form , Lightning Attacker and Eye Slugger form )

Orb Origin > Thunder Blaster > Specium Zeperion = Burnmite = Hurricane slash.

Rank for Maga Beast

Magata Orochi >>>> Maga - Orochi > All of Maga King Beast

Since Zero sealed Maga-Pandon and this is after he appear on Ultraman X movie most of Ultraman and Other Maga King Beast should be scaled at him. That mean Tiga , Taro , Mebius , Original Ultraman , Jack should be around Universe level.

After rewatching the scene, I can confirm that Maga-Grand King and by extension, Magata no Orochi's laser, is capable of Durability Negation. Borderline One-Hit Kill on the latter's part.

This is due to Shin's statement and its portrayal back in Episode 2 where after being hit literally only once, Orb's Timer started blinking. Sure, it could be because MGK is naturally stronger, but remember that Orb also survived his Maga-Perforation attack.

Not only that, but it's also the only thing capable of damaging its own armor. You could argue that it's because Orb may have been weaker at the time, and that his Sperion Ray only struck the inside of MGK. The latter argument works, but the former, maybe not so much.

Still, though, I'll leave it to you guys to decide on whether this is legit or not. Maybe wait for Akre to provide a better explanation.

On other notes:

• I've also found that Ginga may have Power Nullification. First episode, his shield seems to warp Darambia's electricity which he gathered and seemingly erased.
  • We need a better way to solidify Low 2-C Ultras. King's already secured. But I can't say the same with Geed; we might need to improve on his Low 2-C justifications.
I will provide my proposal, at least:

Universe level+ (Is capable of harnessing the King Capsule, which contains a greater and more concentrated amounts of Childhood Radiation; in turn, they are the materialized particles of.King's very own essence which are capable of binding the universe together as well as restore its space-time)

Not only that, but it seems that by releasing the Childhood Radiation from the capsule, King is able to reform his body. Which is more of a plot hole, but I think it should work, still.

Back