• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

At the very least, hundreds of thousands to millions. At the top, we have the outlier-ish quadrillions, all the way to the fairer single-digit billions to hundreds of millions.

So, single-digit millions to tens of millions are definitely where most of them sits. Unless Orb was the beginning and we'll get more.

I still haven't gotten to New Gen Era Speed calculations, by the way. I'll probably get to that soon since no one else seems to have any good feats regarding Heisei. And I too, have only started Dyna pretty recently.

Mr.Cutlery said:
At the very least, hundreds of thousands to millions. At the top, we have the outlier-ish quadrillions, all the way to the fairer single-digit billions to hundreds of millions.
So, single-digit millions to tens of millions are definitely where most of them sits. Unless Orb was the beginning and we'll get more.

I still haven't gotten to New Gen Era Speed calculations, by the way. I'll probably get to that soon since no one else seems to have any good feats regarding Heisei. And I too, have only started Dyna pretty recently.
i feel new gen era especially Orb will push it around Billions .

Isn't Million and Billion on MFTL scale is lower tier ?

I mean, most Ultras had very casual millions of times FTL speed feats even back during the Showa Era. So, maybe. But, for safeness' sake -didn't even know that's a word-, I'd like to assume they're mostly around the double digits.

You know, I never gave the go for Beryudora's tier change. Besides, wouldn't that bump Revenge of Belial's Zero to 4-B as well? Having been the one to deliver the finishing attack to him and absorbed the Plasma Spark's powers which gave him power to do said feat.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I mean, most Ultras had very casual millions of times FTL speed feats even back during the Showa Era. So, maybe. But, for safeness' sake -didn't even know that's a word-, I'd like to assume they're mostly around the double digits.
Make me wonder how big their number for millions of times FTL ?

In case you couldn't understand the double-digits, triple-digits term I have been using.

Single: X Million Double: XX Million

And so on.

So anyone got any ideas for other revisions? I'm just thinking about making some 4-B revisions to Belial and Zero

So i will planning to make Tiga profile

Here the stat for him so far .

Tiga

Tier : High 4C | 4B | At least 3A .

Name : Ancient Giant | Giant of Light | Ultraman Tiga

Origin : Ultraman Tiga .

Power and Ability : Can change mode , Low Regenerationn , Resistance turning into stone , Ice manipulation , paralyzed , Size manipulation ,Make himself Non-Corporeal through dream , destroy Non-Corporeal entities , dispel illusions , resist spatial manipulation , resistance to mind manipulation , Resistance to time manipulation , Flight , Super strength , speed , agility and endurance , Teleport , Can calm enemy and make his enemy become small and normal , Telepathy , Light Manipulation , Absorbed attack , Fire Manipulation .

Attack Potency : Large Star Level ( Scaled to Original Ultraman ) | Solar System Level ( Scaled to EoS Ultraman Dyna , who can destroy Grandsphire . Grandsphire is monster with planet size and can threaten Solar System ) | possible Universe Level ( Sealed Zaigorg on the past ) .

Speed : Massively Hypersonic ( Can go to space on many second ) | Massively FTL ( Scaled to Other Ultraman ) .

Lifting Strength: Class M

Striking Strength:
Large Star Level | Solar System Level | Possible Universe Level .

Durability : Large Star Level | Solar System Level | Universe level ( Survive attack from Zaigorg ) .

Weaknesses: Is limited to 3-minutes only on planets with Earth-like environments.

Do we really need to merge Tiga from X Universe, though? I mean, don't jump the gun yet. Please, I can help in managing the profiles.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Do we really need to merge Tiga from X Universe, though? I mean, don't jump the gun yet. Please, I can help in managing the profiles.
Ok .

Thanks for your help .

I see Zero profile about him being Universal level because he beat Tsurugi Demanga . That mean Heisei Ultra like Nexus and Max should be Universe level too , right ?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Why not ?

I mean on Ultraman Orb there some story about him seal Gatanazoa .

So far Ultraman franchise playing multiverse and we see some like Ultra like Tiga and Original have their alternate self .

Yes, Nexus and Max would be Universe level due to having defeated Zaigorg-created Tsurugi Demaagas. I mean, at least Nexus would at least scale to a late-series X.

And no, Tiga in Orb's universe would count because there aren't much contradictions behind his case there. Though, this would technically mean that the other versions should count, but eh. Anyway, yeah, since the Ultra Cards usually have powers that are directly from the actual Ultras themselves, it should be safe to assume that TsuPro used Canon Tiga for his card.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Yes, Nexus and Max would be Universe level due to having defeated Zaigorg-created Tsurugi Demaagas. I mean, at least Nexus would at least scale to a late-series X.
And no, Tiga in Orb's universe would count because there aren't much contradictions behind his case there. Though, this would technically mean that the other versions should count, but eh. Anyway, yeah, since the Ultra Cards usually have powers that are directly from the actual Ultras themselves, it should be safe to assume that TsuPro used Canon Tiga for his card.
I see .

Canon Tiga is died after Daigo defeat Kamila . I don't know who is Tiga on Ginga Movie ? Was he really canon version or his counterpart ?

Do you agree about Tiga and Original Ultraman from X universe is more strongers than their canon self ? They actually seal Zaigorg on the past .

1. Zaigorg tried to destroy them before they appear .

2. Tiga and Original Ultraman tank Zaigorg Attack and doesn't instally died when Zaigorg absorb their energy .

3. When Zaigorg absorbed Tiga and Original Ultraman he make 5 Tsurungi Demanga . The only way for defeat Tsurungi Demanga X must transform into his exceed form .

What are you on about? Canon Tiga is alive and kicking. Ginga S movie.

Well, I think it's actually safe to assume that the Maga-Beasts individually are stronger than Zaigorg, considering the context behind them. So, that makes Canon Tiga stronger than X Universe's, who is just past baseline.

I don't see how those other 3 points are relevant, though.

Mr.Cutlery said:
What are you on about? Canon Tiga is alive and kicking. Ginga S movie.
Well, I think it's actually safe to assume that the Maga-Beasts individually are stronger than Zaigorg, considering the context behind them. So, that makes Canon Tiga stronger than X Universe's, who is just past baseline.

I don't see how those other 3 points are relevant, though.
What make Maga Beast stronger than Zaigorg ? Magatanothor is sealed by Tiga and Gai use Orb Origin ( sword version ) to destroy him .

How strong Orb Origin ( sword version ) when he defeat Zeppandon ? 3A ? Because there summary about his fight against Magatanothor really tough .

https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Orb_Chronicle

You can look at chapter 4 how the fight between Orb vs Magatanothor .

Well, I'm mostly doing things based on assumptions and power-scaling, so it does get a bit messy. Why did you think I only put EoS version of Orb for his series version?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Well, I'm mostly doing things based on assumptions and power-scaling, so it does get a bit messy. Why did you think I only put EoS version of Orb for his series version?
Ok .

Anyway how many Heisei Ultraman being 3A ? So far we have Nexus and Max because they defeat Tsurungi Demanga , Tiga get scaled to Orb Origin ( pre 10 years training ) .

Nexus, Max, and Zero. The rest are nfortunately gonna have to stay unknown. Except for Tiga and Mebius, both of whom have feats in defeating a Maga-Beast.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Nexus, Max, and Zero. The rest are nfortunately gonna have to stay unknown. Except for Tiga and Mebius, both of whom have feats in defeating a Maga-Beast.
Tiga at least get scaled to Orb Origin ( pre 10 years training ) .

Mebius being 3A because he defeat Maga-Basser ? Isn't Specioum Zeprion is weaker than Orb Origin ?

I fell Mebius should be 3A because he defeat Alien Empera on Ginga S movie .

No, Tiga gets scaled to having defeated Maga-Tanothor.

Yes; SZ is weaker than Origin, but what does that have to do with anything? Maga-Basser is still superior to Zaigorg. In a way. Alien Empera in Ginga S movie is, as of yet, still undecided.

EDIT: Any other feats by Gai himself? I'm trying to see if there's a more agreeable tier we can put him on.

Mr.Cutlery said:
No, Tiga gets scaled to having defeated Maga-Tanothor.
Yes; SZ is weaker than Origin, but what does that have to do with anything? Maga-Basser is still superior to Zaigorg. In a way. Alien Empera in Ginga S movie is, as of yet, still undecided.

EDIT: Any other feats by Gai himself? I'm trying to see if there's a more agreeable tier we can put him on.
You better explain why Maga Beast stronger than Zaigorg .

Zaigorg can create Tsurungi Demanga and X use Beta spark Armor with combination of light between Tiga and Original Ultraman to beat him .

Orb Origin strunggle to Demagaa and need Lightning Attacker form for defeat him .

In the past Gai only use Orb Origin for three times to fight against Maga Gatanazoa , C.O.V and Maga Zetton . They still give him tough challange despite he use Orb Origin form . After that he decide seal his Origin Power and prefer use Fusion Form .

For Maga Beast power level .

Maga-Orochi = Maga-Magatanothor = Maga-Zetton > Maga Pandon > Maga Jappa > Maga Grandking > Maga Bassar .

I put Maga-Magatanothor and Maga-Zetton higher because Gai need Orb Origin to beat them .

I agree about All Maga Beast being 3A because Zero seal Maga Pandon but disagree about Zaigorg weaker than Maga Beast because on Geed series Riku need Royal Mega Master to beat him .

Thanks to a poor wording, it sounded like you're threatening me, lol.

What relevance does Zaigorg creating the Tsurugi Demaagas and X using BetaSpark Armor hold in what you want to say again?

That Demaaga is probably stronger because it was animated by Reibatos.

Again, what's the relevance here?

Maga-Tanothor and Maga-Zetton should indeed be higher, but not exactly because of them requiring Orb Origin to be defeated by. Sure, Gai switched over to SZ because Orb Origin was dangerously powerful, but I mean, it's possible it's because they (Maga-Tanothor and Maga-Zetton) are representative of the two strongest elements.

Also, the other Maga-Beasts are probably just around the same levels. There are differences, yes, but overall, they look pretty close in power.

I forgot to factor in the Maga-Beasts being 3-A because Zero defeated Jappa, but why bring Zaigorg again? And he should be stronger because Riku needed Royal Mega Master? Well, sure, RMM was Low 2-C, and he wanted to finish the fight faster. Zaigorg is noticeably stronger due to being a Riser summoned Kaiju, but that doesn't really prove that the original Zaigorg should be stronger than what we assume of him.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Thanks to a poor wording, it sounded like you're threatening me, lol.
What relevance does Zaigorg creating the Tsurugi Demaagas and X using BetaSpark Armor hold in what you want to say again?

That Demaaga is probably stronger because it was animated by Reibatos.

Again, what's the relevance here?

Maga-Tanothor and Maga-Zetton should indeed be higher, but not exactly because of them requiring Orb Origin to be defeated by. Sure, Gai switched over to SZ because Orb Origin was dangerously powerful, but I mean, it's possible it's because they (Maga-Tanothor and Maga-Zetton) are representative of the two strongest elements.

Also, the other Maga-Beasts are probably just around the same levels. There are differences, yes, but overall, they look pretty close in power.

I forgot to factor in the Maga-Beasts being 3-A because Zero defeated Jappa, but why bring Zaigorg again? And he should be stronger because Riku needed Royal Mega Master? Well, sure, RMM was Low 2-C, and he wanted to finish the fight faster. Zaigorg is noticeably stronger due to being a Riser summoned Kaiju, but that doesn't really prove that the original Zaigorg should be stronger than what we assume of him.
I guess your right .

Jack and Zoffy comparable to Orb ( pre 10 years training ) .

Seven comparable to his post 10 years training .

Zero confirmed above him on Geed Movie .

I wonder how strong Tiga and Original Ultraman compare to Orb ? Gai need Orb Origin to beat Maga Tanathor and Maga - Zetton that why i fell they should be around Orb Origin level or Thunder Braster level .

Mebius . Lol i don't know how strong he compare to Orb .

Jack sealed Maga-Jappa and Zero sealed Maga-Pandon .

Isn't Maga Orochi confirmed above any Maga beast ? I really admit it was really hard to put his rank compare to other Maga Beast . Juggler call him a supreme Maga Beast .

Okay, what are you still confused about regarding the tiering I have in mind for the Maga-Beasts? I'll try to answer them if you can compress your question.

I suppose Tiga and OG Ultraman are superior to Orb Origin when he first debuted, considering how he never used it anymore due to Gai's fear about his power with it.

Obviously, Maga-Orochi is indeed above the others. Why did you bring him up? As I never, in any way, mentioned him.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Okay, what are you still confused about regarding the tiering I have in mind for the Maga-Beasts? I'll try to answer them if you can compress your question.
I suppose Tiga and OG Ultraman are superior to Orb Origin when he first debuted, considering how he never used it anymore due to Gai's fear about his power with it.

Obviously, Maga-Orochi is indeed above the others. Why did you bring him up? As I never, in any way, mentioned him.
Ok .

1. How do you rate Maga Beast from Strongest to Weakest ?

2. Since Zero seal Maga Pandon . Do you agree all Maga Beast being 3A ?

@Saint Maga-Orochi >> Maga-Tanothor = Maga-Zetton > The other 4.

Yes, all Maga-Beasts should be 3-A and in accordance to the scaling above.

Empera shouldn't be 3-A. Because...

@Setsuna

He should be more accurately around 4-B, up to 3-A at most.

Then again, Alien Empera did fight Ultra Father millennias before the first Ultraman series

Mr.Cutlery said:
@Saint
Maga-Orochi >> Maga-Tanothor = Maga-Zetton > The other 4.

Yes, all Maga-Beasts should be 3-A and in accordance to the scaling above.

Empera shouldn't be 3-A. Because...

@Setsuna

He should be more accurately around 4-B, up to 3-A at most.
Alien Empera actually fight Ultra Father on his prime .

Ultra Father on Ace , Mebius , Mega Ultra galaxy and Geed series really old . Belial actually mock him he really old to fight that why he can't beat him .

I felt Alien Empera should be around Low 2C - 3A because he fight Prime Ultra Father .

I dunno, if Alien Empera was 3-A to Low 2-C wouldn't Mebius' Phoenix Brave key have to be upgraded? Sure, Zoffy helped him but how powerful is Zoffy compared to Empera? I'll have to wait for Cutlery to answer why Empera shouldn't be 3-A

Because scaling problems.

I'm pretty sure if we agree on 3-A Empera, we're gonna need a big revision and a discussion (that nobody will be exempted from) on who scales and all that.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Because scaling problems.
I'm pretty sure if we agree on 3-A Empera, we're gonna need a big revision and a discussion (that nobody will be exempted from) on who scales and all that.
How big revision do you need ? Empera was big threat to another ultra . He like Judar .

Ultraman franchise have mess scaling than Kamen Rider and Super Sentai .

The revision won't even start before we all discuss what needs to be revised.

Although I disagree, yes, the franchise still does have a messy scaling.

I know I'm really late to the party, buuut...

The Ultra Brothers sensed Reiblood's energy on Planet Yomi and thought it was too dangerous for Zero to handle the situation alone and that he could be in serious danger. This was after Zero's adventures, so he has the Ultimate Aegis and Shining forms.

And since Alien Reiblood is considered to be stronger than Empera but not to the point of stomping, Alien Empera should scale to Alien Reiblood who is considered to be able to kill Zero even with Shining form.

Oh and in the same video, we have Zero in base form fighting on-par with Juda Spectre and in Ultimate Aegis, kicking Juda Spectre's arse.

Oh also also, in that video, Reibatos explicitly says that the Kaiju he summoned are Ghost Kaiju. Like, they're souls. Don't ask me how King Joe has a soul, beats me. Reionix magic I guess. So more evidence for Soul Manipulation/Interaction. Oh and we also have Zero and Orb visibly damaging and defeating Imago Hyper Zetton. Y'know, the guy that took Ultraman Saga to previously defeat?

And the thing is, Ultra Fight Orb is 100% Canon. This happened. It's referenced in future series and the forms are also used in future series.

I don't think Canon is really something debatable in the franchise, considering how fairly linear the timelines are. Or how simple they are.

I'm guessing that you're proposing for a 3-A Reiblood and agree that Empera should scale?

I think if we had gotten Reibatos' backstory, things would have been much simpler. Nevertheless, I too believe that with how constantly he calls them ghosts, it might have been literal after all.

But other than that, there's really nothing else I'd like to talk about. I mean, how are Juda and H.Zetton still relevant to the main scaling chain?

Speaking of scaling chain, Akre, what are your thoughts on the one I posted some tens of posts above?

On another note, what are you guys' thoughts on the 3 supposed new Ultras?

• Taiga
  • Fuma
  • Titus

I don't really know what to think of them, I just hope there aren't gonna be dark versions of them

Alright, guys, I have good news and bad news.

Good news is, Dyna's page should be ready for preparation.

Bad news is, I can't actually find anything regarding the finale that would help with scaling. At best, we might only have At least 5-A, possibly 4-B Dyna. If we scale him solely on Gransphere. I tried finding GBE of Gransphere as well. Using the formula, if I did it right, I got like approximately 556 Yottatons, Large Planet level. Using Planetary Parameter calculator, I'm not sure which one to use, I think... 3 Yottatons.

On a possible bright side, he might somehow scale to post-Final Odyssey base Tiga, though. Dyna's movie was canon, innit?

So, Dyna is around High 4-C if scaled to Tiga who in turn is = to OG Ultraman (Of his universe). The scaling goes a bit longer than that, by the way.

Back