• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

How am I supposed to condense weeks, possibly even months of stuff being discussed?

But I'll try.

Basically, there were talks of revising stuff, notably of Tiga possibly being placed at around 3-C or 4-A, for which there threads on. They didn't work out.

Then, I made the scaling chain on stuff.

Akre helped in solidifying numerous stuff. Also, I now think 3-A might work for Prime Father of Ultra and Alien Empera. Just never thought about it.

Skipping ahead, we're here, with me talking about how Dyna might not give out much of an upgrade other than carrying over the scaling chain from Tiga to Zero's debut movie, further pushing along the power-scaling madness.

I tried to calculate the black hole that Gransphere's death caused, and I'm not sure if I even did it right. Or get it remotely correct.

There is still Beryudora, though. It's more than likely Sun is right and Beryudora will be what helps to push the cast back up to 4-B. I mean, for me, I've always been more comfortable with the Ultras becoming 4-B starting UG The Movie.

2019 Ultra series cast.

There's also this rumor of a character being the host to 2 Ultras at once so... make of that what you will.

Update:

I'm not sure if it'll be acceptable, or even eligible, but there is a way for Dyna to scale to a higher tier than what I initially expected.

Upon destruction, Gransphere made a "black hole". Now, while portrayal makes it iffy, it is stated to be so by Kohda, with the help of a computer calculation. Not only that, but it's made clear that Gransphere does have a powerful gravitational pull, and that it can seemingly control that.

How does Dyna scale? Well, Gransphere only caused the collapse upon destruction, but that does imply that it had that much energy inside it, just that it was able to regulate it. This would mean that by destroying Gransphere, Dyna also broke the only thing keeping that energy stored in.

If this is even acceptable or eligible, we're seeing Dyna at around High 4-C+. Just a teeny tiny bit left before entering 4-B.

If anyone's wondering, the (possible) schwarzchild radius is perhaps around (a). 4,130 km or (b). 1,378 km. Meaning that our number would either be:

(a). 2.351209e+45 joules

(b). 7.844954e+44 joules

In short, I really did waste my time, busting my ass trying to find where exactly the Ultras sit in their tier.

UPDATE:

After doing a little more research, and doing a proper scaling on Gransphere's black hole, I gave it a little change.

Basically, there are some changes.

I have two ends, because I'm not sure where the schwarzschild radius of the black actually starts.

(a). 9.84889e+43 joules

(b). 4.360838e+44 joules

Both of those sit comfortably in Large Star level. The latter is just about to reach Large Star level+.

The black hole feat, as of now, is merely a possibility. I've made a thread asking the wiki whether it would count as actual black hole or not. So far, no responses yet.

The only other feat I know of so far, is Antimatter in Gaia. I'm not sure, but considering Cosmos' episodes, I know we should be able to get at least something.

I think we should tie up a few loose ends from the old thread

a few untied ends:

• what an Ultra's light exactly is
  • IF's feats
  • Ultraman Legend's OHK

I still think Legends OHK should be hax but IDK if IF should get reactive evolution or adaptation

Can't say anything about Legend yet, but from the way IF countered every attacks thrown at it, Reactive Evolution sounds pretty likely.

Reactive Evolution and Adaptation would be good for IF tho maybe IF should get reactive power level? As can be seen in it fight against Max after entering 4th form it trashed Max even it get killed easily in 3rd form.

I am back to bless this thread with my glorious knowledge.

Watashi wa KAMI DAA!!!!!

Anyways,

"what an Ultra's light exactly is"

This is never explored in the series. We know that literal light powers them but their "Light", as in their blood, is inherently the opposite of Minus Energy (Negative... energy). We see this with Mecha Zamu cutting Mebius and Mebius' light going into Mecha Zamu and negating/curing him of Alien Empera's essence until the Giga Battlenizer is forced in and restarting the whole process again.

"IF's feats"

... Yep, That needs discussing. That you're currently doing.

"Ultraman Legend's OHK"

This comes from a magazine and from the videogames. In the game, the Spark Legend is a literal 1-hit KO to the enemy that cannot be dodged or negated no matter what. You can literally 1-shot the boss the moment the battle starts. This is also supported in the Arcade Game where the move does the same thing.

While it isn't explicitly hax, I am almost certain it is indeed hax. It makes sense given that, although it's not confirmed, the common hearsay among the actors and the general community is that Legend should be held in the same regards as say, Noa or King who themselves are Legendary Figures as well.

Just food for thought.

I don't really know about that. In the games, sure, but in the movie he kinda just blew up the Gloker ship

Veloxt1r0kore said:
maybe IF should get reactive power level? As can be seen in it fight against Max after entering 4th form it trashed Max even it get killed easily in 3rd form.
Well, I think that would count as Reactive Evolution as IF only started to whoop Max in his 4th form. Reactive Power level would be IF's 3rd form getting stronger as it fought Max

I think at the very least it can be OHK + Disintegration/Vaporizatio. There's really nothing to suggest it's EE, albeit it's fairly likely scaling from beings like Noa or King.

The thing about Ultraman is everything explodes. No exceptions. Even the time hax that one Kaiju used in Ultraman Mebius generated explosions even though its hax had no good reason to make kaiju-sized explosions. So something exploding in a big fireball doesn't really say anything since everything does it.

Ok, so I'm about to list some of IF's abilities that I've found, feel free to add any more

• Adaptation as all forms
  • Reactive Evolution as all forms
  • Fire Manipulation as 2nd form
  • Super Human Physical Characteristics as 3rd form
  • Energy Manipulation as 4th form
  • Energy Projection as 4th form
  • True Flight as 5th form
IDK if there is an ability for the music that 5th form IF does

I'm also gonna need some help for the AP of 1st to 3rd form IF

EDIT: I'm also gonna need to find out what degree of Regenerationn IF has and what him coming back from Max's finisher would count as

I've actually talked about this before, don't remember with who, maybe Peter. But I think it's best we keep IF as Unknown.

About his other forms? They, at best, should only be used as a sort of reference, especially 4th form, on how IF adapts to its opponents.

Basically, it's probably best we keep IF at unknown, (has gone from) 8-C to High 4-C (Adapted to counter missile strikes, replicating their powers exactly, also fought against Ultraman Max)

That's the best I can describe IF's AP for now, I'll probably revise anyway.

First off, what the hell did you just brought upon this cursed land?

Second:

I'm not sure, it's a little hard to explain. But, it is still very likely that the verse will break through to 4-B again if we include Beryudora.

There's like 272 monsters in total on the dude, right? Even if we only use that number and multiply it with Ultraman's AP, it'll still bump it up a tier. Maybe. If not, then at the very least, they'll still get past the mid-end.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I'm not sure, it's a little hard to explain. But, it is still very likely that the verse will break through to 4-B again if we include Beryudora.

There's like 272 monsters in total on the dude, right? Even if we only use that number and multiply it with Ultraman's AP, it'll still bump it up a tier. Maybe. If not, then at the very least, they'll still get past the mid-end.
correction, there's 300 monsters in him

and how far are the Ultras into High 4-C?

Yes, but I did (waste my time) counting up the ones that are visible and listed in the wiki. But that's not important.

How far into High 4-C? Not sure. They're definitely up there. By Mebius, it's likely most of them are already High 4-C+. Well, they should be, at least as I don't have any way to prove that.

Ok then, do you agree with 3rd form IF having High-Mid regen because he came back after the Maximum Cannon shattered him

Ok then, it shouldn't take me too much longer now to finish his placeholder profile

You know, I actually misread that. I thought Sun said Mid-High and went along with it without double-checking.

EDIT: Wait, hol' up. Are you trying to make IF so you can pit him against 682?

Mr.Cutlery said:
EDIT: Wait, hol' up. Are you trying to make IF so you can pit him against 682?
Well, you got me there. Pitting it against SCP-682 was my secondary reason for making IF, my primary reason was to tie a loose end from the old thread

Back