• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Question: Is Goku stronger than Beerus now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said my piece. I don't believe Goku is stronger or even going to reach Beerus at all. This is a whole lot of BS unconfirmed head-canon coming from people here just like people though Goku was an actual universe buster or people thought DB characters were faster than light before Battle of the gods.

I'm sure in the coming episodes I will be proven right

Everything says he is above him for now

Of course this is DBS so everything is possibile and we may indeed prove wrong and beerus is still stronger so toei can make the show longer and print more money from DBS, but once again remember this is DB, in the end everyone are meant to be surpassed by Goku

Ja Ma said:
I've said my piece. I don't believe Goku is stronger or even going to reach Beerus at all. This is a whole lot of BS unconfirmed head-canon coming from people here just like people though Goku was an actual universe buster or people thought DB characters were faster than light before Battle of the gods.
Even if you think that goku is weaker than beerus, he is definitely more faster.

Dude, the last two episodes kinda heavily implied, even stated somethings (like Jiren is explicitly above gods,considering he's on par, possibly above while suppressed, stated by whis).

But fine, I'll take part in this.

We have a dbs discussion, check back in once a week I guess.

But just note if Goku forces Jiren to above casual let alone full power then Goku's outright above Beerus easily.

Lol Ja no one here thought goku was universal before battle of gods or after battle of gods (only when the super version came out)

Ja Ma said:
I people thought DB characters were faster than light before Battle of the gods.
What is that supposed to mean.

ZERO7772 said:
Everything says he is above him for now

Of course this is DBS so everything is possibile and we may indeed prove wrong and beerus is still stronger so toei can make the show longer and print more money from DBS, but once again remember this is DB, in the end everyone are meant to be surpassed by Goku
Even at the end of DBZ, Gohan was technically the strongest single character and goku didn't surpass kid buu.

@Sausages123456789 Don't listen to seth the programmer. He doesn't know anything at all.

@Huesito88 I said people thought DBZ characters were FTL before BOG, not that they thought they were universe busters.

@ProspectX It means that the fans tend to be wrong on the whole powerscaling stuff and their headcanon. A lot of fans thought DBZ characters were wayyyyy faster than light but there were no real feats of dragon ball characters performing FTL feats pre-BOG. Dyspo was the first character to be outright stated to be FTL and have the necesarry feats to back it up and before that Whis and Beerus had the feats.

In this thread, you have a whole lot of people voting for Goku claiming that he can now beat Beerus or is stronger than Beerus even though Goku going all out only landed 3 hits and failed to damage someone supposedly comparable in power to Beerus.

TLDR; It's a lot of wank.

This is a whole lot of BS unconfirmed head-canon coming from people here just like people though Goku was an actual universe buster or people thought DB characters were faster than light before Battle of the gods.

You did say that. Also I would like to point out that even before battle of gods (movie) goku was ftl (dbz)

Huesito88 said:
This is a whole lot of BS unconfirmed head-canon coming from people here just like people though Goku was an actual universe buster or people thought DB characters were faster than light before Battle of the gods.
You did say that. Also I would like to point out that even before battle of gods (movie) goku was ftl (dbz)
Since I said it then I stand by it. Goku was not an actual universe buster and until I see a consistent feat, I don't consider him one.

Two, Kakarot was never FTL in DBZ. His best FTL feat isn't till BOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back