• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Beast Of Nature vs The Ultimate Life Form (8-0-6)

Arcker123

He/Him
Kars (Jorge Joestar) Vs Swamp Thing

Kars with all of his stands (Willing to restrict some if it's unfair)

First key Swamp Thing

2-C swamp thing

Takes place in a forest

Kars is bloodlusted

Victory by SBA

Speed =

See the source image
See the source image

Alec Holland: LephyrTheRevanchist, Ned_the_outer_god, Setsuna_tenma, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Cloozuma, Ollegator, Garchomp777, TyranoDoom30

Borderline Composite Jojo Character:

Incon: Stillwinston, XSOULOFCINDERX, Oliver_de_jesus, Popted2, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die,
manu_zarri

Last edited:
He should be able to yes, but possession, incorp, dimensional travel and he can teleport through the green which is Multiversal+ Through The Green so I don't think BFR with D4C can cut it there. Possessing Kars is probably moot tho cause Kars can just transfer himself to another Kars and understands from there

Basically the multiverse will die before either of them do I guess lol

I don't know if his ESP allows him to see it, but if he can see what is bringing more Kars then he will probably destroy it and there are no more Kars or well I understood that

Ah, the two characters I specialize in. How 'bout that.

Many people probably don't know about this, but Swamp Thing can easily, and I do mean easily soulhax everything Kars can bring.

This is the same Swamp Thing that could absorb and purify innumerable souls during his trials for the Parliament of Stones, when the gates of Heaven and Hell were both open.
Same Swamp Thing that is capable of launching vibration attacks that can cut off other members of the Parliament of Trees from The Green, fusing them (which incapped them).
His vibration attacks can also target and resonate specifically on the astral wave-length, able to BFR souls right into hell if he wanted.

And while Kars can function without mind or soul, the implication here is to completely render him without stands.

Even Kars' understanding would be a problem for him if he could connect to The Green, as that would make him be under direct power of Swamp Thing, who is The Green, and whose control of it let him remake it as he pleases.

For all the incon votes based on "Swamp Thing can't do a thing against understanding/can't affect stands", they are wrong. Understanding would make Kars even more subceptible to ST's control and manipulation. And the stands would be completely erradicated by tier 2 soul attacks.

This is borderline stomp.

D4C gets oneshot so he can’t use it and his regen isn’t good enough for the ap advantage.

Back