• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's go!! First match with a Tier 5 Danny Phantom character.

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Adventure Era Shadow
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters

Votes

Dan Phantom:

Shadow the Hedgehog (Game):

Inconclusive:

Dan_Phantom.png

GameAdventure2Shadow.webp

before starting, the CC of this Shadow how many layers does it have? (I've heard he has 5 but I remember that only applies to his low 4-C key)

Shadow scales to >810 Yottatons by the way, so uh...Dan has his work cut out for him.

before starting, the CC of this Shadow how many layers does it have? (I've heard he has 5 but I remember that only applies to his low 4-C key)
I don't know but it says he can freeze people with resistance to time stop so he should be able to frieez Dan.

Shadow scales to >810 Yottatons by the way, so uh...Dan has his work cut out for him.
I was looking for his AP value but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Now that I think about it, what does Shadow have to defeat Dan? Godly regeneration and time/interdimensional travel should be enough to get back from the BFR and Ap

Now that I think about it, what does Shadow have to defeat Dan? Godly regeneration and time/interdimensional travel should be enough to get back from the BFR and Ap
I though his BFR was also sealing them in a different dimension? Or is it just putting them in a different dimension where they can still act freely?

it's not exactly explained, it's just said that they seal others in another dimension iirc

the seal that could incapacitate him would be the one Shadow used against Mephiles but that was with some preparation

Dang it! Back to the drawing board. I wonder if there are any good 5-B characters Danny or any other ghost could fight.

Shadow doesn't have sealing in this key.
In his Adventures key it says...

• BFR and Sealing (Can use Chaos Control to seal others in different dimensions)

I assumed he legit seals them away in a dimension where they cannot act.

Ah, yeah that's via scaling from Silver who was gonna do that to Blaze at the end of his 06 story before he chickened out.

Shadow doesn't need a Scepter of Darkness for that.

Dang it! Back to the drawing board. I wonder if there are any good 5-B characters Danny or any other ghost could fight.
probably in this or next week i will update Max Steel Reboot Characters to 5-B so we can make ghostbusters fight some god tier, that or we can enter a bebate to see if Max's Willpower or Mortum's world Mind would give both a chance against Dani

Back