• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tzeentchian Trio try to solo your verse

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
So Ahzek Ahrima, Magnus the Red, and Kairos Fateweaver get spit out into your favorite verses by the Warp. Can they solo it?
Kairos Fateweaver
AhrimanExile
Magnus Daemon Primarch
Rules:

The trio is unrestricted by PIS and CIS, but not bloodlusted.

Ahzek Ahriman at his strongest, Kairos Fateweaver at 4-B, Magnus at 4-B as a Daemon.

They start off in a random section of the verse, not immediately in combat. They are allowed to do things with whatever prep time they can achieve, but prep is not guaranteed. Basically, they're just part of the verse. If someone finds them, that's ok.

The trio will cooperate with one another, ironically contradicting their nature as chosen of Tzeentch.

Bonus: Factor in High 1-B Kairos and 2-C Magnus.

Post your verses and why below.

IT LETS THEM DRAW TWO CARDS FROM THEIR DECK

AND ADD THEM TO THEIR HANDS

So is the book of Magnus+the spells that Tzeentch was broken into their deck or

I may as well do mine, even if I'm the OP

Bonus round or not, definitely clear everything on my profile besides MTG, Destiny, 40k, and the Cthulhu mythos. With bonus round add in MTG and Destiny. Explanations for those who aren't cleared both times below.

Magic: The Gathering: Probably lose to Bolas, should clear every other non 2-A. Bonus, everyone dies to Kairos.

Cthulhu Mythos: Don't clear either way, nor does their god

Destiny: This kinda depends on some things. If they aren't found right away, they abuse prep to get rid of Oryx and Rasputin and the rest besides The Darkness shouldn't be too hard. If they get unlucky and are immediately fighting Oryx or something, I have no idea. If they clear everything else though that should give them enough time to figure out a way to deal with The Darkness.

Warhammer 40,000: Yeah yeah verse of origin and all, but without CIS and PIS (especially Ahriman) they're even more of a presence than they once were. With them working together, they'd probably at least get into the Black Library (Ahriman's almost done it alone as is), and may even come close to further ascencion, but I don't see any of them succeeding in becoming Chaos Gods or whatever. Keep in mind, their god is Tzeentch after all.

Normal Foundation gets lolstomped BADLY

stuff like SCP-2111 and various other wierd SCPs that work for the Foundation possibly kill Magnus and Ahriman

SCP-2786 procedes to lolnope Kairos out of existence

I don't think that the fnaf god tiers are going to really stop them considering what Ahriman alone has done with a bit of prep

Wokistan said:
I don't think that the fnaf god tiers are going to really stop them considering what Ahriman alone has done with a bit of prep
Yeah... I just realized I didn't really look at their full bios. I just looked at the "solar system level" tiering and called it a day. .-.

So... ignore what I said. The universes I listed get ******* on by them at full power

Bump

Wokistan said:
Warhammer 40,000: Yeah yeah verse of origin and all, but without CIS and PIS (especially Ahriman) they're even more of a presence than they once were. With them working together, they'd probably at least get into the Black Library (Ahriman's almost done it alone as is), and may even come close to further ascencion, but I don't see any of them succeeding in becoming Chaos Gods or whatever. Keep in mind, their god is Tzeentch after all.
i mean

Kairos is already easily the strongest daemon to ever exist and is comparableto, if a lot weaker than, Tzeentch's physical form

Considering what the Eldar are implied to be able to do, i'd say that at least Kairos becomes some kind of minor Chaos god and Magnus and Ahriman procede to murderstomp the EoM and destroy the galaxy

Nah EoM can do everything Ahriman and Magnus can do but better. He's the other non Eldar alpha plus that's still "alive". Tzeentch'd definitely **** over Kairos before that happens, considering that Tzeentch has arbitrarily ****** over Kairos before, but he's effectively a minor god as is.

While Tzeentch messing up the plans of something that is part of itself may seem to make no sense at first, remember that Tzeentch doesn't even want to win, as that means no change. Half the time Tzeentch plans against himself, so ironically he'd probably be the biggest issue for his own champions.

Tfw overshadowed by waddle dees

Coming up next: An imperial guardsman tries to solo your verse

The Waddle Dees are much better and cuter than some giant dudes with mechanical spikes and horns all over their body.

Undertale: They clear every non tier 2

Minecraft: ^ What he said

Scribblenauts: ^ What she said

Steam Powered Giraffe: ^ What they said

Gravity Falls: ^ What I said

Puella Magi Verse ^ What it said (I think, haven't paid attention to much of the side material)

Marvel Cinematic Universe ^ What that said

Persona (Verse): ^ What you said

My Little Pony: Ow

Terraria: Oof

Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil: Ouchie

Danganronpa: Ultimate Bullshit FTW (but legit, ouch)

Ni No Kuni: Owie

Bonus Round, they all die rip.

Wokistan said:
While Tzeentch messing up the plans of something that is part of itself may seem to make no sense at first, remember that Tzeentch doesn't even want to win, as that means no change. Half the time Tzeentch plans against himself, so ironically he'd probably be the biggest issue for his own champions.
to quote Azzy:

Pictured: Apparently Tzeentch's master pla

My pet turtle solos all three of them at once.

(And yes, he comes from one of my favorite verses, so there.)

Maturin
MrKing's Pet Turtle

1-A immortality and higher dimensional BS tho

Though that's just magnus and its hard to leave the immaterium, but eh

Mario Bros: 3-C characters blitz to hell, and have decent haxes themselves, but assuming that they have a way around that (which is likely) then the tier 2s should handle it.

Pokemon: Stops at tier 2s, who blitz. Pretty sure they'd lose to the CT, speed equal or not.

Banjo-Kazooie: LOG is very observant of the verse, so he'd likely step in quite soon. Though he may get blitzed.

Dragon Ball: Don't think they can get past Xenoverse characters.

None of these verses hold up in round 2

Remember that everybody is not instantly aware of their presence, and that these guys know better than to get into a direct fight with people orders of magnitude faster than they are. Its not a gauntlet style thing, they're dropped in some remote corner of the verse and go from there.

Gauntlet or not, they're gonna get found at some point, especially with people like Rosalina and Lord of Games watching over the verse

Not necessarily before one of them haxxes people off guard. The warp is also still a thing they can go to, just substitute your verse for the materium.

Back