• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Traveller ( Genshin Impact ) Inazuma & sumeru arc Addition

ZENZUYA

He/Him
so I want to upgrade some of the traveler's abilities. Because I saw his profile only up to the liyue arc

Attack potency & Stamina

< possibly large island & Superhuman >

But i don't really think about large island because this is limited condition the traveller need 100 Determination From vision Maybe just island level

The Traveller can impact Raiden's attack Maybe got Attack potency & durability island level

mnt : 9:9

And for Stamina

[ Stamina ]

<Superhuman>

Able to make Raiden tired
where Raiden himself was able to fight for 500 years against the Shogun (his own puppet )

scan ei vs Shogun

9:10

[ Precognition , Analythical prediction ]

the Traveler is able to predict and know scaramouche attacks

4:15

[ Resistance To information manipulation Type 1 & 2 ]

even rukhadevata never existed in teyvat ( Fundamental Aspect )

3:06:57

[ Plant & Electro & Elemental Manipulation ]
Traveller can control elemental energy without vision and can change

Last edited:
At first glance, it looks fine. But i do have some questions.
1.Does Raiden's casual / normal attacks really scale to her musou no hitotachi? The traveller can get island durability if he directly tanked musou no hitotachi imo.
2.info manipulation imo probably won't work. The tree is explicitly said to store information only of teyvat. The traveller who is not of teyvat cannot be affected by it. Therefore it is more of a limitation of the tree itself.
Secondly,does changing information in the tree only alter people's memories of the events or reality itself? Never got that part clear when i played the game.

Sekilas terlihat baik-baik saja. Tapi saya punya beberapa pertanyaan.
1.Apakah serangan kasual / normal Raiden benar-benar berskala ke musou no hitotachi-nya? Traveler bisa mendapatkan daya tahan pulau jika dia langsung meminum musou no hitotachi imo.
Manipulasi 2.info imo mungkin tidak akan berhasil. Pohon itu secara eksplisit dikatakan hanya menyimpan informasi teyvat. Pelancong yang bukan dari teyvat tidak dapat terpengaruh olehnya. Oleh karena itu lebih merupakan batasan dari pohon itu sendiri.
Kedua, apakah mengubah informasi di pohon hanya mengubah ingatan orang tentang peristiwa atau realitas itu sendiri? Bagian itu tidak pernah jelas ketika saya memainkan permainan.
Man this is to late

Man this is to late
At first glance, it looks fine. But i do have some questions.
1.Does Raiden's casual / normal attacks really scale to her musou no hitotachi? The traveller can get island durability if he directly tanked musou no hitotachi imo.
2.info manipulation imo probably won't work. The tree is explicitly said to store information only of teyvat. The traveller who is not of teyvat cannot be affected by it. Therefore it is more of a limitation of the tree itself.
Secondly,does changing information in the tree only alter people's memories of the events or reality itself? Never got that part clear when i played the game.
1. from what I know the large island is only exist in musou no hitotachi but basic attack got Island level

2. - why don't we get this to be like limited ability or something?

even i saw some statement tho that day the traveller can withstand the altered reality ( well this is chain scalling from Information manip what Irminsul really is )

and yeah that's information manip can changing reality also because the history of artifacts also changes

Ap and stamina is a no cause Ei didn't tire she just gave up due to the circumstance and Raiden clearly wasn't serious at all when she first fight the traveler since it took only 1 casual strike to borderline kill the traveler and the traveler still have trouble with Lawachurl which may i remind you got shit stomped by Noelle.

AP and precog is hyper specific for Scara so no, since they fought Scara for 168 time and see all of his move and combine with the wisdom of everyone in Sumeru who were also given info on Scara to find a way to beat him, it also should be said that this boost is not just temporarily but also require Nahida so they shouldn't have it at all.

Info resistance is also a no, they didn't get affected not because they resist it but because the Irminsul simply can't affect something that it doesn't record, it's like saying a guy that is forever out of range of a hax is resistance to it, cause that's what happening here.

Yeah agree with elemental manip.

Ap and stamina is a no cause Ei didn't tire she just gave up due to the circumstance and Raiden clearly wasn't serious at all when she first fight the traveler since it took only 1 casual strike to borderline kill the traveler and the traveler still have trouble with Lawachurl which may i remind you got shit stomped by Noelle.

AP and precog is hyper specific for Scara so no, since they fought Scara for 168 time and see all of his move and combine with the wisdom of everyone in Sumeru who were also given info on Scara to find a way to beat him, it also should be said that this boost is not just temporarily but also require Nahida so they shouldn't have it at all.

Info resistance is also a no, they didn't get affected not because they resist it but because the Irminsul simply can't affect something that it doesn't record, it's like saying a guy that is forever out of range of a hax is resistance to it, cause that's what happening here.

Yeah agree with elemental manip.
I actually feel like you're hating traveler profiles, how many get statistics in an easy way like this?

while other people say that basic Raiden is already 6C where H6C enters Musou no Hitotachi and even the sword's not at full potential , and we already talking about traveller 6C some in discord , okay you just say what you want so you are sure about this island level traveler upgrade? I'm bored if I have to wait for many more arcs to wait , well forget about resistance like information manip or hella something , just talking about statistics what traveller got

Last edited:
I don't hate the profile, just pointing out the flaw in scaling traveler to Ei.

Anyway i disagree with everything that isn't elemental manip.

I would disagree with Precognition and Analytical Prediction. The Traveler fought Scaramouche 168 times before they could make that sort of prediction and they were also boosted by Sumeru's knowledge. They wouldn't usually be able to pull that off against other opponents considering the context since they would otherwise have done that in the previous dream fights already.

I don't hate the profile, just pointing out the flaw in scaling traveler to Ei.

Anyway i disagree with everything that isn't elemental manip.
I see a lot of characters get tiers with onpar or get joule concept from linking their opponent characters

I see a lot of characters get tiers with onpar or get joule concept from linking their opponent characters
those scalings are wrong imo. Let's say there is a guy who can nuke a solar system with a super special attack but his regular attacks and defense haven't shown anything on that level. If you beat him, you are not solar system level unless you managed to overpower or tank that special attack. It is the same stuff as destroying a bomb that can nuke a city is not city level.

those scalings are wrong imo. Let's say there is a guy who can nuke a solar system with a super special attack but his regular attacks and defense haven't shown anything on that level. If you beat him, you are not solar system level unless you managed to overpower or tank that special attack. It is the same stuff as destroying a bomb that can nuke a city is not city level.
You're wrong in giving an example btw, instead you are even more confident with the 6C where Raiden himself is already basic with 6C

which is where the base attack is tanked by traveller

and if you know in raiden 's profile
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Raiden_Shogun_(Genshin_Impact)

she gets Durability 6-C because tanked traveler attacks

and There he hasn't used 100 vision, only uses Electro mode

You're wrong in giving an example btw, instead you are even more confident with the 6C where Raiden himself is already basic with 6C

which is where the base attack is tanked by traveller

and if you know in raiden 's profile
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Raiden_Shogun_(Genshin_Impact)

she gets Durability 6-C because tanked traveler attacks

and There he hasn't used 100 vision, only uses Electro
@Jackpact try to debunked this he said because aether did it only on the plane of Euthymia, whereas there hasn't been a change in power with travelers because Yae Miko hasn't come yet

he indirectly stated that Raiden did not have an island level when he entered the plane of euthymia

and I debunked again because still Raiden island level wants anywhere

@Jackpact gave up on my argument but he still disagree about this

Yes, in upgrading a character, it's certain that someone agrees or disagrees

sometimes there are those who are biased, or sometimes there are those who understand

or it could be because my scale is different with @Jackpact

I'm not forcing you to agree with my scale @Jackpact , but to be honest, many of your reasons don't make sense, your reason for using a gag scene, or a scene that can be said to be like a nerfed character in the verse, is done by the fictional creator himself , or in other words the hoyoverse which nerfs its own characters, even Honkai or all hoyoverse games on average have been nerfed

and become someone's Downgrade material, and I don't accept this, why don't we use the full power of the character whose achievements are already strong , don't use a nerfed scene, because if he has great achievements, he's still that strong, no matter what he wants to be nerfed

and yeah gag scene like @Ultra_instinct_issei said , I think it's a mechanic in the game Because you must know? we can't destroy the wall in some house, even using the ultimate archon at once, where there isn't even a scratch on the wall

or in other words the hoyoverse is lazy to make a sandbox mechanism in the game like Minecraft like we can destroy something there

and in the game the average Archon class character only has average human strength because players can't destroy anything even a tent in Genshin

and the power will look strong if a cutscene appears in a quest, especially the archon quest

this is why I feel that the Genshin supporter looks a bit bad here, for not realizing things like this

I have no intention of insulting you all, but to be honest this is what I feel when I see all of you, in debating some, especially the genshin & honkai verse

Last edited:
Watching this. I disagree on Precog and Resistance to info Manupilation.

Agree on elemental manupilation.

Bit iffy on the AP.

Last edited:
@Jackpact try to debunked this he said because aether did it only on the plane of Euthymia, whereas there hasn't been a change in power with travelers because Yae Miko hasn't come yet

he indirectly stated that Raiden did not have an island level when he entered the plane of euthymia

and I debunked again because still Raiden island level wants anywhere

@Jackpact gave up on my argument but he still disagree about this

Yes, in upgrading a character, it's certain that someone agrees or disagrees

sometimes there are those who are biased, or sometimes there are those who understand

or it could be because my scale is different with @Jackpact

I'm not forcing you to agree with my scale @Jackpact , but to be honest, many of your reasons don't make sense, your reason for using a gag scene, or a scene that can be said to be like a nerfed character in the verse, is done by the fictional creator himself , or in other words the hoyoverse which nerfs its own characters, even Honkai or all hoyoverse games on average have been nerfed

and become someone's Downgrade material, and I don't accept this, why don't we use the full power of the character whose achievements are already strong , don't use a nerfed scene, because if he has great achievements, he's still that strong, no matter what he wants to be nerfed

and yeah gag scene like @Ultra_instinct_issei said , I think it's a mechanic in the game Because you must know? we can't destroy the wall in some house, even using the ultimate archon at once, where there isn't even a scratch on the wall
it wasn't a gag scene/gameplay scene btw. It was an actual cutscene.
it is an anti feat, perhaps and likely an outlinear
or in other words the hoyoverse is lazy to make a sandbox mechanism in the game like Minecraft like we can destroy something there

and in the game the average Archon class character only has average human strength because players can't destroy anything even a tent in Genshin

and the power will look strong if a cutscene appears in a quest, especially the archon quest

this is why I feel that the Genshin supporter looks a bit bad here, for not realizing things like this

I have no intention of insulting you all, but to be honest this is what I feel when I see all of you, in debating some, especially the genshin & honkai verse

it wasn't a gag scene/gameplay scene btw. It was an actual cutscene.
it is an anti feat, perhaps and likely an outlinear
plot induced stupidity

Back