• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tier of the Neverwinter player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it likely mean that. Since Neverwinter online uses 4e FR as it's base, they just adapted 5e storylines into the 4e world.

Probably nothing except like Chaos Manipulation/Law Manipulation for the big bads you're describing, though if they're anything like a Demon Lord or what have you they'd have that anyways.

in whatever pocket you're holding, man who was meant to make it

Scaling them to High 6-A based on the avatars of certain beings mostly.

Okay. I trust yours and Bambu's senses of judgement.

Yeah I'd assume they start at roughly 9-B equivalent

The Player should have resistance to Paralysis and Ice Manipulation on their profile.

Also, I think his immortality is Low 2-C. One of the many gods was stated to be the creator of the cosmos, and the other gods should logically scale to AO since there seems to be not many differences.

I mean the immortality would be more based on the god the player follows which would be 2-C, or 2-A. since even 4e FR still has the same ratings for the gods that we use here. and really none of the gods can scale to AO.

Yeah unless Neverwinter just shatters FR lore then there's zero reason for any god to scale to Ao. Ao casually depowered every single god in the FR multiverse at the same time and flung them into the material plane. He's also stated as being more powe4ful than every being in the FR multiverse combined.

As for the gods none of them created the FR multiverse. Ao is the original creator who forged the place before time began.

nobody scales to Ao, really. People can like upscale from him, Vecna certainly has basis if he succeeds in Sigil, but yeah.

The immortality would probably be based on a 2-A if the game uses greater gods at all.

it would be 2-A. looking up the list of gods that the player can worship. 11/12 of them are greater gods.

As a note 4e got rid of the Lesser and Intermediate Deity boundary. It's just God and Greater God, so you may want to cross check them with other editions and see if it's consistent.

I have checked. some of the ones that are greater gods in more then 1 edition before 4e. are Corellon, Moradin, Sune, Kelemvor, Chauntea, Oghma, and Amaunator.

To be honest, if they actually scale the Gods to Ao, it might be an Anti-feat for Ao and Netherwinter's Ao might be 2-A and not the Transcendent being he is in Forgotten Realms.

Well it does depend. There are origin stories where Ao just created space from the void, rather than the entire multiverse and it was Sel├╗ne and Shar who created the physical universe. But even that origin has Ao be way above the gods.

Have the accepted changes been applied yet?

I mean, Netherwinter Ao could just be Infinitely above them, not a dimension above them.

Likely best to put Ao at "At least 2-A"

@Ant Yeah, just discussing what tier being the immortality hinges on.

@Udl What lol

I'm gonna close this if nothing else needs discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back