• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Using the reality stone and petrifying, transmuting, reality warping, etc

The only reason courage is winning is because Courage screaming is a bit faster than Thanos using his hax

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
The only reason courage is winning is because Courage screaming is a bit faster than Thanos using his hax
And also how courage can regen from his deconstruction

He would need High Regen to regenerate from Deconstruction, so I dont think he would actually survive a snap.

Speaking of another cartoon character, I can't believe a meme turned into a situation so bad the staff killed him from matches
Thats because Courage is obviously a better CN character than the character youre talking about

Psychomaster35 said:
He would need High Regen to regenerate from Deconstruction, so I dont think he would actually survive a snap.
But doesnt Thanos' destruction turn people into dust? Courage is fully capable of regenerating from that

He joined into the unholy trinity with Barney and Patchy, the embodiment of chaos and memeity, with other members being Bill Cipher and Sans as well as many others, led by Lord Dracula , he leads them to oppose God's order, combating the holy trinity of Ness, SCP 682, and Yogiri, lead by God Reinhard with Thunder McQueen being a fallen hero in the great VSBW war. The memers and the law orders clash in the great struggle between rules and fun, with Archie Sonic and Knack trying to stop the great evil of Dracula and his empire

He joined into the unholy trinity, the embodiment of chaos and memeity, led by Lord Dracula, he leads them to oppose the holy trinity of Ness, SCP 682, and Yogiri, with Thunder McQueen being a fallen hero in the great VSBW war
Also whats really ironic is that he got godstomped by Courage hard, not even the helmet could save him from being screamed to death

GoCommitDi said:
He joined into the unholy trinity, the embodiment of chaos and memeity, led by Lord Dracula, he leads them to oppose the holy trinity of Ness, SCP 682, and Yogiri, with Thunder McQueen being a fallen hero in the great VSBW war
Also whats really ironic is that he got godstomped by Courage hard, not even the helmet could save him from being screamed to death
speaking of helmet, did you see the discussion on it???

I did but I didnt bother with it because i'm just gonna horribly lose that argument

who woulda thunk we'd be in drama over some silly cartoon cat

The helmet has very good capabilities, we just disagree that in fights he has it on him at the start and not him needing to pull it out from his hammerspace (You know, the place where he has his optional equipment in the show)

For most other characters I don't remember assuming they have all the equipment they have with them on hand at the start like for Link

I honestly still wish I didn't start the gumball spam considering how chaotic it got, I should've just said "eh, so be it" after his fight with Deku and went on with my business, pretending nothing happened

Yeah, that was a mess.

Let's not hope Green reignites it when he comes back.

Also, due to the recent chaos with gumball, when sir ovens revises the verse and allows for VS Matches, no one will do them due to this incident

Anyway, will the votes just freeze, why is it when MCU Thanos gets in a fight now the votes always freeze????

It's surreal to think about how if the gumball spam never started, he'd only have 5 losses and not 20

Anyway, we need 3 more votes i think

At this rate grace will never come

Also, since MCU Thanos, Gumball, Sans, and McQueen are getting a chunk of their losses removed, who has the worst win-loss ratio on the wiki????

Thanos's is currently 7 wins, 9 losses, and 2 incons but once the matches get concluded it would be 8 wins, 10 losses, and 4 incons

So MCU Thanos (one of the current record breakers), is out of the running

Courage fights usually take awhile for some reason, so let's hope the people on the voting lootbox come here

Added to Courage's profile, while Thanos' is locked probably because he wants to avoid getting more losses

Back