• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Thing (With some prep/help) attempts to take over your favorite verse

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Can it do it?

The Thing (John Carpenter)

Limits:

• The Thing gets 365 days of prep (A year). It can't be detected on that time period.
  • If the universe has multiple planets, then The Thing starts on the most important planet.
  • If The Thing can't do it with 365 days of prep, then it gets help from this horrid thing
  • Let the lulz begin

Star Wars: Hahaha Nope...gets fodderized by a small platoon of stromtroopers.

Indiana Jones: Unfortunately yes...

Jurassic Park: See above ^^^^^

Harry Potter: some..but ultimately I don't think so.

Naruto: gets killed by fillers

Code Geass: Im not sure... dont think so

Nasuverse: I think not,even the weakest human like Shirou is still strong enough,don't make me say about servant,they're too much.

PMMM: Hahahah nope,kyubey just isolate him to eternity,Puella Magi? They stomp this shit.

Ultraman: This one is too much,even the parasite kaiju will be embarrassed by this zasshu.

Masadaverse: *Laugh in Wolfgang,Lyle,and Ren*

Demonbane: Al: "Ah,i just step in some trash"

Godzilla: No, not at all. He stops at Mothra.

Cthulhu Mythos: Please. He gets crushed by Cthulhu.

Marvel Comics: W O W . Hulk would crush.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Maybe. It depends if Springtrap has a torch.

Mario Bros.: Stops at Waluigi. Everyone else crushes.

DC Comics: Stompity. Nearly everyone there crushes.

Gravity Falls: Stops at Time Baby. Bill Cipher is overkill.

Spongebob Squarepants: Potentially. It depends if the Page is used.

Ren and Stimpy: Ren alone crushes. He could do this.

Aliens: He couldn't possess a Xenomorph without dying. The rest stomp.

Where's my Ren calc?

Back