• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terminator feats mix up

Im not sure, Skynet is an entity, not a civilization at all. If so, Eggman, Dr light and willy would have to be inserted in civilization as well, since they creates machine armies.

More because Skynet as an entity does t really have any individual feats (and it's capavilit are linked to different Terminator models)

Skynet is a virus that infects computers and has created a core for itself. This is clarified at the end of T3. If skynet has a profile, its intelligence should be extraordinary genius and time manipulation things, biological manipulation, mind manipulation and hacking. Its status should be the terminators themselves and also the T-5000 (which in this case is skynet itself).

Beamgc is right, Skynet is not a civilization per se. At most, it's more like a collective entity based on a computer system that was originally developed by humans in a tech company (Cyberdyne) for the United States Air Force and the North American Aerospace Defense Command as a self-defense system against Russia.

To put it in more precise terms, Skynet is a vast artificial intelligence or a digital network that became self-aware and developed some sort of sentience and it neurologically sank its claws and hooks into every computer and electronic system on the planet, forming one global digitized consciousness. It's basically an artificial intelligence that spawns and mass-produces a near-endless army of killer robots in all sorts of different forms, shapes, and sizes, each serving a different purpose like combat or infiltration.

I think a civilisation profile is still okay; Factions should be able to have a profile.

I guess this is like a composite of all the terminators that uses the Model 101 look I suppose? The Terminator continuity is a mess tho

Kinda addressed that Terminator is a multiverse, but we should separate the different terminators into keys. Their tiers should be more or less the same, but certain abilities are different.

Guardian should be able to shapeshift and whatnot so hes the most haxed. I think Kyle Reese had some wall Level feats in Genysis. As for the main man John Conner not sure how to organize him. Perhaps I'll just stick to RoboCop.

Crzer07 said:
Guardian should be able to shapeshift and whatnot so hes the most haxed. I think Kyle Reese had some wall Level feats in Genysis. As for the main man John Conner not sure how to organize him. Perhaps I'll just stick to RoboCop.
Only after taking a nice bath in mimetic polyalloy (and being exposed to its properties), does Guardian possess any shapeshifting abilities. And even then, we never saw him actually use it at all.

Of course when he slashed through the bunker. Only after being enhance by memetic polyalloy, though he would be normal pre-enhanced.

End-of-movie Guardian is essentially another facsimile of the T-X or a prototype version of Rev-9, without the versatile weapons nor the splitting ability of either.

Back