• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the symbol of evil fights the empires strongest.

Wait, AFO can teleport Esdeath right to him. His range with that is 5 kilometers and SBA means that they start within 4 kilometers. If he finds that he can't approach her he can just warp her to him and steal her powers.

Can't that work?

Warp her yes, steal her powers, technically yes.

Practically? AFO will have to not only teleport Esdeath faster then she can observe the situation upon being teleported but will also have to get an attack in on Esdeath and steal her powers before that, with time Stop in the mix and her being able to pseudo fly and use Ice to Jump around this becomes especially difficult

It's an option to be fair, but it's not something Esdeath can't get around

Well a liquid coming out of your mouth is very distracting, not only that but with Search he'll know all of Esdeath's powers including her time stop, along with her weakness. He could try to take advantage of her sadism in order to try and touch her.

She isn't going to expect instant power steal by touch. I don't know what he can do against time stop though, just hope that he'll steal her powers before that happens.

I don't know if we can say AFOs search is good enough to see her time Stop, AFAIK that's really out there in terms of abilities in MHA outside of maybe Eri.

My biggest question is I don't believe AFO will instantly do this in character given he hasn't tried it against AM.

Also, while he will pull her close, not only is she incredibly versatile with her ice, but she's more skilled and has higher AP.

What do you mean he didn't try that against All Might? He already knows of All Might's abilities and weakness. I also said that he'd only do it when he realizes he can't beat her at range, not at the start.

I don't think there's any reason to assume it can't tell him about time stop. Him fighting Esdeath would be different, he isn't facing All Might who he wants to watch suffer in the most horrible way he can imagine. But someone who's stronger than him and can outranges him. By the time he'll teleport Esdeath he should be well aware how much stronger she is compared to him.

I'm sure he'll realize that stealing her powers is the best chance he has of winning, and I don't think she'll kill him before that happens. Since they start 4 kilometers away.

I meant that he didn't try it, kinda simple. With such an idea there is no reason to assume that AFO couldn't do that to All Might.

Secondly, how far is his range with search? I don't recall it reaching 4KM either so he has to come up with that on his own until after he teleports her into range.

Esdeath can absolutely kill him before that happens, not only is she stronger by a good margin given AFO downscales from AMs feat, but Esdeaths attacks such as Gahorn don't need to travel the distance, and can be summoned directly underneath opponents even. This is made even worse if AFO loses his regen, which judging by recent CRTs is likely

AFO doesn't downscale from that feat at all, That was never agreed on. But you're right about Search ranges. Though I'm certain he can tell by how much he's losing at a distance that she is stronger. I'm not saying he wins, in fact I do think Esdeath is likely to takes this more often than not.

Also AFO should've never had regen in the first place, I wasn't taking that into account. But yes I'm voting for Esdeath as well via the reasons above.

AFO matched blows with All Might not only after the movie where AM performed the feat (which the movie notes that AM gets weaker as time goes on) but after his Limit ran out

Doesn't really change much though.

Back