• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Super Saiyan Speed Multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
well better it be closed now than later, this has already overstayed it's welcome by like 5 pages
maybe someone can ask some knowledgable staff to come
Uhhh, it'd be better to just let it die, as it already was. Because it requires people to actively say they want this thread closed, including the OP.

Can somebody write a tally of the staff opinions here so far please?

Agree with the OP (10): AKM sama, Damage, Ovens, Confluctor, Zamasu Chan, Maverick, Antvasima

QuasiYuri

ZetaMarishi

Malomtek

Disagreement (28) : Medeus, Gilad, Stefano, Orange, Null, Arslan, Therefir, KLOL , SirAlex09, Vizer04

Fastestthingalive50

FluffyCreatureZ

Shadyboi0

BetterThanYou

Chariot190

LeSupremeKing1

Ottavio_Merluzzo

GodlyCharmander

EmilioRory10

ZillertheBucko

Maskofthedragon​

Elizhaa​

Planck69​

Zencha9

Dagoth_OwO

thetechmaster36

Rez

Rikimarox2

Neutral: Nierre LephyrTheRevanchist

Since the CRT is probably going to be accepted...
1pcn43.jpg
Mind updating this one alex?

Hmm. Among the staff, AKM, me, Ovens, Damage, Confluctor, and Yuri accept this suggestion, and Medeus, Therefir, KLOL, Elizhaa, and Planck do not.

However, all the supporting side have general content revision thread evaluation rights, including two bureaucrats, whereas only Medeus, Elizhaa, and Planck have it on the opposing side, so we have an overweight for the former. We usually prefer to have a more uniform staff consensus before we apply revisions though.

But still, I feel like the supporting side has waited a long time before responding
wouldn’t it be better to wait and see if any of them have been persuaded? After all the non staff vote is very much one sided, I think it’s only fair that we continue for some time longer before throwing out all the votes

although at the same time..... I do feel like some of the supporters of the revision may just be staying silent on purpose cause they know it will be more likely to go through if they don't try and fight the opposing points

Hmm. Among the staff, AKM, me, Ovens, Damage, Confluctor, and Yuri accept this suggestion, and Medeus, Therefir, KLOL, Elizhaa, and Planck do not.

However, all the supporting side have general content revision thread evaluation rights, including two bureaucrats, whereas only Medeus, Elizhaa, and Planck have it on the opposing side, so we have an overweight for the former. We usually prefer to have a more uniform staff consensus before we apply revisions though.
And the opposing side is three times larger with many knowledgeable members/supporters disagreeing.

Agree with the OP (9): AKM sama, Damage, Ovens, Confluctor Maverick, Antvasima

QuasiYuri

ZetaMarishi

Malomtek

Disagreement (28) : Medeus, Gilad, Stefano, Orange, Null, Arslan, Therefir, KLOL , SirAlex09, Vizer04

Fastestthingalive50

FluffyCreatureZ

Shadyboi0

BetterThanYou

Chariot190

LeSupremeKing1

Ottavio_Merluzzo

GodlyCharmander

EmilioRory10

ZillertheBucko

Maskofthedragon

Elizhaa

Planck69

Zencha9

Dagoth_OwO

thetechmaster36

Rez

Rikimarox2

Agree with the OP (9): AKM sama, Damage, Ovens, Confluctor Maverick, Antvasima

QuasiYuri

ZetaMarishi

Malomtek

Fastestthingalive50

FluffyCreatureZ

Shadyboi0

BetterThanYou

Chariot190

LeSupremeKing1

Ottavio_Merluzzo

GodlyCharmander

EmilioRory10

ZillertheBucko

Maskofthedragon

Elizhaa

Planck69

Zencha9

Dagoth_OwO

thetechmaster36

Rez

Rikimarox2

Can you add me to neutral

@AKM sama

What do you think that we should do here? Explain the arguments and call for more staff?

Actually, I think I might need to make something clear. Calc Group members actually have just as much if not more authority than Discussion Mods and Admins when it comes to calculation policies. And Multiplier stacking or reals regarding multipliers does to an extent count as a calculation policy. So to be fair, KLOL and Therefir's point sense of judgement also shouldn't be too overlooked. Both of them also have a fairly good sense of judgement regarding Dragon Ball to my knowledge as well. So I would personally still include them on the list of staff agreements.

Also, there are a few staff who are neutral such as Colonel Kruvok.

They do have more authority when it comes to calculation evaluations, yes. I was just saying that evaluating regular content revision threads are technically not under their jurisdiction. However, I suppose that this particular case may be a gray area.

This is not a gray area. It's about the validity of multipliers based on canon info, not about evaluating some calc that requires knowledge of math and formula.

But still, in my analysis, the scales aren't tipping in favor of any one side , so if I am going to make an unbiased judgment, I'd say that we were not able to reach any conclusion here. And I don't have any interest left at this moment to continue either. So if others are fine, we can close the thread and no changes will be made.

This is not a gray area. It's about the validity of multipliers based on canon info, not about evaluating some calc that requires knowledge of math and formula.

But still, in my analysis, the scales aren't tipping in favor of any one side , so if I am going to make an unbiased judgment, I'd say that we were not able to reach any conclusion here. And I don't have any interest left at this moment to continue either. So if others are fine, we can close the thread and no changes will be made.
Yeah bro, who cares about the SSJ speed multiplier if we aren't going use it in the scaling anyway, right?

@AKM sama

Well, we could do what I suggested earlier, by explaining the arguments in a single post and calling for more staff, if you wish.

Well, we could do what I suggested earlier, by explaining the arguments in a single post and calling for more staff, if you wish.
I don't have the energy/interest atm, if I feel this deserves another discussion, I will prefer to make a fresh thread. I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back