• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umineko if a witch somehow transcends the whole hiearchy she becomes a mere part of The Creator. So she loses her individuality and essentially doesn't exist anymore but exists at the same time.

After rereading that one over, that seemed pretty rude of me sorry, meant no hostility to you mate.

I never said you're incorrect. My point was that your answer could be as incorrect as other admins' as well.

Obviously, one tier 0 would be inferior to another tier 0 if there's two tier 0s in one verse and one is canonically above the other. Creator's above Featherine, Azzy's above Yog, and Writer's above Overmonitor.

Would've thought that was obvious but apparently not lol.

The real cal howard said:
There's no such thing as the strongest. While some have more proof than others, the entire point of tier 0 is that there is no strongest.
I guess this isn't entirely true then is it?

The real cal howard said:
I was just being an ass. We both know I joke like that lol. Hence the "lol".
Just pointing this out in case you didn't see it. Don't want you to get the wrong idea with my demeanor.

MYHERO said:
So I guess there really is no such thing as a true omnipotent being then.
I mean, technically no, going by our definition. It's why we don't use the title. While I'm wholly against the lack of usage of it as it's clear that the supreme tier 0s have every quality of an omnipotent but we're not allowing it because of reasons I'm unsure of. Something about a paradoxical nature.

In cthulhu myth first gate is infinitely transcends baseline 1 A and second gates is infinitely transcends first gate and so is the third gates

Outer Gods is transcends All gates yet they still 1A

Whatever gets by the council of tier 1 that is azathoth, darklk, and Sera

Tier 0 is not an easy to determine tier as opposed to 1-A. It's more based on the structure of the verse and limitations on the being than anything else, but you basically always need a thread for tier 0s.

I gues Kami Tenchi goes out. He didn't create very powerful 1-As IIRC and he's only baseline tier 0.

The-One-Above-All goes next. He created powerful 1-As but he is just above the baseline 0.

Same reasoning for the Writer.

Azathoth and The Creator both are Transcend tier 0s, the final battle should be between them because they created Yog-Sothot and Featherine respectively.

Cthulhu Mythos has infinite degrees of infinite transcendence that's a infinisimal thing of an infinisimal phase compared to The First Gate. And this is a huge lowball because I'm not factoring the type of transcendance it is.

The Law Of Identity is a weird topic. In my personal opinion I don't think we should include her in VS debates because of the lack of evidence. I do recall someone saying that they would but they're too busy.

TLOI transcends a similar system to The Creator, as far as I have understood. DontTalkDT is planning to write a better explanation for her and the rest of the verse in any case.

I will check, but make no promises. I am very tired and busy.

ZeedKrakenZilla said:
Strongest tier 0? Lmao, this doesn't exist.
I thought as you too, the point of tier 0 isn't a being who is omnipotent. he is just superior to his verse, but other verses beings can still be rated stronger they fact that they all rated as tier 0 doesn't make them all at the same power.

try to read the previous comments you'll understand that.

Again this is pretty logical to say what they are saying, we can't really tell someone is omnipotent based on his power to a certain verse if that was like that we could decide that Thanos IG is omnipotent due to his power in comparing to average humans.

That's why it should be the best way to define tier 0 as superior to his own verse.

If you still disagreeing i will like to here why is that?

MYHERO said:
So whoever has the highest cosmology would be deem as the strongest...am I correct?
This is the answer that Antasima gave to me:

"I mean that at minimum a tier 0 characters has to transcend a baseline tier 1-A character like it transcends ordinary humans, but a few of them go unfathomably beyond that with even greater hierarchies of transcendence beneath them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back