• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest Monster - Garou vs Mori Jin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori touches his temple with his two fingers and the amp activates.

Then again it's been some time since i last read Goh (stopped somewhere at mori dan years ago) so i'm too rusty to remember and debate all his skill feats.

Do Mori's amps effect his speed? That could also be an important factor consider Garou can go from getting blitzed to blitzing aswell.

Phoenks said:
Do Mori's amps effect his speed? That could also be an important factor consider Garou can go from getting blitzed to blitzing aswell.
It does. It also increases strength and durability(stated in Mori Jin vs Mori Jung)

I guess this is just "Does Mori amp before Garou AP washes?"

I'd say his amps will put him at Garou level, as well as giving him a slight speed advantage for a bit.

Along with the skill advantage and acupuncture stuff he might have the edge against Garou here.

Is acupuncture in character?

Alright, it might be a bit too early but I will be voting for Mori for now. I think he would have a lot of trouble getting over Garou, but has the amps, skill, and versality advantages to give him that slight edge.

I'd say they are about equal in copyingg(with garou being a little further, as seeing a single attack from Bomb let him steal the entire moveset from him), but mori has defenses against copying, while Garou has none. One has a sword, one has a sword and a shield

Garou cannot copy Acupunture, as you need to have divinity(from eating a divine pellet, i know, weird) and is in a level of precision he has no feats at( his pressure points are like Real human world martial artist level)

Renewal Taekwondo is debatable, but it would be in a level inferior to Mori's so not woth it, Meanwhile copying WSRSF would give mori a nice close range defensive/counter technique. WICF also helps, since it's pretty hard to dodge

Garou's IR lets him fight while unconscious at the price of loss of muscle coordination, so Mori's wind pressure kick is not an insta-win, but will still weaken his skill.

Speaking of their Amps, Mori boosts himself explosively by 5x (middle ground) while Garou is passively gaining strength considerably and starts with a ~=x4 Ap advantage, the most dangerous factor being speed, where reaching his full potential would allow him to blitz Mori

All in all i think Mori beats Garou before he reaches his peak more often than not, his instant amps and offensive acupunture being the biggest factors here.

Mori FRA

Garou has answers to pretty much everything Mori has. RE + Attack reflection + Massive Pain resistance = bridges skill gap that isn't as big as people are saying.

I'm not at a computer now, can someone add this for me so I can close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back