• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest Hax

Talking about hax... What is Inmortality (Type 10)? Is it a kind of inmortality that thrascends the another inmortalities?

The only way to have completely immunity to anything is to have Tier 0 hax resistance an tier 0 invulenrability but you have to be far above baseline lol

There is no strongest hax because It depends on who's using it really, fate hax used by a tier 10 will be less useful then supernatural luck used by a tier 1. You can't have "The Strongest Hax" because the potency of a hax depends on it's user as much as it's potential.

There is no strongest hax because It depends on who's using it really, fate hax used by a tier 10 will be less useful then supernatural luck used by a tier 1. You can't have "The Strongest Hax" because the potency of a hax depends on it's user as much as it's potential.
In my example, I (initially) equalized all hax to a 3D scale. That way, there can be no objectively better hax due to higher tiering.

But Omnipotence is the best power if you want to meme, while Mathematic Manipulation is the best if you want a all-inclusive tier 0 regard.

Resistance to Immortality Negation and Resistance to Resistance Negation
I am using the same example again. If the yogiri tells us to die, can we escape it anyway? My English is not good and these Pages are short and difficult to write

I am using the same example again. If the yogiri tells us to die, can we escape it anyway? My English is not good and these Pages are short and difficult to write
Well you have to have the same AP first tho and resistance to death manip as well.

Back