• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest Hax

From what I heard, it's usually something like Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation or Tier 0 levels of Plot Manipulation.

When I read the topic, they said that being Type 3 makes us 1A.
That's getting fixed soon, transduality will no longer give a Tier by default.

Anyway, since plot-hax is treated as above all other hax for whatever reason, probably that.

Mostly depends on the function of the hax and its mechanics, hax is all basically just variants of Reality Warping so at basic levels its hard to really say ones better than another.

I guess on a basic and rudimentary level probably Plot Hax just due to how it gets treated here and how meta stuff is treated in general.

That's getting fixed soon, transduality will no longer give a Tier by default.

Anyway, since plot-hax is treated as above all other hax for whatever reason, probably that.
But isn't even the series itself a contradiction? Isn't Transduality stronger on a principle like to be or not to be?
When I asked my math professor at the university, he said that we measure the basis of known mathematics as a phenomenon being 1 or 0.
Doesn't Transduality Type 4 get into a Mathiverse state in this case?

Transduality just makes you impossible to interact with. It doesn't offer much offensive capability in and of itself.

Then this would be an absolute 0. A completely futile war . In this case it's just too overrated

Transduality (Type 4) and Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2) are only game breakers in conjunction with other hax, in that people can't touch you but you can affect them.

Then can we say Type 4 someone surpasses every system.
For example, 3rd Domain or Outer Gods system

Actually, someone native to the Abyss would have it. Going there wouldn't give you that though.

Hmmm, weird how Nyarlatothep only has Type 3.

I do know that accessing the Ultimate Abbys doesn't immediately grant you that tho. (Past experience)

Wait, nevermind. I misinterpreted that as Acausality (Type 4).

In this case, only the Ultimate Mystery and the Archetypes that participate in it have Type 3 Transduality. Not the Ultimate Abyss.

I personally belive there isn't the thing "Hax > Hax" it's really case-by-case
also transduallity is like a State of being more than a hax

For example, I am an external god but basically I am in the system. Wouldn't a character that can transcend all possible systems surpass me

I think that the most powerful hax is Reality Warping. A character with this abilitie can make everything he or she want, but with limitations.

Plot affect the entire narrative, it's deeper aspect than concept (at most)
But, in the page, it say this: Plot Manipulation is the ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles, changing the setting, etc. It is a variation of Reality Warping.

There is no strongest hax imo. It just depends on the speed of the ability i.e passive or resistance it's case by case. But if I had to choose it would be concept manip or powernull

If you're wanting a bit of a bypass for the answer the new definition of Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 allows for Tier 0 levels of conceptual manip until further proven, due to it always being in a level of reality above that of the user. If you want a real answer, plot manipulation is treated as > any other basic hax, sans things like Concept Manip Type 1. You can always make the vase CM Type 1 is < Plot Manip on a basic level, but it really depends. CM Type 1 has no practical endpoint based off the users dimensionality or tiering, so unlike Plot Manip it's hard to get a one-fit-all resistance to it. Voting CM rn.

Next up, purely defensive or purely counter-offensive. Transduality Type 5, AA Type 1, NEP Type 2, High D Existence, Beyond D existence and actuality are purely defensive hax, but under some definitions of "strong", Type 4 Transduality or Beyond-D Existence can be considered the "strongest". Reactive Evolution is pretty strong, but relies on being backed up by other practical hax or having a high degree of it, as it really only starts to work if the powers you evolve to beat don't kill or incap you. Attack Reflection and Resistance Negation can also be put here, as AR relies on your opponent not having a resistance to there own hax, and their hax being powerful, while RN relies on better hax to be useful, but is extremely useful when used right. Omnipresence is good and all, but it's speed. Good hax cannot be dodged, and thus is only a defensive hax. Non-physical interaction like RN is only good when paired with other hax. Also, isn't always practical. Type 9/Type 8 Immortality and High-Godly Regeneration are again, purely defensive and Invulnerability is again, defensive. Power Absorption/Mimicry/Modification is only if your opponent has good powers, with Modification usually being more supportive then offensive. The Negations are only useful when used right. Vector Manipulation is usually just used as more practical precognition, but can be very useful if used right.

Now, onto more basic: EE/Void is strong but can be easily negated by NEP and practical resistances, Reality Warping can be negated by practical resistances and isn't always effective, Law Manipulation can be powerful, but isn't guaranteed to be useful, Mathematics Manipulation has nearly 0 practicality until you have powerful forms of it, Omniscience is only good if you can take it into effect against combat, Black Hole Creation while powerful isn't always practical, such as in the case of megaman. Also, it's just gravity manipulation but better, and isn't always controllable. Power nullification is good as a basis, but isn't always effective starting out, Causality Manipulation is just far better reality warping, and there isn't much to say about its drawbacks, because there is essentially none. If I were to make a top 3, this would be third, as Plot Manip is generally more practical and potent. Quantum Manipulation is very good, and can be an easy top 5 when used right. Fate Manipulation doesn't start off good, is only good when used right, and isn't practical in most fights. Time Stop is usually not infinite, so it's only good when paired with other good hax. Transmutation is pretty good, but it's potency remains to be seen.

I will not cover Omnipotence, but if you want to meme, you can say this is most powerful.

My top 5 for purely power (not including defensive and counter-offensive)

1. Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
2. Plot Manipulation
3. Causality Manipulation
4. Existence Erasure
5. Quantum Manipulation

My Top 5 (including all definitions of powerful)
1. Beyond-Dimensional Existence
2. Transduality Type 4
3. Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
4. Plot Manipulation
5. Causality Manipulation

Note: Power Null is pretty good, but not always practical. Mathematics Manip is the most powerful when used in a Tier 0 regard.

There is no "more powerful Hax". Each character has a level. A conceptual manipulation of character X is type 1, but a mindhax of character Y can affect beings Tier 0, so the Mindhax in this case is above the Conceptual Manipulation Type 1. The simplest hax can be the most powerful depending on the character. It is not possible to determine
When used on the basic regard (3D), conceptual manip trumps all. It HAS to be at a level of reality above the user, and thus is above all other hax. Quantum Manipulation is OP when used correctly, it can be switched out with things such as Power Null and Attack Reflection.

infinitely above baseline Tier 0 Reality Warping that makes you invulnerable to all damage and hax, and infinite above Baseline Tier 0 Conceptual Manipulation that makes it where you are always stronger, faster, and more durable than your opponent. All passive of course

Subjective Reality at it's upmost limits is disgusting, see Mage, Caine and The One Giver who can just stop believing in something to erase it or change it however they want to fit their view of reality

Back