• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you got me there, but they still can't even percieve him moving at that speed, much less touch him.

But how is he going to do anything to them? Theyre non-corporeal and exist on seven different planes of reality simultaneously

So this is basically an eternal stalemate...

If we are going to compare hax I guess DotA characters have this, but if we take speed into account, nothing in the 4-B range can even touch Wally.

I mean running through time doesnt really help him fight something that predates time and if its an actual fight he cant just keep doing it forever

We dont have many High 3-As and High 3-A fights are rare.

Anyone wants to suggest their champ?

@PaChi: Yeah that's the part i have to go with, sadly. Since i have not found any speed feat higher than that nor do i assume there to be any so...yeah.

Can Tart resist being BFRed to a pocket reality that manipulates the mind of anyone and anything in it by convincing them, and everything else inside it, that there is no reality beyond it, and then uses any thoughts or idea one has ever had or encountered to further strengthen this effect, and the only way to escape it is to purge your mind of every thought you've ever had or encountered?

Fun fact about the Outsider, just knowing that he exists causes you to literally corrode away on a mental and physical level

@Gar FM also has TS of her own. Which she spammed it in character. But that doesn't really matter since Avatar of Calamity is also 5-C...and more haxed then FM.

The AoC is probably the strongest Low 7-B both with equal and unequal

Well iirc the Low 7-B of FT are still near to baseline MHS+ so they don't blitz

Also the AoC is so ridiculously faster than said feat that it could easily be the one with the speed advantage.

AoC >>>>>> False Madoka >>>> Final timeline Madoka > [dozens of "faster than her previous self] >>>>> Kyoko >>>>> Oktavia >>>>> Sayaka >>>>> Mami > Homura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back