• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 3-C; Battle Royal!

Yo, this is a battle royale, unless they somehow focus on Leo from the start, he can adapt to whatever he sees in the battle.

The real cal howard said:
I'm assuming the RKs have resisted that from them? (You know I'm not gonna make a big deal of it due to that epiphany, so there's no harm in answering.)
Yes. Also does resisting a Multiversal reset count as resistance to mind erasure? It should since it erases Mind, Body, Soul, Space, Time, and history. This particular Alphamon resisted that. Also Barbamon and Mind hax go hand and hand.

Er...no. It doesn't count. Sorry. :p

This is not me being a Digidick. I'd say the same for the space flea Lavos or the fence llama Arceus

Well then all I have is Barbamon and Digicore stuff (Dog via hax anyone?)...Although that is weird to me since your mind is tecnically being erased.

Barbamon sounds legit at first glance, though affecting a core/nucleus doesn't mean resisting things like that, otherwise all Undertale characters would resist mind manipulation.

And BFR Does not work in front of saturn, she managed to escape a BFR isolated of world for the eternity, Belial can kill her with her ability to destroy Mid Godly even though I do not know how her is and Alphamon via scealling

By Counter, it can kill all those here present ...

The real cal howard said:
Barbamon sounds legit at first glance, though affecting a core/nucleus doesn't mean resisting things like that, otherwise all Undertale characters would resist mind manipulation.
But Digicores are the Mind, Body and Soul of a Digimon. Dexmo shows this off well.

Bowser should resist BFR/Sealing as well, as Power Stars have been used for that purpose since SM64. Grand Stars dwarf Power Stars by several orders of magnitudes.

This is pretty much how this goes.

Shaka Mindhaxes everyone.

Belial Soulhaxes everyone.

Alphamon Alpha Inforces and seals everyone.

Soul destruction and sealing will.

Ultimately, these three wipe the floor with everyone else before Alphamon inforces

But then gets his soul eaten by Belial

Also, I know this is a gauntlet, but Belial could team up with Alpha to annihlate the cast.

Because Alpha usually teams up with demons.

Also, Belial cant win this, he has 0 resistances. He goes down even if he can take everyone down.

Oh I completely forgot Schneider is here. He crushes Saturn to death. She has nothing that gets passed Dispel Bound. And apparently Beliels's soul hax is more powerful than Jedahs so he can get bodied too.

There are still some people: Bowser, Saturn, Shaka, Dark, Odin, Alphamon Belial and Jedah (who survived thanks to his regen)

Well in a battle Royale, anything can happen honestly. Hence why I started these types of tier Royales. I love people's reasons to why they think one character wins against all these guys. In all honestly, it's impossible to determine when multiple characters have nearly instant ways to take down the others.

Belial kills someone, everyone realizes how powerful he is and gets haxed to death. End.

Well, as long as I can see the fight and I don't die, we could see how.

Belial could fly out of Alphamon's range and Hax from afar...

PaChi2 said:
Belial kills someone, everyone realizes how powerful he is and gets haxed to death. End.
This also depends on who he kills as well. This entire fight henges on who attacks who first.

Back