• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 3-C; Battle Royal!

Basically it's an instant death projectile that's capable of killing enemies with Mid Godly regen, though I'm looking up the details.

The big question is will this hit? Belial will use it once he needs too.

Well the thing is, just because he can see Alphamon or Shak using those moves, it doesn't exactly mean he'll be fast enough to stop him.

Well speed is Equalized, and ultimately he's going to start with this, but yeah, Alphamon probably has ways to dodge it.

There is another threat around him, he will not be able to anticipate, at the moment when it will attack Alpha, it could very well be erased by other person

Gargoyle One said:
Does he lead with it?
Alphamon like other Digimon can lead with anything as these are just his basic attacks. Also he used Time Stop to block an attack directed at him while being very casual.

Scarletmoon56 said:
How does Odin's Law Manipulation work?
Simple, he can pratically impose any rule he wants but his abilities are limited to manipulating Space and not time itself.

Honestly, if I had to put a ranking here, 1. Belial 2. Alphamon 3. Odin.

Bowser creates an infinite distance between everyone else and himself, as he's no idiot. Also, he's getting time paradox immunity soon.

The real cal howard said:
Bowser creates an infinite distance between everyone else and himself, as he's no idiot. Also, he's getting time paradox immunity soon.
So he BFR's himself. That's nice. ovo Bowser's gone.

belial aint annihilating Leo.

Leo is like the living image of Reactive Evolution.

Lion's Eye: By observing a technique of an opponent a single time, Regulus is capable of fully analyzing and comprehending the mechanics of it's every step, making him completely adaptable to said technique and capable of perfectly recreating it in it's full power.

^This is him being casual.

Furthermore, he can launch a 3-A ultimate move by himself. He is not baseline 3-C by any means.

Simple, he can pratically impose any rule he wants but his abilities are limited to manipulating Space and not time itself.

Honestly, if I had to put a ranking here, 1. Belial 2. Alphamon 3. Odin.

I think it's clear Alphamon>Belial

PaChi2 said:
belial aint annihilating Leo.
Leo is like the living image of Reactive Evolution.

Lion's Eye: By observing a technique of an opponent a single time, Regulus is capable of fully analyzing and comprehending the mechanics of it's every step, making him completely adaptable to said technique and capable of perfectly recreating it in it's full power.

^This is him being casual.
What if with that one technique, he doesn't survive? We are talking about someone who could seal him instantly, or rip his soul out. And Belial's soul hax is no joke.

The most dangerous here is Alphamon, it can BFR or seal then there's Odin, Belial, Sailor Saturn and Shaka i think (This is not a ranking)

Belial and Alphamon can do so easily.

Belial has an attack that killed someone with Mid-Godly Regen. Alphamon can just seal him.

Shaka's mindfuck is probably the most potent here, yes. Specially since he can destroy your 6th sense completely, I.e, destroy your mind.

Well that's the thing here. It depends on who does what here. Shaka has Mind Hax. Belial has the precog and one-shot. Alphamon has Alpha Inforce, Mid-Godly and pretty powerful sealing and a resistance to mind haxes.

Belial does not have a Regen? If it is that, Soul Erasure and Existance Erasure destroy it.

What is his ability to kill Mid Godly?

PaChi2 said:
Leo can replicate Alphamon's sealing.
Belial aint oneshoting Leo, tho.
Yes he kinda is. Belial's has by far the strongest soul hax here. Leo ain't surviving that.

I'm assuming the RKs have resisted that from them? (You know I'm not gonna make a big deal of it due to that epiphany, so there's no harm in answering.)

Back